TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Shelly Ocsinberg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 25th March 2019
Vikki Sivertsen
These pants are amazing! I look a full size smaller and they fit really snug. And love the extra length!!
Good site- easy to navigate.
Leggings soft and thick material- not see through!
Delivery fast.
Love in these leggings! So comfy and so easy to wash! No sag no loss of shape and no fade! The only reason I have knocked off a star is because they say leggings come with 1 year guarantee however when I have contacted TLC about the pairs that have gone on inner seam to see if they are covered for a replacement I get no response ! X
Ordered a few items in the sale, 2 of which were the wrong item. I sent an email and a lady rang me straight away to apologise and rectify the problem. Items I ordered were not suitable but very very good quality especially a pair of leggings, material so luxurious and strong.
All items come neatly wrapped up in pink tissue paper. I would purchase from this company again.
Well made leggings with very quick delivery.
Received very quick delivery of my walking trainers which I am really pleased with. Appear to have a good range of sportswear. Some nice colours and interesting designs. Would be nice to see some accessories, ie socks, but perhaps limited at the moment because of the current situation. Will definitely be ordering from TLC again
Everything seems fine came on time my daughter hasn't had them yet but all seems good
Pretty good white leggings, slightly transparent but not too bad and they're OK with white/nude underwear.
TLC Sport 4 star review on 14th May 2020 TLC Sport 4 star review on 14th May 2020
I have been buying leggings from TLC for a few years now. I started buying the leggings with skirt attached as I play a lot of tennis but now I buy all of their leggings as they are so comfortable. Nicely packaged too!
Very good service.
I really like TLC clothing and I have the exact size I require. I always get complimented on the new fresh looking style I can get. My only niggle is they don't always make it clear the under bras are seprate to the main tops. Also I have just received a top to match some leggins which I've had to find a padded bra top to wear underneath as its too thin to hide certain parts of the body!
Speedy, efficient, good quality
I have to return all the items I bought, but I could see how well your items are in quality, and they were wrapped up so beautifully as well.
As always, good service, not overpackaged, quality of items very good.
I would like to make a review, but I still haven’t received the order ( N. 1100024961 ) placed on the 19th November . I hope to receive it soon.
Best Regards
Alberto Ferraro
Great fit and very comfy, would like them a little less shiney but overall am happy with they look and feel.
They fit!! And I can move easily in them.
Good quality and well made. The material is thicker than anticipated but as the trousers are intended to slim’, which they do, this is probably necessary.
I would have preferred them to be less flared and about an inch longer. I’m a M&S size 16 and 5’7” and bought XL.
Really good quality, thought I’d ordered 3/4 length which I would have preferred but didn’t! Comfortable to wear
Nice trainers but came up a bit small so returned for bigger size
Very helpful customer service and extra speedy delivery of my recent order, thank you. The only reason I haven't given 5* is that I love Ryka trainers (I sourced them at TLC previously, the brand is not easily available in UK.) This time choice was limited and I was told that the brand may not be re-stocked which would be a great shame.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,470 reviews