TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
TLC Sport 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Jo Langham
The compression leggings are great. However I’m a size 14 and the L did stretch a bit becoming see through on the bum. Going up to XL now. They really hold the belly in....now to actually do some excercise to get rid of the belly 🤣
Amazing leggings will be ordering more
I have been wearing leggings for more years than I care to remember, but I have NEVER found any better than TLC Sport. Just brilliant, opaque and hard wearing, they look good as new after every wash. Thank you ♥️
I would appreciate a faster response to queries. Otherwise very satisfied. Great quality.
Love them good quality will order again
Brilliant leggings! I absolutely love them. I had an issue with my order but this was resolved very efficiently and I was delighted to receive my purchase. They fit great. I'm a size 16 and the XXL fit me fine, tight enough to hold me in. I wouldn't go larger if you're my size or they might not hold you in enough. Just my opinion but then that's why I am reviewing them :) thank you so much to Angie for getting my order to me . Couldnt recommended enough
I have used TLC since the late 80"s and I can honestly say the quality and choice of styles are the best.
This last order had one item not available but Angie 2 suggested an alternative which has now arrived and I love it. The service, packaging and choices far exceed any of the other top brands .

These are the best leggings/sweat pants you can buy - the quality of the fabric is great and they are absolutely right - you can wash, wash and wash again and they still look new. The compression is great so you feel everything is held in and they are very flattering.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER AFTER TWO WEEKS!
The leggings are amazing, I’m a size 18 and 2xl fitted perfectly. You can clearly see the difference. People asked if I had lost weight. They don’t roll down either will be buying more. Glad you had a website now as the old one was hard to use.
Absolutely love these yoga pants!
Such a good quality and great fit. And hold in my tummy.
I knew as soon as I unwrapped them, just the weight let me know.
Came beautifully wrapped in pink tissue with a card, like a gift.
So very pleased. I will certainly use this site again. Thank you
Brilliant and such amazing quality. I am going straight back on to buy more pairs

Will not disappoint
I love this company. Nothing is too much trouble. Their gear is wonderful - I just can't afford to buy it all. Their leggings are the best. And they last! I wear and wash the same pairs over and over, and they are still like new. They seem to have done their research - and know what a woman needs, so everything fits well in all the right places. When I order, the items arrive the next day ... no hanging around. Customer service is wonderful - old fashioned - customer is always (nearly) right, the customer is important and we want the customer to be happy.
I don't have any support
Love these leggings, glad I ordered the longer length. Think and do t show cellulite
The best leggings you can buy! Once you've owned a pair you'll never go anywhere else.
Excellent legging so comfortable. The band across the waist holds you in tight and creates a smooth silhouette. Will be purchasing more.
Easy website to navigate in . Very satisfied with my purchase of two Yoga pants - the products are as good as they were described.
I've been a customer for a long time. ,I have always found my purchases to be very high quality and I have leggings that still look after much wear and washing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend TLC Sport
Fabulous leggings, keep their shape and really hold in tummy and bottom. They don’t crease at the back of the knee. Really comfortable to wear.
TLC Sport is rated 4.80 based on 1,520 reviews