TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
I have previously ordered bottoms from TLC, which were fine. On this occasion, I ordered a top in size 14 as this is my usual size. The top was extremely small fitting. I could barely get it past my arms. Regrettably, will be returning. I called and spoke with a member of staff who advised to go up to 2 XL. Will change for the size recommended in hope that it fits.
The compression on these leggings are not very strong. I bought 1 strong legging an 1 very strong. Both were not as I expected as they are very expensive. I have worn both an don’t have the time to return so I’ll be just wearing as normal leggings which cost a lot of money. I won’t be buying these again.
We are very sorry you didn’t feel our compression was up to standard. This range is extremely popular amongst our customers and we are very surprised to hear it didn’t work for you. We would like to speak to you to learn more about what went wrong, please do reach out to us so we can help rectify this for you.
Feel that the image was misleading (though that what is an undertop was part of the garment) looks ridiculous one way up (advertised as reversible) so I will be using it as rags to clean with. Dispatch was quick.
While the quality of the goods are excellent as usual. I was disappointed that the wrong item was picked and dispatched. I have returned the item to exchange for the correct item but I am not impressed that I had to pay for the postal cost to return. This was not my error.
I ordered leggings for my mum as a present for her birthday, and they came in green instead of purple.
I have not received my order and after emailing a few times have had no response from the team
Very good service and v good products
Whilst the clothing was OK I have just had to pay £11 to return items. Unless return postage is free in future I will never purchase again. Very cross.
I have always loved the sportswear I have bought from TLC, but the last pair of leggings were unwearable as the fabric was too thin and showed my underwear. What has happened to the quality? The design of the leggings was gorgeous, but I would advise anyone receiving these to look at the rear view in the mirror, before making a decision. They look great from the front but the back is a disaster.
I have given a low rating for the reason being very limited on sizing. I have had bootleg foldover pants a couple of times before and been more than pleased with them. The fabric seems to have changed but still feels great, I would most cerainly exchanged if choice of size was available. Very disappointe because I have never purchased trs this good, always come back to you.
Items ordered on 27th March 2019 and confirmation that items were despatched on 28th March 2019. I should receive them in a few days. They have still not arrived on 5th April and no one can b3 bothered to answer my email.
These leggings are horrible, very unflattering so I will be returning them shortly, at my own expense I might add! It’s a bit much to have pay p&p in the first place and then have to incur more expense when returning a parcel. Also my order was never acknowledged by email but the delivery was fairly prompt. Hope they are prompt with my refund!
Good item if it wasnts so long for 32inch it is too long and does not seem correct
Sent for two pairs of trainers for step class. They arrived the day after I ordered them but one pair are too small even though I ordered a size 4 and I am only a size 3. I will now have to return them and pay for the return. I have already paid £3.50 delivery so will not be ordering from them again. The other pair are okay but I am a bit disappointed with the quality. I don’t think they will last long.
I ordered a 2XL, which in the size chart says it is an 18. I bought these for my Mum and tried them to fit-I am a size 12 and they fitted me comfortably around the waist but the legs were more like a 16. There should be a note to say order at least 2 sizes bigger when you purchase this product. I did get a refund but still had to pay postage and packaging to receive and return the goods, which isn't very fair given the sizing is completely out.
Very small size, could barely get leggings past knees. Friends agreed they looked very small despite ordering XXL and fitting in Nike large leggings. Returning items at my expense was relatively clostly as items are heavy. Refund was, however, issued promptly.
Leggings were advertised as being figure firming and made of good quality material. They are less supporting than my non-gym leggings and are completely see-through. At a pretty hefty price this isn't great.
Disappointing :( I came across TLC when I bought a pair of your leggings a couple of years ago from TK Maxx. I thought they'd just 'do for the gym' but they became my favourite leggings ever. Tight to get on but so sculpting and lovely when on they became my wear everywhere leggings. I recently purchase some new pairs as mine have now got a couple of small holes in and I'm so disappointed. The material is completely different, its very shiny and when it stretches gets a weird white look. My original pair were so lovely, very dark matt black but the new material is just awful. Also one of the pairs of leggings has a bizzare line up the front of them, kind of like a seam but there are no seams on the leggings so not sure why its there but it looks awful. I've tried to show it in the photo I've attached. Sadly I can't return this pair as I've worn them (I didn't realise how bad they were until I stepped into daylight in them by which point I'd removed the tags) but will definitely be returning the other pair. I will swap them for a bigger size as I wonder/hope if less stretch would minimise the white look & shininess but that said I bought these based 1) on the size recommendation on your website and 2) in the same size as my original ones so I would have expected a similar standard and quality. Please reconsider the material you use as these ones are just awful. I'm so disappointed as I loved my original ones.
Hi I sent 2 x e-mails via your web site post receipt of my order & never actually received a reply, I tried calling but there was no answer...so its great that you have sent me a "request to review" as my request would be that you actually answer e-mails / calls...I was not happy with my order & as I run a very busy business I just did not have the time to keep mailing / calling...so rather than pay expensive postage back to the UK, I gave the items to the local charity store! JAS
As a plus-sized customer, I find it very difficult to find exercise clothing in Europe, so I was happy to hear about TLC and really looking forward to my order. I'm sorry to leave a "poor" rating because the staff do genuinely seem to want to satisfy customers. But I tried three different items (all running capris trousers) in total and all were unacceptable. I'm used to online shopping and don't expect a perfect fit, but the fit and quality were so bad on the first item that I couldn't believe it had been sent out to a customer. Everything was visible right down to the hairs on my legs. I might as well have been wearing pantyhose. I called to complain and the staff kindly sent out the next size up (two sizes larger than my normal size). But the problem was the same. They very generously sent along an extra pair of a different style in a heavier fabric. It was much less see-through, but still see-through. Also, I ordered the high-waisted style and the waist was so tight it crushed my ribs and stopped me from breathing. I cut it down to a normal waist size (returning items from where I live is expensive) and now it rolls down. I wear the see-through, support-free ones to do painting around the house. So unfortunately, I'm back to spending a fortune to get running clothes shipped from the USA.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,655 reviews