Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

Tell us how Alan Wadkins Tool Store made you happy

"Great prices and brilliant customer service."
"Wonderful service. Thank you. I shall be putting the resin saw to the test this week. Upload a photo?????????? How??!!!"
"Excellent. Fast service. Would use again."
"Quick delivery !"
"I have paid by card for hoover and there was possibility to send it to other address then billing address. After 2 days they sent me email that the can't do so, eventually if I change for billing address. So I have answered that please you could do send to billing address. Afterwards they answered that they do not have festool dust extractor I have ordered on the stock. Mess and disorder. Do not recommend them. Chris"
Having checked into this, you ordered on Sunday and it was the bank holiday Monday therefore we were back to work on the Tuesday which was when we notified you we were unable to send to the alternative delivery address due to security purposes. Unfortunatly we had oversold on this machine as we were also at an external exhibition. We can only apologise for this. It was offered we can reorder one in for you.
Many thanks
"Hello, the die grinder was delivered in good condition this morning andi is working. well. I was surprised to note this machine is fitted with a 6 mm collet when delivery note and product description state 8mm. However I accept the 6mm collet. Kind regards Henry Duncan"
"Great price and come really quick on standard delivery"
"I got a Makita Drill for a very good price and it was delivered next day in the morning. Great service"
"Well priced, delivered on time,"
"Festool midi, new model. Cheapest I could find. I paid for the next day delivery, it turned up when it was ment to."
"Fantastic bit of kit, light weight and great dust extraction. Most competitive price I could find and delivery next day. Great service. Thanks"
"Extremely impressed 10/10"
"Great service & Free next day delivery with my order"
"Great service, great price. Does exactly what one would expect. Provides the product, as ordered, as offered on time and with the added forethought of registering the product on my behalf. Great service."
"Excellent service, and great prices. Highly recommended."
"Fantasic tools. Worth the money!"
"What a tool, done every thing perfect like a plunge saw should. Festool is cool.👌👍"
"Excellent service, communication and delivery."
"Very efficient - this is my second time of ordering. Equipment delivered as ordered, on time and at a reasonable price."
"Will still be my first choice Purchase was seamless, delivery spot on Many Thanks"
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.87 based on 1,196 reviews