TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
The best everyday leggings you can buy. Don't bother to look anywhere else as you won't get better than these!
I ordered the high compression pocket leggings and omg they are the best leggings I have ever had. Super compressive but not to the point where its difficult to breathe or move. The material isn't see through and has held up in the wash better than my more expensive leggings from squat wolf. I'll definitely be buying more pairs!
I love the quality. Perfect fit!
My order arrived quickly, very nicely packaged and with a personal touch , which was much appreciated. The swimsuit is excellent, very good quality and fit, pleased to have found this company, highly recommended.
Fab service, easy to use website, lovely product, excellent quality but just a little too long for my 5’3 frame. Would recommend however.
I am so happy to have my first pair of leggings from TLC . As I am in need to wear compression stockings every day this leggings were great for me . Definitely I will have another pair
Absolutely superb leggings, incredible quality and support. Could not be happier and will be buying more soon. Thank you for a great product and speedy delivery service.
Love these leggings!!! Perfect for post partum and added bonus of keeping my tummy covered whilst breastfeeding! The material is lovely and thick whilst still being stretchy and easy to move in. Just perfect, will definitely be ordering more !
To short needs to be in lengths for tall people
Fantastic fit.....perfect for sucking you in after weight loss ❤️
Very comfy
Amazing quality! The compression was great. Had to return my first pair as my 5ft height was too little for the full length leggings however am about to order the Capri length instead!
As per usual everything great. I've been using this company for years now and wouldn't go anywhere else. Xx
Great sport wear
Really nice leggings
Amazing quality and very speedy delivery. The leggings feel great on. Very supportive and flattering.
Wonderful leggings, very good quality and lovely, kind and helpful staff who answer the phone straightaway. Very happy customer
Love them, very comfy but was disappointed that they are see through. Having pockets I would expect them to have been more like gym leggings
Perfect for me! I am 16 hip and thigh size, but smaller on my waist and so went for the 14. Long in the leg length but then I am only 5feet tall. I can always shorten them or just turn them up. I bought them to give me confidence when I am out walking as I am paranoid about how I look size wise. I didn’t struggle to get them on as it says you may in the accompanying leaflet. No see through. I am very happy with them.
Very happy with the quality and service. I highly recommend.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,683 reviews