Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Useful for booking annual leave
Perfect so simple to use and quick to.
I really like this APP, it is simple to use and very effective, ideal for managing holiday and other forms of non-attendance in a large organisation
Easy to navigate and to use. Good value for money.
Excellent application to manage & apply Leaves.
I find it an easy to use management tool to enable me both on a personal level to manage my own time, but also an easily accessible platform to see whether colleagues are available or not.
Easy to use. Easy to book holidays and see if they have been declined. Easy to see when holidays and other things such as meetings are with the separate calender for each person. No problems with timetastic so far.
Very handy tool to see when my colleagues are off. Daily quick reminders about peoples' attendance. Very easy to book a time off.
There are a few features I would like to have that are currently not available, however Timetastic has been a huge win for me in managing and monitoring leave for teams in several different countries all around the world! All of the public holidays for every country and region are there, which is so helpful! Other than that, very easy to use and nice visually.
Just started using it very easy and straight forward from an employees point of view
Nothing at all
Well set out/structured and is very easy to use.
Easy and intuitive to use, good value for money. I would recommend.
An excellent tool for booking and managing days off. Really easy to use and clear, great that it syncs with Outlook as well.
Easy to use and automatically updates outlook, excellent tool.
Timetastic works great for our remote startup. We don't have an HRIS (yet), so the simplicity of Timetastic for managing time off is great. It's easy to set up and to use. The feature to add different public holidays depending on someone's location is especially useful for our distributed team.
Timetastic is really helpful for me. I love this app but the don’t send holidays confirm mail but it’s helpful though. I really enjoy the system that it works on.
Very good and easy to use this system.
Quick and easy to use.
Very simple to use, nice and cleanly designed too - not cluttered or over thought like many others! Some clever automated features too - it's exactly what I needed. The best way to find out is to try it, we did and are very happy.
Timetastic is rated 4.49 based on 2,273 reviews