TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
Very happy with the extra strong compression leggings. I’ve purchased these a few times before. The fit and material are the best leggings ever. They never fade, wash well and don’t go thin and see through like some. TLC are a great company to deal and would recommend strongly
I am very pleased with my leggings and after wearing my first pair, I immediatly ordered 2 more pairs. They gave me the support and relief for my tired aching legs after standing 11 hours a day. Will defo purchase more in the future.
Passt gut bin zufrieden vielen dank .
Have ordered from TLC for a while now, find their gym clothing far superior in quality, looks and lasting durability, also pricewise, than any other sports make, (you pay more for just the name with certain makes) I will not buy any other make. Quick delivery usually next day or within 2 days, Just keep going as you are TLC you wont go wrong.
lovely i really like it its so comfortable
Life changing! I have low blood pressure so the compression in these leggings makes it easier for me to go about my daily life without feeling heavy and weak. My Mum has lipoedema and since wearing these compression leggings has lost the pain she felt in her lower back and butt. We're both delighted and will be ordering more pairs.
So this was the first time I had ordered from TLC and I’m very happy with the way it was all so easy! I’m in love with my leggings I wear them as much as I can they are super comfy and brilliant value for money! Thankyou TLC I shall be ordering again very soon for definite!!! :)
Great product, a joy to ware , which delivery, and the pink details make me smile 😊
I LOVE sportswear from TLC! I won’t buy from anywhere else now, the leggings are totally squat proof, supportive and look great!
Good quality item, very happy with the purchase
I've purchased 2 pairs of the short strong compression leggings now and I wear them most days too walk my dogs. I have Fibromyalgia and Arthritis and sometimes suffer greatly with widespread pain, but not as much now with these leggings.
Really happy with my sports leggings, they do exactly as they same and are so comfortable. I will be purchasing another.
My 1st purchase from TLC, & definitely not my last. I bought two different styles of leggings expecting to send one or both back but both pairs are fab, I love them, no sagging, no bagging, excellent quality & so comfy to wear all day 👍
The running top is brilliant. No bra means no chaffing on long runs, I doubted it would work but hey it works a treat! My boobs stayed in place through the whole 19 miles. I highly recommend this and I will buy more.
Absolutely 💯 love my compression legging.Very comfortable and slim me down look so good very happy with my purchase
Have bought TLC since the 1990s. Never been disappointed. Consistently high standards and supreme comfort and support sportswear.
Unfortunately, after waiting over 6 weeks for my order to arrive, I was then told it would be another 3 weeks before despatch! I can’t comment on the item as I then cancelled it. I did get my refund very quickly, though!
Great online experience, delivered when expected and when my new compression leggings came I was delighted! Still am, they aren't too warm and fit true to size with compression that doesn't equate to restriction. I'm going to be getting more :)
The medium compression leggings with mesh v inset black were delivered promptly and were as described and shown on the TLC Sport website. They are a great fit, and look very stylish and chic. It would be great to have a matching top, but TLC were sold out in my size of anything similar, i.e including mesh in the design, at the date of purchase. I will keep an eye on the website in future should they manage to re-stock. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thank you.
Very quick service, happy with purchase & happy customer
TLC Sport is rated 4.80 based on 1,762 reviews