Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Simple, intuitive UI. Robust API. Easy to work and integrate with!
Seems to work really well for our small team. You can track your bookings, entitlement & colleagues when they are on booked leave.
Good quick and easy to use
really wicked
easy to use, good idea would be auto approval if availability was there
Hello! I have never used Timetastic before but I think it is a wonderful tool & very efficient!!!!
Timetastic does a fine job at basic time off management, but it doesn't integrate with other payroll software and doesn't offer accrual based time off management. Not super effective for most paid time off policies.
it help me to orientate with the holidays and working from home
Easy to use, great company visibility.
Helps to visualise virtual teams and there capacity
I'm new to the company that's using timetastic but I find the interface very friendly and easy to use.
Great service
The app is really easy to use and having the notifications sent to my email and phone is brilliant. I know who is going to be in each day and holiday requests are picked up straight away as it goes to the persons phone / email to accept. Easy to navigate when other people have got time off and having the holiday allowance worked out for you is great!
I find it quick and simple to use. Far better than other systems I have used at previous jobs.
Easy to use and and the new app makes it great and accessible.
Easy to use and efficient. A 'simple to manage' tool for everyday business use. It communicates to the whole team everyone's whereabouts. Highly recommend.
It's so quick and easy to book time off now *****
Easy to use and can see other people hoildays, make is easy to book ur days off around people 👍
I like the fact I have visibility of when my team have booked leave so I can confidently book my days accordingly
Easy to use and get to grips with
Timetastic is rated 4.49 based on 2,221 reviews