TLC Sport Reviews

Agnieszka Radziwilowicz
TLC Sport 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
TLC Sport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Shelly Ocsinberg
Poor communication and have kept my money & leggings.
Item not arrived and still waiting for the company to contact me following my email chasing up. As a first time customer this does not fill me with much confidence and i would therefore be reluctant to order again from this company.
Hi,

We are so sorry you have not received your order yet. Unfortunately at this moment in time Royal Mail are asking for 3 weeks to deliver.
Your email to TLC Sport has been responded to.
Our customers are very important to us, without you we would not be in business.
Again we can only apologise and hope you have your order soon.

Kind Regards,
Angie
TLC Sport
Hello, I paid for my order 11 days ago and still didn’t receive anything. Its very frustratind
Thank you for your review, we are so sorry you've had trouble, we had no idea you haven't received your order.

We have looked into this for you and your order was shipped on a Next Day service on the 6th July via Royal Mail.

Upon looking into this for you, we can see that they failed to deliver as nobody was in to sign for the parcel.

We have e-mailed you privately about this to get it all sorted for you.

Kind Regards

TLC Sport
Good fit, but very disappointed with material! When I exercise you could see shape and colour of my underwear .
The leggings are see-through. For that money I expected better quality!
I received the wrong product. Sent several emails & left phone messages but had no response so I am having to pay to send the incorrect product back! Terrible customer service.
I have ordered two pairs of the medium compression leggings now, they are awesome, they stay up ,feel snug but not too snug and people ask if I've lost weight when I put them on .... Bonus!
Never received delivery of order from the 11th of April and they haven’t contacted me or refunded me, can’t contact them as they are closed at the weekend. Not happy.
I have ordered an item over 7 days, haven't received it. I've sent two emails to customer service to get an update and find out where the item is, no respond at all! Never will buy anything from them ..
I didn’t receive my shipment yet..
And nobody replies by the email..
I did my order on 18 dec and no any updates..
Received part of order but when contacted so far on 2 occasions had no reply. This was before the start of the holiday's. Very poor service
One star because of lack of communication, I had to phone to chase up my order which took ages as if it was coming from abroad!
So disappointing- both pairs of leggings I ordered are transparent and the tops role down.
I will be returning.
Got a hole within 2nd wear not impressed contacted customer services and zero response . Very poor
Hi sorry I can’t review you at the moment as I haven’t received the product yet.
NEVER GOT MY ORDER EMAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE.............NO RESPONSE!!
I ordered a top on the 25th of August have not received it yet so difficult to write a review.Am disappointed because I thought I would.I would have received it by now number you have to phone is not recognised when I tried to ring.

Anne Sherman
I have not ordered from TLC before and I'm still waiting to receive my order that was despatched on 14 June, so I'm not very impressed and won't be ordering anything again. I've not received any feedback to my email regarding when I will receive my order either.
I’m sorry but how can I write a review if I did not receive the merchandise.
I cannot get any info when I will receive my orders I tried to call from my cell no answer
I’m kind of disappointed.
Hope someone will respond to my email.
Hi Lena,

We are very sorry you have not received your order as of yet. It has been sent out to you but it takes a little longer to get to the United States than it does UK. Please bear with the postal system, please allow up to 3 weeks, although we expect your order to be with you much sooner.
Kind Regards, Angie TLC Sport.
Ive always had tlc leggings but since i have put a couple of pound on i thought id order 1 size up but really these are just to big after wearing for a day they were baggy and they didnt seam as good quality as my previous pairs which seemed stronger
Ok, I placed my first ever order with your company on the 11th of this month expecting to receive it within a few days as nearly all online UK companys offer either next day or in the nest 3 days delivery. I then got an email exactly 1 week ago telling me that my order had been dispatched which i thought was very slow to say the least and its now been a week since that email and yet i have still not got my order.
So i emailed you first thing this morning asking for details on where it could be as even the slowest postage service within the UK doesn't take over a week to get there!
So far i have not heard back from your company about my order but then you send me a customer feedback survey which is so ironic. Needless to say i will not be ordering anything else from yourselves unless something is done swiftly about this. I will be taking the issue up with paypal very soon unless it arrives in the next 48 hours.
In this modern era of online shopping nobody expects to wait over 2 weeks for their goods when they order from a UK based company! Please sort it out.
G Keable