Timetastic Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Timetastic

About Timetastic: The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy

"Might be good if each time I tried to log in it didn’t tell me my password is incorrext"
"As an employee, I find Timetastic to be a good, user-friendly application, which provides clear views of my company’s leave. I am particularly impressed that I can view these data as an Outlook calendar. However, the users appear on the Wall Chart in a strange order. I think that they should be sorted by surname, or even appear in an order that each user could control. I work from home for three days a week, so it would be nice to be able to set up a default schedule with exceptions, or to copy and repeat a portion of my schedule, rather than having to submit every period of working from home manually. I would also like to see finer-grained options for Privacy Mode, so that each user could turn it on or off for each type of leave. For example, I am happy for the entire company to see when I am working from home or on holiday, but for the more sensitive types of leave, I would want only the fact that I were off work to be visible to everyone."
"Super simple to log any holiday leave in an instant!"
"Easy to use, very usefull!"
"Very confusion don't understand how to use it"
Sorry to hear that Alan, it's very unusual. Feel free to contact our support team and we'll do our best to help out. Thanks
"Very good!"
"I have only just started using TimeTastic but so far so good Cheers"
"Convenient, easy and simple to use"
"Makes like easier for everyone. Can login to remind yourself of booked days off u may have forgotten about!"
"It's good would recommend"
"My only criticism would be, that you can only click on one date for holidays, would prefer if you could just click on all dates required off, then give reason, as the holidays requested, may be intermittent, otherwise, very good service."
"What a brilliant way to organise your working year, easy peasy!"
"I changed my name and its changed it back to Louise again! that's annoying my name is Louisa :)"
"Have only had limited use to date."
"Its fantastic in that its saves time and gives you a quick feedback."
"..."
"This is a great way for everyone to keep tabs on their holiday status and to see all your other colleagues holidays is very good as you can plan ahead."
"Quick and easy to use, easy to view your own holiday entitlement."
"personally think this is a good site and very easy to use"
"That's my beginning with Timetastic, but so far it's satisfying."
Timetastic is rated 4.44 based on 1,643 reviews