Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Easy to use
No more paper...... has to be a huge benefit, its so quick and easy for everyone to use. I'm yet to use the report features, so I hope these also work well for us.
Timetastic is very easy to use and really helps organise our annual leave for our company. There are many extra featues which make planning much easier.
very easy to use and to amend holidays very friendly site to use
All good.
Great solution filling up all basic needs for an SME.
Its simple to use and easy to navigate!
It's very easy to use, clean design and I like that it integrates with Slack.
It has just the right amount of features to make it very easy to use without overcomplicating something as simple as booking a holiday or time off.
Cool little tool - I love it. Thank you :)
Great app easy to use
Very easy to work with! Will definitely recommend!
Good program. easy to use. As the administrator there are some things It would be nice to have done. Such as, updates on Friday's not Monday's about the upcoming week.
Hi Scott,
You can set that week ahead email to come any day you like. It's just in 'preferences'.

Cheers
I like the no-frills calendar view, it makes it really easy to see an overview of my own and my team's leave!
Easy to use

However cannot register if a member of staff has taken more leave than allowance
Absolutely. It's a key control that users can't take off more holiday allowance than they are entitled to.

You can always give them more allowance, or use a leave type that doesn't deduct from allowance.

Thanks
This allows me to track my leave entitlement easier and the use of the mobile app certainly allows me to do this. Looking at the connectivity of the app i was please to see it can sync with my outlook calendar and notifications to/from line manager for approval are clear. A great benefit is the summary of the team to see others availability, helping prevent disturbing their time off or arranging any work related activities.
I still need to see how this helps me long term, but short term there are great advantages.
Great way to track annual leave, keeps all data safe and secure and once all users are set up it runs on its own. We are very happy!
Timetastic is one of the best diary coord tools that has easily enabled me to see not only my own key events/leave days but also all the others in my team in different display paradigms to assist in planning and forecasting events for our organisation. Well done.
User friendly, easy to understand without training. Love the feature where you can limit number of users booked at one time. It’s a full package software which has all what you need at a good price
Highly recommended
All good, here at jointline the operatives are saying that they can not cancel a leave request once it’s approved only admin can cancel. Also it would be nice to put jointline logo on the app front if possible.
That's correct Gary, but only for absences in the past, they can cancel future absences.
It's to prevent people cancelling old absences to get allowance back.
Cheers for the suggest about the logo, I'll share with the team here.

Thanks
Nice and simple to use and it’s clear and easy to understand.
Easy to use.