TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Shelly Ocsinberg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 25th March 2019
Vikki Sivertsen
The most comfortable leggings ever. Stretchy and soft and just enough compression! I am delighted with them.
Excellent personalised service and the products do what they say on the tin. I definitely look a size smaller and they fit beautifully and give a great shape. Will be back!
My favourite brand of leggings. Tight yet comfy, great for running.
Leggings are amazing as are the staff and always very helpful.
Fast efficient service, very good quality leggings and lovely fit. I would not go anywhere else!
I like the quality of the materials in the pairs of leggings I have bought and found the speed of delivery extremely quick.
Received my order earlier than expected having selected free delivery. I though it was my birthday when I opened the parcel, beautifully wrapped in tissue paper with a handwritten note. The leggings were perfect size ( I am a size 8 and ordered XS) and although there was a note to say they may be tight to get on as they had extra support, and usually that means they will be very tight at the ankles, it wasn't as difficult and the resulting look was very flattering (no wobbly bits). Would definitely order again
Best sports bottoms ever. I have loads of bottoms from other companies but there is no comparison.I am a Pilates teacher so wear them most days just purchased another pair.They look good feel comfortable and can be worn as casual day wear.Very pleased with the product and the service.They were wrapped in lovely tissue with a personal message which was so nice.
Great value for money.I have recommended this company to my clients and family members.
Great service. Prompt delivery of item, well packaged. Good description of item and great quality.
Will be buying again from this company.
This is my second order from TLC sports and you didn’t disappoint. Honestly the best leggings I’ve bought and I’ve been telling all my friends so expect more orders from Dublin ! Thank you very much.
Ps loved the fast delivery. Well done to clearly, a great company.
Brilliant thickness and outer finish so they aren’t see through and look like normal day wear. Clearly brilliant quality. Can be slightly uncomfortable when the top roles down, which it does on me. Mostly very comfortable. I was wearing my normal size, following a c-section.
Items are well made keep there shape and stand up to regular washing and wearing. I have legging that look as good as new and are over 5 years old
Super quick delivery and leggings are A-mazing. Best quality I’ve found so far.
my girlfriend is very happy with the purchase
I loved the legging they r really nice
I love the super compression leggings. I use them when I run. These help keep my mind on running instead of my legs. There is a lot of loose skin from weight loss and I don't have to worry about the jiggling. As winter is coming, I plan on buying the fleece lined leggings as I will be outside for long periods of time.

I've already recommended these to several people.
Fantastic leggings, amazing service.
Good comfy supporting trousers and I was Very Happy to receive my parcel quickly and with a smile from the warehouse x
Very good product
I bought second pair of leggings from TLC and I am not disappointed again :) The fabric, quality of the leggings is amazing. Bought size M fits perfectly and I am size 14.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,470 reviews