TLC Sport Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TLC Sport
Helen Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased nice product received quickly"
"They fit great!"
Jenny Bridges
Verified Buyer
"A good company to deal with, quick and efficient with ordering, delivery and exchanges when things don't fit or don't suit you. Great designs and good materials that come with expert advice if you need to ring the help line. I'm very happy and will use TLC again."
"Helpful and accommodating on telephone, very prompt delivery. Well packed and good quality goods. Can't rate this company high enough."
Beverley Katz
Verified Buyer
"Great service and best products. Good quality and fit - think I need another pair..........."
"very happy with the items received but not happy that as a new customer I didn't receive a 15% discount as stated on the website when signing up for an account."
Lynne Cowper
Verified Buyer
"Good quality leggings and well presented....all wrapped up with a welcome card and discount for next purchase. Will definitely buy from TLC again. :)"
Maylin Costa
Verified Buyer
"Nice leggings so strong I love"
"Great quality product"
Abbie Hallett
Verified Buyer
"lovely quality - fantastic packaging and fast delivery - well done :-)"
Angela Radford
Verified Buyer
"Best leggings I’ve ever bought. I’ll be coming back for more!"
Lisa Lavery
Verified Buyer
"I love the shape and style of my leggings that I use for my yoga practice. I’m tall so like a longer leg length and a higher waist for comfort. Speedy delivery to Belfast and beautifully wrapped. I am recommending TLC to all my students who can’t find yoga pants locally"
Jean Cooper
Verified Buyer
"I have bought TLC Sports wear over many years and find their quality consistantly high, stylish and good to wear and they retain their shape and colour. The life of my TLC Sportswear is incredible. I go regularly to the gym, 5 days a week, and after years my gym clothes still look good. Incredible quality trousers, tights and tops. I commend the company on their value for money"
Nicola Henty
Verified Buyer
"I have shopped at TLC for many years of off and on and have never been disappointed with the excellent quality of their products and speedy delivery. I have never had any issues with any of my orders. Exceptional service."
"Very prompt delivery. Their own-label products are very hard-wearing and last wash after wash."
Joanna Ward
Verified Buyer
"So impressed with the quality and fit"
"They delivered the item very quickly and it was wrapped very nicely - like opening a present! The reflective running bottoms I ordered are good quality and comfortable."
"Great personal service!"
Leanie Dunkley
Verified Buyer
"I always buy my leggings from TLC and find their customer service is brilliant. The two pairs of bootleg pants I bought are fab and really flattering. I've had to take them up as I'm only 5ft 1 and there wasn't a short size available but that's fine and price-wise they were a bargain and otherwise fit perfectly with just the right amount of support around the tummy. Happy me, happy legs, happy purse!"
"Excellent service. Shoes that did not fit me exchanged with no fuss and great charm when I rang them. Very quick delivery and super quick refund for the ones I sent back."
TLC Sport is rated 4.85 based on 648 reviews