Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
easy to use, good idea would be auto approval if availability was there
Easy to use and and the new app makes it great and accessible.
I love Timetastic! I find it really informative by letting me know whos off in my department and its really easy to use
Hi Gary & Matt, Timetastic seems easy to use, still working my way around, but why is the Holiday Calculator only in straight hours, it would help if you could put in .25 .50 etc.,
😊😎😊😎😊😎👌
I thought timetastic was easy to use and found booking time off very easy and straight forward.
Easy to use,quick & simple
It sucks keeps coming up with an error
we are finding it quite a struggle. Staff work various hours, not regular, therefore it is not straightforward.
It's a very user-friendly platform. I just would recommend the possibility to report extra work so that we can work out how much toil do we have and how to report that we are taking it. Amazing work!
It's useful for gaining quick consideration of annual leave applications but doesn't seem to take account of individually-agreed leave allocation (it appears to assume a blanket equal leave allocation). It also seems invasive in that it alerts staff of individual absences they don't need to know about.
Hi Barry, thanks for leaving a review. Timetastic does account for individually-agreed leave allocation. You just set it for each user in their profile or when you add a user. Sorry if that wasn't clear. All the best
Timetastic is easy to use and visually well laid out. Would recommend
Very easy to use and manage holidays
Simple, intuitive UI. Robust API. Easy to work and integrate with!
Timetastic does a fine job at basic time off management, but it doesn't integrate with other payroll software and doesn't offer accrual based time off management. Not super effective for most paid time off policies.
Great service
Easy management of teams holidays and time off. Would be nice to be able to set a company wide rule though i.e. not more than 1 person off in Sales department (which we have at the moment) but not more than 2 off for whole company.
Very easy to use and see what my team members have booked off
Im an IT worker for many years , used and supported many applications. Timetastic is great! Easy to use , organized, efficient , excellent communication!! keep up the good work Joe
I have used various planners in the past but chose to integrate Timetastic because of the competitive pricing that comes with this easy to use platform. If you're considering changing your existing one or introducing the procedure to your business then the free trial is a must...
Timetastic is rated 4.50 based on 2,411 reviews