TLC Sport Reviews

Shelly Ocsinberg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 25th March 2019
Vikki Sivertsen
More Photos & Videos
Such a fantastic company. Quality products that I have been buying for years. And so much care from their customer service.
I bought the curvy support leggings and it is perfect for people with pear shapes, I will recommend it to the lipoedema community
I also got some trainers at a great discount
Great Service! Arrived quickly! Lovely note inside! Thank you.
Warning, I have written a long review. I don’t usually write reviews however I would like to share my views on not only the leggings, but also my experience.

In April I delivered my third baby via c-section and like some women, I am getting used to my post natal body. I was trying to find some leggings which would be comfortable as well as provide support without causing pain near my scar.
Initially, I bought the ‘strong compression high waisted leggings’ and they are absolutely amazing, comfortable and just squeezed me in in the right places.
I was extremely happy with these and decided to order another pair, however I then realised TLC Sport sell an ‘extra strong’ version of the leggings. I immediately contacted TLC Sport who happily changed the leggings without a fuss prior to dispatch.

I have been wearing these leggings for three weeks, they have not lost their shape, no bobbling, not see through and still supportive.

I would definitely recommend these leggings!! You will not be disappointed.
I have used TLC for the past 5 years. The quality is on point fantastic fabrics worth every penny. I would definitely recommend TLC. I received my package to what I can only explain as personalised and traditional .
Thank you TLC!
I have been wearing these Items of clothing for all my fitness over the years and leisure to. They look as good now as the day I bought them and some pieces are 16 years old
Well worth the Investment 👍
Super supportive which is exactly what I wanted. Really high quality material and feel fantastic on
Highly recommend
I have just bought a pair of extra strong compression bootleg bottoms and I love them. The quality is very good and they fit very well. By following the advices from previous reviews, I bought 2 sizes up and it worked out just fine for me. I will be buying another pair soon. Thank you TLC Sport.
I received the wrong product. Sent several emails & left phone messages but had no response so I am having to pay to send the incorrect product back! Terrible customer service.
I bought these leggings for wearing during the day and exercising. Great fit and the small pocket by the waistband is so useful. Definitely going to buy another pair!
Great quality product. Not cheap but worth the money for the excellent fabric my yoga pants are made of!!! Love them!!!
I can’t speak highly enough of TLC, amazing customer service, I ordered 2 items very closely together and THEY contacted ME to refund one of the delivery charges. Plus they voluntarily organised my NHS discount which I hadn’t known about. The woman on the phone was just lovely. Lastly the clothes arrived fast and are such good quality, they remind me of Fabletics at half if not less of the cost. I will definitely order again and I have already started to recommend them. I hadn’t heard of them before and with this level of service and quality I’ve no idea why!!
Ordered a few new bra tops and a couple of normal tops from the sale items-they are lovely but didn’t expect anything less as have used regularly in the past. I also ordered a wrong size in one of the tops but got a phone call from TLC before they sent order out asking if I’d made a mistake! Great customer service and lovely fitness gear. One of the tops is so nice I could even wear it out! Not a great photo below as I screen shot it from my FB live video but you can see how nice the top is
TLC Sport 5 star review on 29th May 2020
While the quality of the goods are excellent as usual. I was disappointed that the wrong item was picked and dispatched. I have returned the item to exchange for the correct item but I am not impressed that I had to pay for the postal cost to return. This was not my error.
Really fast delivery and great product.
I have ordered two pairs of the medium compression leggings now, they are awesome, they stay up ,feel snug but not too snug and people ask if I've lost weight when I put them on .... Bonus!
Everything seems fine came on time my daughter hasn't had them yet but all seems good
I love the fabric used in leggings as is firm and tight, tighten your body and you can run or exercise with confidence. Especially the belly part where the fabric is stronger ( reinforced with extra strong one) and flatten the area perfectly. Ahh, and your bum looks firm and shaped! I have few pairs already and I will be purchasing more.I love also the inside pocket on the belly part for the phone!
TLC Sport 5 star review on 18th May 2020
Excellent material and well fitting. I'm a big girl at size 22 with conditions like pots and lipoedema that require compression and these are wonderful or dayd when the medical grade are just too hard to get on! I purchased 4 pairs. The full legging ones are my favourite. Will purchase more for sure! Have already recommended to friends
The best leggings you will ever invest in! Bought them years ago in tk max and I'm so happy I was able to track down their website! I've already had to send pictures to all the women in my family telling them they absolutely need a pair! I literally ordered 4 pairs and I'm delighted with all of them! I've tried every brand of leggins, I wear leggins nearly every day of my life and let me assure you it dosen't get much better than TLC! No sweat marks, no under wear lines & no pulling your leggings up during all levels of exercise! These women know what they're doing, they even gift wrap your purchases along with a card that assured me how careful they were being during covid-19 and even offer their support if you want to have a char or anything! Thank you so much ladies, I can't recommend you enough :)
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,322 reviews