TLC Sport Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TLC Sport
Olivia Allen
"The best leggings I’ve ever owned. Would never go anywhere else again! Got about 6 pairs now!! As a fitness instructor I need thick leggings that will stay up. These are perfect"
Jayne Savage
"Very impressed with the speed of delivery and the excellent condition of the packaging. The quality and fabric of these extra long bootcut pants are amazing value for money. Possibly some of the nicest fitting track pants I have ever purchased. I am 5ft 10 a size 8 with a 34 inside leg and they're spot-on perfect. Thank you!"
Freda Beech
"Absolutely love 💞TLC. Age doesn’t matter. I am 75 years of age and the trousers/track suit bottoms are perfect for my lifestyle. That is I try to swim 🏊🏿‍♀️ 3 times a week, Gym 🧘‍♂️ 3 times a week. Walk the dog 🐕 every day. They are flexible enough to do all these activities as well as looking smart when I shop 🍱 or meet my girlfriends🥂👩‍👧‍👧. Best of all they fit snugly so slim me down and because I am tall they are perfect length. ❤️❤️❤️"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"I recently made a telephone order for a pair of sports trousers. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and explained the product to me. My item arrived quickly and I was very impressed with the quality and the fit was excellent. I will definitely be ordering another pair."
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Arrived beautifully packaged . Lovely service thank you"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Fitted great as xl as I’m 14-16 but legs were slightly baggy and wanting them as a compression legging"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Great quality and fit! Maybe would have preferred the skirt slightly longer but this is a minor quibble. All in all very pleased with my purchase. Great for yoga and pilates."
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Was very impressed with the quality of the item, sizing was accurate, and delivery was very fast. The personalised discount voucher that came with it was a lovely touch. Will definitely order again."
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Great quality thick leggings"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Visited the website of TLC and was impressed by the clarity of presentation. Decided to purchase a pair of bootleg black trousers. They arrived very quickly and were beautifully presented and safely packed. The trousers are beautiful: the fabric, which has good stretch is quite substantial, , though not so thick as to be uncomfortable when wearing. The design is excellent , with a firm hugging midriff and hip area, and a smooth profile throughout. The legs cling to the contours of your legs giving you a slick, shapely look. The flare comes exactly at the right point for my height! I am delighted with my purchase !"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Very happy with my yoga trousers. The material is thicker than I expected but very comfy. The fitting is tight. I am size 10 and ordered medium and they are snug. I like the bell bottoms style. Haven't been able to get them anywhere else!"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Great service.. customer service good. I’m waiting on a new order which I’m sure will come shortly"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"The quality of TLC Sport clothing is outstanding. I bought my first cropped leggings for gym work 20 years ago when this company and I am still wea ring them. They still look amazing and has clearly withstood a hind washing. I am hoping my new acquisitions (having just come back to live in the UK) will prove to be of similar quality. I think they look and feel beautiful."
"Fabulous quality at great prices. Excellent choice (yoga pants) and very swift delivery. 100% satisfied with my order."
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"I bought 4 pairs of yoga pants from TLC Sport. They arrived very promptly and were well packaged. The company included a pleasant courtesy note in the parcel which I thought was a nice touch. I am really pleased with the pants; they are a perfect fit for my small stature, really soft, comfortable and well made."
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Best leggings ever!!! And like me you don’t have to be in to sports to appreciate them. Great service, beautifully packaged and TLC ARE easy to do business with. Going to order more now"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"I absolutely love TLC yoga pants. They are comfy and form fitting. Made to last and hold to washing and active lifestyles. They are very flattering and fit well. I have chucked the other brands of yoga pants and just wear these now!"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Amazing service! Fantastic products. My go to company for gym clothes. Sent alot of friends to TLC everyone loves their products!"
"Top quality. Beautiful fit. Well made with quality fabric. Look and feel like much more expensive ones! Don't know how they do it for the price! Will be buying again!"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? no
"Got a hole within 2nd wear not impressed contacted customer services and zero response . Very poor"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"good but sadly broken already"
Would you reccommend TLC Sport to a friend? yes
"Fantastic, the best support garment out there."
TLC Sport is rated 4.84 based on 1,042 reviews