TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 7th March 2022
Jane Britcliffe
TLC Sport 5 star review on 7th March 2022
Jane Britcliffe
Compression good at stomach but not legs. One wash and crotch has gone bobbly.
Very affordable, stylish and good quality activewear. Thank you, TLC
Very pleased with my order. Came nicely wrapped in paper
Really pleased with my leggings. Great quality.
If I could give TLC Sport more than five stars I would! Their leggings are just beautiful - in terms of design and quality - and I’m so happy with the pairs I have bought. I’m a yoga teacher, and over the years I have spent a small fortune on leggings that have let me down badly … the TLC leggings are in a class of their own, and I know I am going to be a lifelong customer of this great little company now! And the people at TLC are just lovely- efficient, polite and helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending TLC Sport 100%!!!
Amazing quality love them
Product is of good quality. The order process was easy. The delivery was efficient. Would certainly recommend this company
Absolutely love. my new compression legging I have lymphoedema in my leg and these leggings are absolutely brilliant , really recommend them.
Very good quality. I ve been using these for about a half a year, great for post partum. I ve ordered my second pair now. Well worth the money.
I find it very difficult to find flattering gym wear. After wasting money on lots of leggings I found TLC sport online. Iam very pleased with my bootleg leggings with compression and I will definitely be buying more
Sorry I have to return it because it was to small. Soon you should receive it. If I get return please. Thank you.
Love these leggings.. always loved TLC leggings but these are next level. The control is amazing.. wish I hadn’t read the review that said they were long as I went for the short when I needed regular.. will be buying more!
It's hard to get the right sizing (knowing what compression youd like) but these leggings are super thick and look great on, my buns never looked so good
TLC Sport 4 star review on 4th May 2022
Bought some brilliant Extra Strong Compression Bootleg with Figure Firming from TLC sport after first asking for a material sample. Really high quality thick material and they *really* do the job. I feel great wearing them. Well worth the money. My new favourite trousers (and not just for sport).
I will order more of this trousers, they contour my body, I never wore better trousers
The compression leggings are the best wardrobe staple…they can take you from gym to casual wear to dinner and still look fabulous. They stay opaque, are totally squat proof and actually make you look and feel so much firmer! I’ve been buying these for at least 3 years and hope they never stop being available!
Amazing leggings! Compression os amazing and exactly what I was looking for as I have also had my 3rd baby and wanted something to tuck in tummy! Great thick material! Will be buying some more! And would love to try their sports bras!
I had thought for the price of these leggings that they wouldn’t bobble in between the thighs, and that’s only after wearing them twice it’s started…sad I paid so much and now that happens.
Prompt delivery and well presented Good quality fabric .
I have to say TLC responded very well to my original review. Clearly this company is committed to good customer relations. I can only hope they address their delivery service which is not satisfactory.
TLC Sport is rated 4.79 based on 1,993 reviews