Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swimming Pool Chemicals
Read Swimming Pool Chemicals Reviews

About Swimming Pool Chemicals:

swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk is part of Total Pool Chemicals, one of the UK's leading suppliers of leisure pool and spa chemicals. We have been supplying speciality chemicals and technical expertise to many of the country's busiest pools since 1988. In 2001 we founded swimmingpoolchemicals.co.uk to bring our competitive prices and plain-talking problem solving skills to the domestic customer. We aim to sell you the best quality products at competitive prices and provide help and advice without technical jargon.

Extremely good products, good value for money with a good delivery service. Product always provided in safe containers for peace of mind.
Good prices, fast delivery
Reasonable prices and deliveries always come next day. Also helpful advice on the phone when needed.
Prompt service. Good prices. What's not to like!
The ordering process was easy and straight forward, delivery was on time, Unfortunately because of the weather I have not been able to valuate the product as yet.
very prompt service A+++
excellent same day service and a good price
Really fast delivery and the price is very good value. I am now a repeat customer because of this.
Having used you company now for several years, I am completely satisfied with your products and pricing. I have tried other companies in the past, but they do not come anywhere near your products, pricing and customer service.
Great range of products at a good price with very prompt delivery. Just brilliant.
Quick delivery good products easy ordering will continue to use these for my hot tub
Arrived promptly even though we are in lockdown
Excellent service. Very good price with easy to use website. I will be using again.
Thanks.
I can't say yet as won't be using the chemicals untill spring.but was very pleased with the order and delivery.thank you very much.
The product is excellent - I have bought it from you for many years. However, this time is not so good as I cannot open the container! It always used to be a screw top but this time I think it is supposed to pull off and I cannot get it off and nor can my husband. Do I have to drill a hole to insert a screwdriver? I would be grateful for advice. My phone no is 01908 611052.
Not your fault, but DHL still has not delivered my order!
Hi, thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear that DHL haven't delivered your parcel yet, I have contacted their customer services for an update and will email you as soon as they come back to me. Many thanks.
Excellent easy to use website and quick always correct items recieved
Helpful staff. Next Day delivery even with a heavy load, good packing. Good products, always up to standard.
Came quickly with good value
I haven't yet used the chemicals but they have all arrived safely and good value for money I felt. Was not delivered quite as quick as anticipated but I did order it on Christmas Eve so can understand with current situations why it may not have come in the time frame indicated. But on the whole very happy with it.
All good! A1