Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Hi Gary & Matt, Timetastic seems easy to use, still working my way around, but why is the Holiday Calculator only in straight hours, it would help if you could put in .25 .50 etc.,
😊😎😊😎😊😎👌
I thought timetastic was easy to use and found booking time off very easy and straight forward.
Easy to use,quick & simple
It sucks keeps coming up with an error
I love Timetastic! I find it really informative by letting me know whos off in my department and its really easy to use
works really well, very simple design and user interface. Would be good if requests for leave could be ammended rather than having to be cancelled and resubmitted.
Easy to use, very straightforward. One small issue I have is that you are unable to log an employees time off in both hours and days simultaneously, as well as not being able to reverse their time allowance back to days from hours. Other than that, it's a very nice app to use.
I really like this.
What I miss: time slide handling and overtime handling...
Excellent piece of software! Very useful
it's ok but I don't have access to it from home as I don't want it an app on my phone.
Also I have not authorised my birthday to be on Timetastic but it is on there .
It is a nice tool to work with. Straight forward and simple.
The only problem is that the tool did not have as a default the Public Holidays in Switzerland. I had to type it one by one.
Made in Manchester - Used by Northerners!
We were looking for an alternative solution to manage colleague's leave requests. This was previously done on paper and managed on spreadsheets - but no longer...step forward Timetastic! A tool which does exactly what it says 'on the tin'. The interface is clean and intuitive. Now, we have clear visibility of approved holidays wherever the location. The entire team now knows when a colleague plans to be, or is, away from the office.

Integration with Slack has been the 'icing on the cake'...hopefully, other software features will be added in the future (such as the selection of date ranges in the wallchart view) - but still retain the simplicity of the application.
Cheers Steve for the glowing review :)
So far so good. We are using the trial period across the company. Everyone finds the system easy to use. The only down side found so far is that we cannot have dual approvers. Our company is run by two directors and it would've been beneficial to allow them both approval of all time off. Instead we have had to split the employees between them, which is not really ideal.
Very easy to use , just wish to have more days holiday 😜
Generally a good app. Easy to use and follow.

Couple of downsides. You can't edit individual days if it's in a block.
My team love Timetastic as it is very simple to use and the mobile app is brilliant for being able to book absence when not in the office. I would definitely recommend this for small companies but there are issues for larger companies, particularly with respect to GDPR. This is because anyone allocated the role of Administrator can see everything under one account, even though an Administrator might not be in the same department or even office. An enhancement to the system would be that you can only be an Administrator for the department you have a personal record in.

The issue of not being able to repeat an email address means that you can only have one account per company for it to be effective. Even if you set up a second account, Timetastic recognises that the email exists elsewhere and won't let you create a record in a second account for that individual.
We have tried to get around this by using 2 different email addresses where staff have asked to be on more than one account but we have experienced other technical issues so I would not recommend this route.

I would also like the reporting to give more options i.e. a department report rather than a report of the whole account. It seems strange that you can set the account up into departments but cannot download reports in this way.

I am looking forward to seeing more enhancements over time but feel that it has a limited Timespan for us without being more tailored towards larger organisations.
I have previously relied on our Government to assist with checking holiday entitlement but they have taken away the online calculator at Gov.Uk. I jumped with joy when I found your site it is perfect. Thank you guys
Timetastic is very intuitive and easy to use.
I love Timetastic! My last place of work used it and they've just implemented it at my new agency. It makes booking time off work so easy and you can always see who's in or out of the office, or when office birthdays are happening!
Timetastic is rated 4.46 based on 2,064 reviews