TLC Sport Reviews

TLC Sport 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Claire Borg
TLC Sport 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Charity Chimiti
I was abit skeptical about paying so much for a pair of leggings. But once I received them I totally understand the hype now. So unbelievably comfortable and makes me feel much more confident with the lockdown weight ivw gained these hold me in in all the right places. I purchased the high waist ones in a 2xl im a UK 18 and these fit perfectly and give me great hold and shape. I cant wait to order more now. My go to leggings.
Excellent company to deal with. The quality is second to none.
Good service and excellent products. Good customer service!
First time buyer and won't be my last! I am very pleased with the material of my new yoga pants and all around wearing for whatever. The compression where needed and boot cut make for these pants a very stylish addition to my wardrobe. Plus they are very comfortable. Love the yoga tops too as stylish and well fitting. Superb delivery and customer service. Way to go Team! ;)
Amazing compression leggings - the most comfortable ever! I love the high waist which stays firmly in place. Will definitely be buying more.
The best leggings I have ever bought, yes they are a little pricey but worth every single penny, excellent quality fabulous service and they wash up beautifully
Ordered a pair of extra strong compression leggings however I’m pear shaped and found them just to difficult to get on, I returned them and went for the curvy compression leggings and I’ve found these a far better fit for me. Returns are very easy and refunded so quick. Excellent product and super customer service...thanks!
The extra strong high waisted leggings really do fill me with confidence, allowing me to exercise without worrying about my leggings rolling down! Worth it 100%
Lovey fit , would of liked them to be a bit more compression fit
The greatest leggings I’ve ever had
Fabulous clothing! I discovered these through Amazon and am now buying directly from TLC - I have 3 pairs in different styles and I live in them. They give a great shape because of the super quality of fabric and wash brilliantly (just be sure to use a net bag so they don't bobble). I have my fingers crossed for the trousers with the gathered skirt top coming back in stock - that will be my next purchase :-) Well worth the cost!
Amazing products I have ordered a bootleg pair for work so comfy and great length I’m 5’ 11’
Amazing product! At first, it's difficult to get into the leggings but label already warns you that you're going to struggle. Once it's on, it feels great. Will recommend to anyone!
Thanks to Angie in sorting my query out quickly, not sure yet if the product will fit the lady in question, wont know until Monday 26th!
Great quality bootleg trousers. I will definitely be buying again amd recommending to others.
I love my extra strong compression leggings and like that I got. Discount. I’ve been buying them for years they wear well and wash well. Will definitely be buying more.
Absolutely the best quality of leggings that I ever purchased, so I had to buy another one. Super comfortable! Very pleased with my order.
What can I say!!!! First time I've bought leggings from TLC (about two weeks ago) and am now just about to order my third pair. Cannot fault them. It is absolute bliss to be able to wear leggings without a long top to cover certain "bits" :-) They look good with trainers but also look good with heels. As far how likely I am to recommend TLC Sport to a friend, I did this as soon as I received my first pair.
Just received my second pair of compression leggings which I wear for exercise classes. Although they feel a bit like a wetsuit when you first put them on, they really do feel lovely and supportive when you move in them. They also last for ages without losing their colour or shape and without going see through.
Packaged arrived super quick. These are by-far the best sports leggings I own, (this is my fourth pair!!) They are true to size. They have some compression which I love. They are perfectly high-waisted. The best feature are the pockets; I can run my my iPod. They are really reasonably priced!! I highly recommend them.
TLC Sport is rated 4.81 based on 1,653 reviews