TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
These are amazing all the reviews I had read are completely true. Needed a pair for running to help support and already feel so much lighter and comfortable when running - 10/10
I wouldn’t buy my leggings from anywhere else, they are amazing
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER AFTER TWO WEEKS!
Definitely a new TLC fan. Bought two pairs, one pair of fleeced lined leggings (which I had to return because they were a bit tight around my stomach) second pair, however were perfection! Comfortable, warm, amazing for both my Swiss winter holiday and my regular pilates class. Best of all I felt a million dollars in them. Slimming and firming in all the right places. Arrived quickly at my door in personalised packaging. Great service
I bought the slimming high waisted trousers, as I have just began a weight loss journey, and joined Zumba, but was rather distracted by my very wobbly tum during the first class. The trousers feel strongly, excellent quality, and transformed my experience of the Zumba class as I felt much more confident. If you need to wear pads these trousers will be efficient at hiding them too. I also bought a longer yoga top with ruched sides, then a more loose fitting t shirt to create layers, which again was a much more flattering and confidence building look for me. The blue/black reversible top was also really flattering with the trousers. I bought all these items in a sale and am thrilled with the quality and edgy look of them. I had some lovely compliments at class. I won't be looking anywhere else for fitness clothing.
Orders processed in a timely manner. Unable to comment on the quality as I have not viewed the items. Currently in the USA and pre-ordered prior to visit. Quality had always been excellent in the past.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,653 reviews