Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
We have just started to use Timetastic, it is very clear and simple to use, the app is also very straight forward. So many features, the daily email informing the team of who is off on holiday is a great idea. We already can see that this will save a great deal of time in managing our annual leave and sickness.
Easy to use and to navigate
It’s been a great help for looking up who’s on holiday
For my company, this is a great tool for keeping track of everyone's holiday entitlement. Employees can easily see what holiday they have left and send a request to book time off. I also like that I can create departments and see a wall chart of all holiday dates at a glance to see any clashes. It's not expensive either!
Quick and efficient - makes life a lot easier!
Great tool for managing teams holidays with very little effort required on anyones part - team can view and book holidays very easily and more importantly doesn't take a lot of time for management to view and improve - easily syncs to outlook calendar which is very helpful. One of the easiest holiday management systems I have used.
Very easy to use and efficient.
Gives an overview of team absence weekly and daily which is great - I can keep track of my team very easy and put in for holidays without having to check with everyone to see if they are going to be off
I love Timetastic! I find it really informative by letting me know whos off in my department and its really easy to use
Very easy to work with!
Good all your days holidays and sick days in one place
Very useful tool - simple and does what it needs to. The pricing model is great for a very small company!
So far so good! Very user friendly, simple to use. You can keep track of different types of leave in a clear and consice way.
Hi Gary & Matt, Timetastic seems easy to use, still working my way around, but why is the Holiday Calculator only in straight hours, it would help if you could put in .25 .50 etc.,
Quick and easy to use. Does what it should.
Easy to use, really easy to keep track of the team's annual leave
Very easy to use and see what holiday you've requested and left to take.
I'm very new to Timetastic but it has been easy to set up, easy to use and the support has been great.
I’m finding Timetastic easy to use at the moment, it lets me know where I’m at with my holidays and what holidays I have remaining, I’m also liking the fact that it tells me who’s not at work as well.
I was given the task to set up accounts for about 60 members of staff and to make the records up to date in terms of leave already taken this year. All of this was amazingly easy to do, the interface is completely intuitive, has a bulk upload from an Excel file, and has no hidden menus or obscure instructions. I also had excellent support with one small problem that arose from the head office. I recommend this. (I really do).
Timetastic is rated 4.48 based on 2,176 reviews