Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
I love Timetastic! I find it really informative by letting me know whos off in my department and its really easy to use
Hi Gary & Matt, Timetastic seems easy to use, still working my way around, but why is the Holiday Calculator only in straight hours, it would help if you could put in .25 .50 etc.,
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ
I thought timetastic was easy to use and found booking time off very easy and straight forward.
Easy to use,quick & simple
It sucks keeps coming up with an error
I have used various planners in the past but chose to integrate Timetastic because of the competitive pricing that comes with this easy to use platform. If you're considering changing your existing one or introducing the procedure to your business then the free trial is a must...
It is very easy to use, as the information is clearly set out, and there is no calculation to do. The automated messages are very helpful.
All good, here at jointline the operatives are saying that they can not cancel a leave request once it’s approved only admin can cancel. Also it would be nice to put jointline logo on the app front if possible.
That's correct Gary, but only for absences in the past, they can cancel future absences. It's to prevent people cancelling old absences to get allowance back. Cheers for the suggest about the logo, I'll share with the team here. Thanks
Timetastic is fantastic! With such busy schedules now adays, it’s easy to forget how many holidays you have left or how many you have taken for the year. At a glance, I can see my holiday allocation including time in lieu and the amount of days I have remaining. I can also see the holidays my colleagues have scheduled so that I can plan my holidays around theirs. It’s easy to submit holiday requests. The calendar integration is a great feature along with the email notifications that informs you which of your colleagues is on holiday each day. The website has been well designed and is easy to use. All in all it’s a great application.
Timetastic is so simplistic but so easy to use. Blows the other services out the water. Do not hesitate to use this for your company.
I've used Timetastic for around 2.5 years now, starting with my previous company and I've now introduced this into my new company. Timetastic brings clarity to our absence across the company with every employee understanding their full and remaining allowance, as well as integrations to Slack and Outlook to remind everyone on absence on a given day. Fantastic product!
works really well, very simple design and user interface. Would be good if requests for leave could be ammended rather than having to be cancelled and resubmitted.
Easy to use, very straightforward. One small issue I have is that you are unable to log an employees time off in both hours and days simultaneously, as well as not being able to reverse their time allowance back to days from hours. Other than that, it's a very nice app to use.
I really like this. What I miss: time slide handling and overtime handling...
Excellent piece of software! Very useful
it's ok but I don't have access to it from home as I don't want it an app on my phone. Also I have not authorised my birthday to be on Timetastic but it is on there .
It is a nice tool to work with. Straight forward and simple. The only problem is that the tool did not have as a default the Public Holidays in Switzerland. I had to type it one by one.
Made in Manchester - Used by Northerners! We were looking for an alternative solution to manage colleague's leave requests. This was previously done on paper and managed on spreadsheets - but no longer...step forward Timetastic! A tool which does exactly what it says 'on the tin'. The interface is clean and intuitive. Now, we have clear visibility of approved holidays wherever the location. The entire team now knows when a colleague plans to be, or is, away from the office. Integration with Slack has been the 'icing on the cake'...hopefully, other software features will be added in the future (such as the selection of date ranges in the wallchart view) - but still retain the simplicity of the application.
Cheers Steve for the glowing review :)
So far so good. We are using the trial period across the company. Everyone finds the system easy to use. The only down side found so far is that we cannot have dual approvers. Our company is run by two directors and it would've been beneficial to allow them both approval of all time off. Instead we have had to split the employees between them, which is not really ideal.
Timetastic is rated 4.48 based on 2,173 reviews