TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
I purchased a yoga top it a good fit moves well when moving. I happy with it
Very happy with my leggings, good quality and comfortable
Love my new medium control leggings. They are so comfy that I don’t want to change back out of them. Definitely going to get another pair. 😃
Nice material that’s not see through. I bought the regular length and had to exchange for the short as they were way too long for me (I’m 5’ 3”). Exchange was no hassle and a replacement was sent straight away once they received my return. The short length are perfect.
Excellent wear. Super fit and lasting wear and comfortable.
I have previously ordered bottoms from TLC, which were fine. On this occasion, I ordered a top in size 14 as this is my usual size. The top was extremely small fitting. I could barely get it past my arms. Regrettably, will be returning. I called and spoke with a member of staff who advised to go up to 2 XL. Will change for the size recommended in hope that it fits.
The nicest compression leggings ever, honestly the best!
They don’t fall down and hold you in. I cannot recommend these enough, will defo be buying from TLC again.
I have several pairs of the control leggings and they are fantastic
All in all, these leggings are pretty great. I was hoping for a couple more inches since it says ultra high waist, but the short length is nice. Definitely use the sizing chart as they’re pretty spot on with
I am very happy
Wonderful bootcut leggings with fantastic tummy support and available in short length. Perfect.
These are amazing all the reviews I had read are completely true. Needed a pair for running to help support and already feel so much lighter and comfortable when running - 10/10
For some reason I haven't used TLC for some time, and always used to get my swimwear and sports leggings from them. I've just purchased a pair of exercise leggings, and am really impressed with them! The prompt service, and also the handwritten note was a really nice touch. If I can get these leggings in another colour (navy?) I will buy some more.
Highly recommend.
Wanted advice on some leggings as the ones I had wouldn't stay up. Messaged the page and they were very prompt to reply and advise. I'm in between sizes so went for the smaller size as I'm still on weightloss journey. They arrived very promptly and I got them on but would be more comfortable when I lose a bit more weight so am happy to keep a hold of them as an incentive. Thank you 😊 x
Delighted with the fit and quality of my workout pants and great service.They arrived so came sooooo quickly.Result!
The compression on these leggings are not very strong. I bought 1 strong legging an 1 very strong. Both were not as I expected as they are very expensive. I have worn both an don’t have the time to return so I’ll be just wearing as normal leggings which cost a lot of money. I won’t be buying these again.
We are very sorry you didn’t feel our compression was up to standard. This range is extremely popular amongst our customers and we are very surprised to hear it didn’t work for you. We would like to speak to you to learn more about what went wrong, please do reach out to us so we can help rectify this for you.
Love my leggings they come wrapped up like a present and they really do make a difference around your tummy. Recommend 100%
Quality of swimsuit was great, I have had a couple of elite swimsuits s and they last formally years and wear well, but this one was too long in the body for me.

If you made a shorter body version I'd buy one in every colour your make.
I wouldn’t buy my leggings from anywhere else, they are amazing
Love these leggins! Customer service extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend TLC.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,629 reviews