TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
Wäre nicht erhalten,, bin ziemlich enttäuscht und verärgert da ich viel Geld ausgeben habe und ihnen vertraut habe!!!! Enttäuschung ist sehr groß
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER AFTER TWO WEEKS!
I don't have any support
I have been a customer with you for a while now on and off due to the kind of service you provide. I have called a few times now but no response whatsoever. I have sent an e-mail and no one has got back to me so far so not sure I can write a constructive review at the moment
Poor communication and have kept my money & leggings.
Item not arrived and still waiting for the company to contact me following my email chasing up. As a first time customer this does not fill me with much confidence and i would therefore be reluctant to order again from this company.
Hi, We are so sorry you have not received your order yet. Unfortunately at this moment in time Royal Mail are asking for 3 weeks to deliver. Your email to TLC Sport has been responded to. Our customers are very important to us, without you we would not be in business. Again we can only apologise and hope you have your order soon. Kind Regards, Angie TLC Sport
Hello, I paid for my order 11 days ago and still didn’t receive anything. Its very frustratind
Thank you for your review, we are so sorry you've had trouble, we had no idea you haven't received your order. We have looked into this for you and your order was shipped on a Next Day service on the 6th July via Royal Mail. Upon looking into this for you, we can see that they failed to deliver as nobody was in to sign for the parcel. We have e-mailed you privately about this to get it all sorted for you. Kind Regards TLC Sport
Good fit, but very disappointed with material! When I exercise you could see shape and colour of my underwear . The leggings are see-through. For that money I expected better quality!
I received the wrong product. Sent several emails & left phone messages but had no response so I am having to pay to send the incorrect product back! Terrible customer service.
I have ordered two pairs of the medium compression leggings now, they are awesome, they stay up ,feel snug but not too snug and people ask if I've lost weight when I put them on .... Bonus!
Never received delivery of order from the 11th of April and they haven’t contacted me or refunded me, can’t contact them as they are closed at the weekend. Not happy.
I have ordered an item over 7 days, haven't received it. I've sent two emails to customer service to get an update and find out where the item is, no respond at all! Never will buy anything from them ..
I didn’t receive my shipment yet.. And nobody replies by the email.. I did my order on 18 dec and no any updates..
Received part of order but when contacted so far on 2 occasions had no reply. This was before the start of the holiday's. Very poor service
One star because of lack of communication, I had to phone to chase up my order which took ages as if it was coming from abroad!
So disappointing- both pairs of leggings I ordered are transparent and the tops role down. I will be returning.
Got a hole within 2nd wear not impressed contacted customer services and zero response . Very poor
Hi sorry I can’t review you at the moment as I haven’t received the product yet.
NEVER GOT MY ORDER EMAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE.............NO RESPONSE!!
I ordered a top on the 25th of August have not received it yet so difficult to write a review.Am disappointed because I thought I would.I would have received it by now number you have to phone is not recognised when I tried to ring. Anne Sherman
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,655 reviews