Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Simple look, simplicity of use. Works for us.
It's easy to use, I like how it displays your birthday and shows the whole year on one page
It's always accurate, also a good reminder
This is a good quick.way to book holiday or time.off with a quick.reply back
It is very user-friendly, very intuitive and easy to use it. I can quickly to what i want, and I am happy about it! :)
Very easy to use and see instantly when staff are absent - before or after their time off. It keeps a record of holiday allowance and days remaining. It also tracks other forms of absence such as maternity, sick and even unpaid leave. Great tool for the business and highly recommend. One less thing to manually keep track of.
timetastic is timefastic love it
Very easy to use app - gives visual for everyone on holidays available and clashes etc is a great way to get a quick overview of each day.
Overall it works well. But I found myself always getting confused by the My calendar screen as it's showing the entire year instead of the current month. For the wallchart screen, as a person usually needs to collaborate with different departments, I prefer to see the full company calendar as default instead of only my department. One last thing is if it can automatically sync to google calendar would be amazing.
Very easy and straightforward to use, calculates all your holidays for you and makes it very easy to announce unpaid leave and sick leave.
Very Good and bad Service and this this this adding 10 characters - 123456789
We use Timetastic to manage and plan our company holiday allocations. It offers good visibility to everyone and helps to ensure we are not overlapping. With this clearer visibility, it makes it easier to plan other events such as meetings and training and gives us a good overview of availability and prevents clashes. I have now started to use Timetastic to plan other events and block time for these meetings. I think it is a great tool and is extremely helpful.
Great tool, very user friendly and ticks all the boxes.
Super easy to use and has a lovely design! I also like the fact you can select from different types of leave and clearly see who else in the team is off.
Super easy to use
The system is so flexible.
It is very easy and quikc to use.
Useful for booking annual leave
Perfect so simple to use and quick to.
I really like this APP, it is simple to use and very effective, ideal for managing holiday and other forms of non-attendance in a large organisation
Timetastic is rated 4.50 based on 2,411 reviews