TLC Sport Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TLC Sport
Julie Price
Julie Price
Verified Buyer
"These are brilliant pants . Very pleased , nice quality and good fit."
Shpresa Brahimi
Shpresa Brahimi
"I'm happy 100%"
Sara Woods
Sara Woods
Verified Buyer
"I have used TLC for a number of years, and find the clothing original, functional and very hard wearing. I have for many years trained daily and am now a PT, so my need for good looking, hard wearing training clothing may be higher than some, but I always find that TLC deliver"
Robyn Miller
Verified Buyer
"Leggings are extremely durable, comfortable and provide great support making you both look and feel slimmer. It's difficult to find leggings that are not transparent however these are nice and thick yet still super comfy! They are a great price for the quality and really do what they are supposed to. It's also great that they come in a variety of styles. I will most definitely be purchasing more! Very Happy :)"
"Super-fast delivery! LOVE these trousers!!!!! 10% off my next order...wow, sensational TLC, thank you. :)"
Erin Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery, packed really nicely and item as described...very happy :0)"
Lisa Dewen
Verified Buyer
"After losing one and a half stone since Christmas I was able to buy a smaller size in the leggings which made me feel even slimmer!"
"So great to be able to find gym wear in "Autumn" colours. The Khaki/Green is perfect for me as a redhead and the quality is excellent. My only criticism would be the sizing. I am a UK 10-12 and ordered the Medium only to find it extremely tight, particularly under the arms. Having replaced with Large the kit is still pretty snug!"
"I was extremely happy with the leggings that I ordered as they offer great support.The service provided by this company was faultless .I will definitely be ordering from them again😊"
"I was impressed by the quality of the products I bought, it looks clean cut and feels wonderful! I quite like that there's a matching pair of top and bottoms which all have a unique look to them, I really hope to purchase another set in future. The packaging is definitely crafted with love and care, I'd definitely recommend to friends and strangers!"
Tanya Malden
Verified Buyer
"I absolutely love the TLC Sports leggins, which aren't just for sports. Both the slimming ones and ordinary ones are great, as they really hold you in and are ultra comfortable. I know I will be buying more as they are one of the stables in my wardrobe for general day wear, as well as for exercise."
"The leggings fit fantastically. They are very smoothing and created exactly the shape I bought them for."
"I love the TLC bottoms, I actually only wear this brand of bottoms. My collection consists of about 15 pairs, some leggings, some boot cut, and about 5 pairs of whites two boot cut 2 roll down yoga pants one longer length to wear with heals. The white is solid so not transparent. In general the quality and fit is fantastic on me. The high waist figure firming style solves all my problems, because I have so many I use them like underwear which creates a smooth finish under tops and tunics. Can't live without them."
Joanne Hallam
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived promptly and the item fitted perfectly Really like the products you sell as they are very flattering as well as practical"
Joanna Kemp
Verified Buyer
"I bought the tummy control cropped leggings, (xs) mainly because the bootleg are now for some unknown reason too long for me, even though I get the length 29" I'm 5ft 2" (never use to be too long) didn't really want to keep paying out to have them taken up (not cheap) Apart from that, I am very pleased with the cropped leggings, very comfy to wear for the gym, and also for leisure, good support around the tummy and thighs , wash well, bought two now, and the price is quite good, compared to other well known sport makes. Would be nice to have a choice of colour for leisure wear."
Kerry Blaber
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient delivery. Great slimming gym wear very comfortable"
Lorraine Faulds
Verified Buyer
"My leggings are amazing. A pocket on the outside of each thigh that keep phone, poo bags, keys all secure. I use them for hiking and intend purchasing others for a Kilimanjaro climb. Great flattering fit and beautifully soft material. Love love love them!"
"Figure firming leggings are great...couldn’t find anything comparable in th US."
Susana Hanstock
Verified Buyer
"I purchased so many items already . The leggings fit me great! And the tops looks stylish. I dont only use them for gyms, i use them as casual outfits too. Its worth the price."
"I am very pleased with my purchase suport where you need it feel like a second skin .Iwear these leggings as a day wear and there fab.Great customer service very helpfull ,these are my second pair (wash and wear ) so i will definately be having more . many thanks x"
Kim Hepple
Verified Buyer
"TLC merchandise are is the highest quality. I have advised all my friends and family to buy their Ryka trainers. My feet are in a bad way after years of high impact aerobics and these trainers are the best for me, fully supportive."
"good service, beautifully packed and excellent quality product, would recommend"
"These leggings are great with the high waist actually being a high waist. This is my second pair ordered and will order more soon. My only fault with them is the legs seem to be quite loose and don't support my legs much. That being said I do recommend them"
TLC Sport is rated 4.85 based on 761 reviews