Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
This is a godsend for organising holidays / sick days for our practice. We may be a handful of people but the system before was using a normal calendar and this was time-consuming and hard to work out who had holiday left and how many days. This does it all for you and is so easy for everyone to get on board with it. I'm so pleased my daughter showed me this - she started employment and her company use it. I can honestly guarantee if you enrol on the trial period, you wont look back.
Quick and easy to use
User-friendly, clean, with usefull integrations.
Easy to use and very helpful being able to book my holiday from the comfort of my own phone.
Easy to understand and well designed.
Never used a app like this before highly recommended because it makes it easy to use and book time off with a very quick response to whether the holiday as been approved or not
Does what it needs without being complicated. Our team took to it instantly
It's great, though I would like more time off, but that's not your job to fix haha
Simple and intuitive while also being functionally very useful.
I love using timetastic, it's quick and simple to use and you can keep an eye on how much holiday a click of a button and you get instant reply to holiday requests.
I like that it's really easy to view everyone else's leave, makes it easier when booking
we are finding it quite a struggle. Staff work various hours, not regular, therefore it is not straightforward.
Very easy to use
This app saves a lot of paper and time. Big bonus for our company, having many overseas offices, is the ability to see the national holidays for all the other countries!
Really handy to be able to look at colleagues' holiday dates and work out if time is likely to be approved before it's submitted. Makes planning time off much easier
Timetastic is so easy to use, as an administrator or a staff member booking days off. It has other helpful functions such as booking Contractual Leave for all staff over the Christmas holidays. We also use it for Flexi working, booking core days that are being worked remotely instead of coming into the office. I also receive weekly reports of who is where that week.
Cost-effective, easy to use, easy to access, simple to understand, great value for money. Would love to see a feature where we could pay for enhanced features though!
This system is extremely user friendly both for staff booking leave and also for managers to monitor staff regarding sickness absence etc.
Timetastic has made managing the absences of our small team, who are all flexible workers, extremely easy. We've had no user queries, and the user and manager interfaces couldn't be smoother. We would recommend Timetastic to any SME.
Simple nd easy to use especially while being on the move
Easy to use and really clear graphics.
Timetastic is rated 4.50 based on 2,411 reviews