Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
This is a godsend for organising holidays / sick days for our practice. We may be a handful of people but the system before was using a normal calendar and this was time-consuming and hard to work out who had holiday left and how many days. This does it all for you and is so easy for everyone to get on board with it. I'm so pleased my daughter showed me this - she started employment and her company use it. I can honestly guarantee if you enrol on the trial period, you wont look back.
Have only been using it for a couple of weeks but it is very easy to use and seems to be working well. The actual operation of the platform is very straight forward and the output is good.
Very easy to use and gives our employees the control over managing annual leave with peers schedule.
Nice, easy to use for staff. Also good to see when everybody else is off to avoid clashes.
For the first time I'm using Timetastic, it's user-friendly and easy to apply and approve of leaves. Another good feature of Timetastic is we can easily get access to our college data and their presence.
Enjoy it , quit and easy .
Timetastic is intuitive and user friendly. As an administrator, you can add different types of leave and run reports. There are of course some features that could be added in future versions, but overall I recommend this tool for leave management. Customer service is very quick to answer.
We love timetastic - so easy to use and calculates everything automatically! All companies should use this app!
Would like to have 2 managers sign off the leave
It's great to be able to open the app and check what holiday I have left and book holidays through the app
Very easy to use - I can schedule time off and have it approved within minutes, with the useful option of taking half-days. 5/5!
It cannot be edited if wrongly applied or after applying for leave or wfh and it is not yet approved by my line Manager if I am joining back to work and want to revise the Time tastic then we need to have the flexibility to edit
Author didn't leave any comments.
Easy to use
it is a very efficient way of keeping track of hours/annual leave.
Quick and easy to use
User-friendly, clean, with usefull integrations.
Easy to use and very helpful being able to book my holiday from the comfort of my own phone.
Easy to understand and well designed.
Never used a app like this before highly recommended because it makes it easy to use and book time off with a very quick response to whether the holiday as been approved or not
Does what it needs without being complicated. Our team took to it instantly
Timetastic is rated 4.50 based on 2,425 reviews