Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swimming Pool Chemicals
Read Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

About Swimming Pool Chemicals:

swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk is part of Total Pool Chemicals, one of the UK's leading suppliers of leisure pool and spa chemicals. We have been supplying speciality chemicals and technical expertise to many of the country's busiest pools since 1988. In 2001 we founded swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk to bring our competitive prices and plain-talking problem solving skills to the domestic customer. We aim to sell you the best quality products at competitive prices and provide help and advice without technical jargon.

I can't fault them, Excellent service, fast delivery, reasonably priced
Posted 40 minutes ago
Have used products for many years now and they work extremely well
Posted 43 minutes ago
Fantastic service. All delivered next day.
Posted 48 minutes ago
Very prompt delivery. Good value for money and well packaged.
Great price, exactly what I needed the pool is starting to look clear already, would recommend, great online shop
First time ordering from SPC and won't be the last. Easy online ordering, quick delivery and very responsive Customer support.
Excellent value starter kit for our new pool, very swift delivery given the current corona crisis.
Great company, fast delivery 100% I recommend !!!
They came really quick if a brillant A4 laminated sheet explaining what to do with the pool chemical , produced is brilliant
Excellent service. Fair prices and very efficient. Have dropped my usual supplier for this company.
Good value and excellent customer service and delivery. Would recommend without hesitation.
Good prices, fast delivery AND the chemicals are always sturdily packaged for delivery; never any damage.
fuss free next day delivery - will continue buying
Always has a great range of stock (shame the 20kg Chlorine shock wasn't available this time), have used you for years - always reliable delivery and reasonably priced - I would never buy my pool chemicals in the Garden Centre where they are twice as much!
Great service
Good price. Fast service
no problems
Quick and efficient service
I have used Swimming Pool Chemicals for years, they offer an efficient, reliable service at competitive prices. Cant fault them.
You have change the size of your tablets which caught me by surprise. But delivery next day was excellent. Thank You
Swimming Pool Chemicals is rated 4.80 based on 1,668 reviews