Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

How would you rate Alan Wadkins Tool Store ?

"Fast and realible services!"
"Very good website, and accurate indication of delivery time/date. And, of course, a good product!! May thanks. John"
"Would have rated it 5 star but the one collet supplied with my Dremel Micro tool does not fit any of the supplied attachment collar sizes. The manual shows 4 collet sizes but states some may not come supplied with various collets. Seems an excellent drill & low noise when switched on, just wish the supplied collet would fit at least one drill bit"
"I have been asked to write a review? Not possable as I hav still not recieved the strimmer I ordered. Heres hoping it arrives soon!! Thanks"
"No fuss, quick and easy service at a very good price. No waste with the packaging well done."
"Absolutely perfect service with next day delivery and use of the exceptional couriers DPD, who keep you up to date on the 1 hour time slot. Great tool and service"
"I’m happy for very fast delivery. Thank you"
"Great service, quick delivery. Definitely will purchase from them again."
"Web site bit of a pain Entered details went to terms and conditions and wiped out all details Not obvious when to put in discount code Reason of good score Nikki That’s why I used you in the End Hope she is due for a raise soon"
"Quick delivery great prices plus reward for staying on mailing list only sell good brands"
"Ordered one day delivered the next spot on"
"ordered strimmer on wensday night,it arrived on friday prepped and ready to go,good price also"
"Brilliant service. Ordered and delivered in just 24hours."
"Fast delivery, an excellent price and a high quality product."
"Great price prompt delivery"
"fast delivery friendly service"
"I received the Makita pole hedge trimmer within 2 days and have so far been very happy with my purchase. What I particularly liked was it had been tried out prior to delivery."
"Rapid postage time"
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.88 based on 999 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!