TLC Sport Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TLC Sport
Carol Ward
"TLC excellent service"
"I ordered firm shape leggings and they arrived within days and the fit was perfect! Firm looking tum, bum and thighs. The packaging was also very pretty adding a personal touch. I’ll def be ordering again. Thanks TLC"
Vikki Sivertsen
"Really quick delivery! Couldn't wait to wear my new 'I call the shots' Tshirt to teach my exercise classes that evening!"
"Amazing Products - I brought two leggings and 2 Tops from TLC and one of my favorite purchases! Fit perfectly and look great to. Feel really confident and evcited get down to it at the gym!"
"The product is so good and Im really impressed with the quality, I am going to order another pair and will recommend them to friends."
"So pleased I found your site! Brilliant quality, extensive and excellent design and wonderful personal service. 5 star plus!! I’m delighted with the array of products and the quality of the work out gear. Thank you TLC!"
"Lovely quality but they are a bit on the small size. Would Definately recommend."
"Ordered slimming pants for post pregnancy stomach and they are fantastic quality. Ordered a size bigger than my normal size to accommodate my kangaroo pouch as it is quite big and the fit is true to size. Only slight niggle is they are too big around my ankles. Will be ordering my actual size to see if fit is better. Order arrived super quick and the price is fantastic for the quality. They are brilliant for new mum bodies! Thank you TLC x"
"Love the black bootleg trousers for dancing. Sadly the white trousers were slightly dirty on waistband but cheap so I did not return."
"Everything about the Company from the product, ordering process, returns is 1st Class - would highly recommend them - did I mention their leggings are out of this world šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘"
"Fantastic trousers, great product, speedy delivery. My fourth pair. Perfect"
"Beautiful clothing, well designed and genuine Egyptian cotton. The quality of the product really impressed my wife - far better than the high street. Thanks TLC!"
"Good item if it wasnts so long for 32inch it is too long and does not seem correct"
"Outstanding products and service. In spite of some initial difficulties re purchasing online, my email query was answered swiftly and positively, followed by an adviser telephoning me to help process my order, as well as giving knowledgeable advice re sizing and materials. My order arrived less than 24 hours later when I discovered that the sizing was true, as discussed, and the quality of fabric and workmanship was even better than anticipated. I cannot recommend TLC Sport highly enough and will certainly be telling all my friends about them."
"Excellent, fast service and good value. I wear the slimming bottoms which are brilliant! They keep all the wobbly bits firm, they keep their shape and wash well without fading."
"Very good quality products and efficient delivery"
"Bought 2 pairs of bottoms, and they are brilliant quality! Haven't worn them for working out in yet, but they are so flattering and I'm looking forward to wearing them. They arrived really really quickly, and well presented."
"Bought a pair of exercise leggings and have to say they are amazing.5* ."
"I was very impressed with the speedy delivery and how nicely it was wrapped. Thank you TLC Sport."
"I bought a pair of tummy control leggings for yoga. I have an incisional abdominal hernia and it was making exercising very uncomfortable but thanks to these wonderful leggings I can now exercise much more easily. Thank you so much."
"Very comfortable and provide great support, will be buying again"
"Excellent fit, very comfortable and washes well. Definitely will be buying more."
"Good service, comfortable clothing. What else can you ask for"
TLC Sport is rated 4.84 based on 875 reviews