TLC Sport Reviews

of reviewers recommend TLC Sport
Good quality, comfortable, thick leggings. Friendly and efficient service. Bit disappointed that the extra compression relates to the tummy and hip area and not the legs which is what I anticipated. This also causes a problem with them rolling down whilst doing workouts. Had this been explained in the product description I wouldn’t have purchased the high waisted ones hence only awarding 3 stars. A variety of colours and patterns would be a good move too as in my size there was only black.
Item not arrived yet
Great quality and fast delivery. The issue is the length. 29” is slightly too short for an average height lady and then it just jumps to 32” inside leg which is way to long. So I washed them as they said allow for shrinkage, well they didn’t shrink. I have just spent the last hour taking them up so they don’t drag across the floor, such a shame
Running jacket is fantastic the leggings were returned as they were poor quality and disappointing that you have to pay to return them so wouldn’t order from them again.
This swim suit looks reasonable on. I'm always a size medium but this costume I had to send back for a small and it still does fit brilliantly. The cut around the legs is very straight and not high cut, which for me isn't that flattering. It's ok.
I have been buying these bottoms for some years, the fabric now is not light weight, the cut is too widw at the hem, and the lengths are unreliable, very disappointed in my purchase, but had nothing to wear so kept them ...... so sad I loved these originally not any more
The compression leggings are not very tight on me sorry
good but sadly broken already
I placed an order with standard delivery (3-5 working days) and just never received my order however after calling customer service they said they would send my order out recorded delivery straight away which was good
Goods were good but cost to return items not worth to buy from TLC, I am afraid. I lost money instead.
TLC Sport has not made me happy! I made an order online but wasn't sure if it went through properly as I didn't receive a confirmation email. I sent two emails asking if my order had gone through but received no response to either. I telephoned as ask what the situation was and was told my order did go through but as I didn't create an account my confirmation may have gone to my junk folder, but that my items were sent out on Monday. I waited until the following Monday but my order had still not arrived. I telephoned again yesterday and was told my order would be resent by recorded delivery. I am waiting for the order to arrive so cannot comment on the actual products as yet. When I spoke to the lady on the phone she was efficient and helpful but I did not receive an apology at any time for the inconvenience of having to chase the order. Also, as I didn't receive a confirmation or a reply to my chase up emails, I was somewhat surprised to be sent an email asking for a review! How did this email get through but none of the others did??
I love the TLC fold down bootleg yoga trousers you sell but have found they come up different lengths in the leg with different batches you have, so are not consistent in length size. This means I have had to order one size then return them paying p&p and then having to order a different size. I also found that when emailing the company you never receive an answer but good communication on the phone.
I always used to buy from TLC Sport and loved their bottoms but over the years the material has changed and they're not as good or as comfortable. I wanted a pair with a normal waistband but despite the picture showing this they had the same waistband as the tummy control which I find scratchy and uncomfortable so returned. Also I've always ordered L (34") leg and although this time was the correct length, the ones I ordered last year are still about 38" long despite numerous washes so the comment regarding them shrinking in length after washing is not true but obviously I couldn't return once washed.
I found the sizing of the garments not up to scratch. but the choice of designs is great!
Lovely and supportive however the top band slips below the waist which is not ideal. Also, perhaps a softer tag should be considered- it’s really scratchy and digs in to my skin.
They are way to tight in the waist. They are the same width as my small ones. I will have to cut the waist band and put in elastic. I am not really that fat, but my friends have also told me they are very small to be large.
I’ve had so many compliments about my mesh and the Aztec top.
Good fit once you realise that the sizing is on the small side.
However I feel as if I,m being throttled as the top of the neck is too high. An inch or so lower would be great.
Lovely quality fabric, great leg length (im 5'8") but Im too long in the body for these as they are quite low rise so cut me in two a little bit.
This is the reason Ive returned them for a refund.
Very long altough I chose the short modell, fabric is good but doesn't keep everything tight on the legs, the tummy control is very high and very tight and tends to pull the whole thing upp , so it gets uncomfartable. The bootcut it's very little, it's more like straight legs, it doest look at all like on the picture. Not happy with them, gave them away to a friend.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,466 reviews