TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
Lovey fit , would of liked them to be a bit more compression fit
Same great quality (not my first purchase...). TLC is my first choice for sport and lounge wear. I would advise to order one size smaller if you prefer tight leggings.
All in all, these leggings are pretty great. I was hoping for a couple more inches since it says ultra high waist, but the short length is nice. Definitely use the sizing chart as they’re pretty spot on with
Having worn TLC trousers and leggings for the past 5 years I am spoiled. Any other makes feel restricting and uncomfortable. I tend to buy multiple pairs when they are available as availability fluctuates.
Good quality leggings and fit was good however product took a little longer than expected but that may of been down to the deliveries being a bit slower than usual because of the pandemic.
These were lovely quality material and make-up. Only problem was the sizing was too big, high waist was under my bra .. will be buying the ordinary waist ones with side pockets as soon as they become available (out of stock at the moment)
Great leggings bit I probably should have chosen a small (my usual size) rather than a medium
Really lovely leggings, very supportive & feel great. The only reason this isn’t a five star review is the sizing, I had to buy 2 sizes larger than my normal fit, other than that a fantastic product
The compression leggings are great. However I’m a size 14 and the L did stretch a bit becoming see through on the bum. Going up to XL now. They really hold the belly in....now to actually do some excercise to get rid of the belly 🤣
I would appreciate a faster response to queries. Otherwise very satisfied. Great quality.
I purchased black leggung and h must say they are the best of all the leggings I ever bought. I wish TLC do more bold colours and some support at Butt area would be perfect.
I still haven’t received any news regarding my order , if has been sent or is on his way..!!
Great product so I’m very happy with that but no response from customer service emails requesting a change of address so 4 stars rather than 5
These pants are amazing! I look a full size smaller and they fit really snug. And love the extra length!!
Good site- easy to navigate. Leggings soft and thick material- not see through! Delivery fast.
Love in these leggings! So comfy and so easy to wash! No sag no loss of shape and no fade! The only reason I have knocked off a star is because they say leggings come with 1 year guarantee however when I have contacted TLC about the pairs that have gone on inner seam to see if they are covered for a replacement I get no response ! X
Ordered a few items in the sale, 2 of which were the wrong item. I sent an email and a lady rang me straight away to apologise and rectify the problem. Items I ordered were not suitable but very very good quality especially a pair of leggings, material so luxurious and strong. All items come neatly wrapped up in pink tissue paper. I would purchase from this company again.
Well made leggings with very quick delivery.
Received very quick delivery of my walking trainers which I am really pleased with. Appear to have a good range of sportswear. Some nice colours and interesting designs. Would be nice to see some accessories, ie socks, but perhaps limited at the moment because of the current situation. Will definitely be ordering from TLC again
Everything seems fine came on time my daughter hasn't had them yet but all seems good
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,653 reviews