Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Good Experience using Timestatic.
It is very easy to use, as the information is clearly set out, and there is no calculation to do. The automated messages are very helpful.
fast and easy
Timetastic is a brilliant platform. It is super easy to use and has saved time and unnecessarily complicated processes for booking off time.
Its fantastic.
One place to see all your colleagues and thier plans for the month is just what I need to plan my work accordingly.
Keep up the good work.

Slack integration needs little improvement. Otherwise all love and cheers to you.
It seems simple to use, but we have complicated profiling issues which are not working yet, I would appreciate it if someone could get in touch to support us.

Kind regards Sarah Conway
We are new to TimeTastic, so early days, but so far..... LOVING IT!!! I love the way i can have employees from different countries using the same app and we can see the relevant bank holidays according to their geography. The customability for the approvals flow is great and the whole app is very user friendly. The most useful extra i have found is the weekly update: good to know who is off the coming week so that we can plan without checking everyone's schedule. Keep it up TimeTastic!
Timetastic really helps us as a business plan our and schedule everyone's holidays to ensure there is no overlap. It's great and an affordable price!
Fast and easy to use, I can just submit a request and go about my day as normal and not have to panic.

With other jobs I've had to find a manager to ask them, which is quite confrontational for some, but this way you can just request your holiday and it's as simple as that.
so easy to use!
Everything in one place book or cancel holidays wherever you are anytime of the day brilliant app
Easy to use, nice clean interface with good options for customisation. Only just started using it, but I'm impressed so far.
Can't fault this system, works well and much more professional than my excel spreadsheet!
Easy setup and great features for a fair price!
Easy to use
No more paper...... has to be a huge benefit, its so quick and easy for everyone to use. I'm yet to use the report features, so I hope these also work well for us.
Timetastic is very easy to use and really helps organise our annual leave for our company. There are many extra featues which make planning much easier.
very easy to use and to amend holidays very friendly site to use
All good.
Great solution filling up all basic needs for an SME.
Timetastic is rated 4.48 based on 2,146 reviews