TLC Sport Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TLC Sport
Carol Ward
"TLC excellent service"
"I ordered firm shape leggings and they arrived within days and the fit was perfect! Firm looking tum, bum and thighs. The packaging was also very pretty adding a personal touch. I’ll def be ordering again. Thanks TLC"
Vikki Sivertsen
"Really quick delivery! Couldn't wait to wear my new 'I call the shots' Tshirt to teach my exercise classes that evening!"
"Great product and lovely packaging. I will buy again."
"So happy to have finally found good quality yoga pants that are very comfortable as well. I found this style true to size...I will be ordering more in the future,please don't stop make high quality clothing!"
"I places my order one day and arrived the next!! The mesh top and cropped leggings I ordered made me look slimmer, were excellent quality, and are a perfect fit. I would recommend TLC to all my friends. I had ordered 2 tops with a mind To keep one. I posted the top I did not want one day and PayPal advices me of my refund the next day- excellent service!"
"Arrived the next day. Lovely fit and material."
"Brilliant leggings! Snug, comfortable and flattering."
"A great range of sports gear at a great price and very flattering too - loved the skirted leggings! And the customer service was amazing - I placed my order and it arrived 1-2 days later, beautifully wrapped with a discount offer for my next order. The leggings I bought wash brilliantly too and are really comfy to wear. I'd definitely recommend TLC."
"Love my leggings. Loved them so much I went back and ordered another pair. I bought the straight leg ones this time for a different look. The fit is great. I am a size 12 and 5ft6”so ordered the medium. The leg length for the regular is nice and long which is ideal if wearing a heeled boot. I have had 2 pairs of the regular slimming leggings which I have worn out buthave had them a few years. They just wear and wear."
"Excellent service, really impressed with the delivery, have used the trainers for my Zumba class and they do everything that you could ask for."
"Lovely fabric and comfortable to wear. A little on the long side but I'm only 5'2"!"
"Fab trousers! Chic & a perfect fit."
"These are absolutely great, have ordered another pair...."
"Lovely high waisted yoga pants, hold my mummy tummy in brilliantly, really good quality fabric that has washed nicely. Fast delivery, great service. I would definitely buy again."
"I teach pilates and I wear TLC....fabulous opaque leggings which wash well and look great! Thank you TLC!"
"Happy with items. Efficient delivery"
"Great service as always. Shoes arrived quickly and I know if there were any problems they would have been sorted out just as promptly."
"I ordered a top on the 25th of August have not received it yet so difficult to write a review.Am disappointed because I thought I would.I would have received it by now number you have to phone is not recognised when I tried to ring. Anne Sherman"
"Excellent quality fabric, delicate and soft. Fits perfectly it won’t be my last purchase."
"Sent for two pairs of trainers for step class. They arrived the day after I ordered them but one pair are too small even though I ordered a size 4 and I am only a size 3. I will now have to return them and pay for the return. I have already paid £3.50 delivery so will not be ordering from them again. The other pair are okay but I am a bit disappointed with the quality. I don’t think they will last long."
"great products and good quality, great for making you look and feel slim."
"This purchase was the first venture into leggings for a long time for me. Having recently taken up Pilates, I needed something durable and fdlattering. These cut off leggings are just the job. Good quality, waisted and slimming. I would have no hesitation in purchasing them again. The company was super efficient, the parcel arrived the next day after ordering, I am uber impressed! You will be too."
TLC Sport is rated 4.84 based on 829 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!