Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

Tell us how Alan Wadkins Tool Store made you happy

"Dreadful service, ordered an item to a different address to which card registered a mistake on my part granted, but rather than letting me know there was a problem in good time they waited while well into the following day to inform me they had cancelled delivery. So order somewhere else along with two 10ah batteries would never use again."
Hi Paul
The reason the order was cancelled was you had put the incorrect card details on the order for where it was registered, this means we aren`t covered by our merchant bank for the transaction. We emailed you the following morning at 06.43am when the order was checked off as it was after the cut off point of the 3pm from the previous day which is 1 hr 15 minutes before we start work. Due to the number of fraud transactions attempts we get these things have to be put in place im afraid.
Many thanks
Martin
"Decent prices. Quick despatch and we’ll packaged."
"No problems."
"Superb value for money and rapid delivery, very well packaged AAA"
"Fantastic salesmanship from this company, I cannot recommend them highly enough very helpful, and they even talked me through the annoying Milwaukee extended warranty website 10 out of 10!"
"Cheapest on the internet . Bottom draw large enough to hold four drills and chargers. 👍"
"Awesome as usual. Thanks"
"Spot on service, price and delivery best I could have hoped for."
"Purchase a makita hedge cutter at a very good price and arrived as promised the next day! Very pleased,"
"Good tool, well finished but slightly more 'bendy' than I had hoped. Price and delivery from Alan Wadkins Toolstore Excellent"
"All went well , a bit inconvenient that Fedex only gave date of delivery but not time of day."
"Best price and fast, efficient delivery."
"Good product, excellent comms, quick delivery Perfect all round"
"Good quick service. Had to be guided through web to purchase because you don’t take over a set amount over the phone."
"Very pleased all round from start to finish."
"Excellent and quick processing of goods"
"Fantastic service! Andy was really helpful and informative about the drill I wanted, He also helped steer me though the annoying online extended warranty website. Could not recommend this company higher. Next day delivery as well!"
"A very quick delivery at a good price. Product checked over before despatch. Excellent service."
"Item arrived as described."
"Excellent prompt service. And a very good price for the Domino tool. Thank you very much."
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.87 based on 1,148 reviews