Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swimming Pool Chemicals
Read Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

About Swimming Pool Chemicals:

swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk is part of Total Pool Chemicals, one of the UK's leading suppliers of leisure pool and spa chemicals. We have been supplying speciality chemicals and technical expertise to many of the country's busiest pools since 1988. In 2001 we founded swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk to bring our competitive prices and plain-talking problem solving skills to the domestic customer. We aim to sell you the best quality products at competitive prices and provide help and advice without technical jargon.

Extremely good products, good value for money with a good delivery service. Product always provided in safe containers for peace of mind.
Excellent service. The order has always arrived the day after placing the order. They stopped selling the filter for my hot tub but shortly after talking to them about it they started stocking it again.
Good value chlorine tablets for our hot tub. Quick delivery too
Absolutely great. Fast efficient service and top quality goods
As always, products at a good price, accurately described, and with a speedy delivery.
Great products with very good prices excellent service never had any problems in nine years
Quick delivery all correct and great products thank you
As you would expect, ordered and delivered as they said.
Well priced, quick delivery. Would definitely recommend. And will use again.
Great service value for money
Items delivered in good time. Dispenser ordered is a bit flimsy and i'm not sure dosing slide opening will work as it seems very loose. Unsure if it's defective or just poor design. Didn't cost much i guess.
Reasonable prices, fast delivery.
Excellent service as always!
Only suggestion is more variety on free gifts. I don't need a new thermometer every few months
My order was despatched with great speed and delivered the next day in good condition.
I needed to amend my order by telephone which was actioned quickly and efficiently by a very helpful operator.
Very fast delivery of recycled glass filter medium. Packaged in very stout plastic bucket with screw on lid.
quick service and fair price.
Very good company that I’ve used for years. Good service and fair prices.
Great tablets keeps the pool lovely and clean
Very good easy to order things.
First time purchasing from Swimming Pool Chemicals great price and fast postage, will certainly purchase from this company again.
I have just returned to Hot Tub use after moving home and went straight back to Swimming Pool Chemicals for a starter kit.
They were very helpful with my last hot tub and I had a 10 minute chat with a gent in the shop when I called in.
I learnt more in that 10 minutes than I had in hours of reading up online, he even put about £20 worth of stuff back on the shelf that I didn't need.
Their Starter Kits take hard and soft water area in to account and the included instructions are spot on. They are even laminated which is a nice touch.
Swimming Pool Chemicals 5 star review on 13th February 2021