TLC Sport Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TLC Sport
Julie Price
Julie Price
Verified Buyer
"These are brilliant pants . Very pleased , nice quality and good fit."
Shpresa Brahimi
Shpresa Brahimi
"I'm happy 100%"
Sara Woods
Sara Woods
Verified Buyer
"I have used TLC for a number of years, and find the clothing original, functional and very hard wearing. I have for many years trained daily and am now a PT, so my need for good looking, hard wearing training clothing may be higher than some, but I always find that TLC deliver"
Tina Osmant
Verified Buyer
"Great product, lovely fit. Dispatched straight away & received really quickly. Great price"
Mrs S Hallwood
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Sally,my order received today after speaking to you yesterday is perfect, great leggings,perfect fit!"
"Ordering from TLC Sport was very simple. The website is very easy to navigate and delivery was super quick (the next day). I was informed immediately my item was dispatched and the products are of good quality. I was delighted to find that they do bootcut items (amongst others), which are much more flattering for short legs like mine. They also do various leg lengths, so all round a very good experience."
Melanie Young
Verified Buyer
"Finally a Company that provides sports items for taller ladies. All its were great and flattering. Unfortunately I had to return them as I realised they were dog hair magnets and I have two hairy must. But very prompt postage, the personal touches of hand written envelope was not missed."
"Very very prompt delivery! Excellent quality of fabric"
Lisa Eynaud
Verified Buyer
"v prompt delivery came next day and Angie lovely to speak to on phone and very helpful. Quality of products excellent."
"nicely packaged, quick delivery and the best leggings I have found as they don't slip down in an exercise class."
"Amazing quality, great look, fantastic service and quick delivery, will definitely recommend and will definitely place more orders."
Susan Smith
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant material- fits like a glove and does exactly what is stated... thankyou"
"This was the best leggings I have bought until now! Perfect for postpartum and good quality! Thank you"
"Very good quality - nice material and well finished. Very comfortable - would maybe like it feel a bit firmer to stop the wobbles!!!!"
Sarah Skelton
Verified Buyer
"Quick processing and delivery. Lovely selection of products. Good communication."
Claire Gilmore
Verified Buyer
"Great product quickly delivered"
"Very quick delivery. Shoes very comfortable with plenty of cushioning. This is the second pair I have bought."
"Amazing customer service!"
"Excellent leggings, good quality, fast delivery and all the little touches. Very happy customer! Thank you TLC x"
"The items received were exactly as ordered and fitted perfectly"
Claire Carruthers
Verified Buyer
"I had to return my original purchase as I had ordered the wrong trousers, the returns process was excellent and very swift!"
"Great leggings, I feel really supported in them, they give the legs, hips and bottom a good shape and are really comfortable."
"My order arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged, and most importantly, the item is of the highest quality. I'm really very pleased with my purchase and will definitely be back for more. Highly recommended."
TLC Sport is rated 4.85 based on 708 reviews