Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Het is een handige en overzichtelijke tool welke veel werk en tijd kann besparen doordat je niet meer handmatig zelf alles hoeft uit te rekenen.
works really well, very simple design and user interface. Would be good if requests for leave could be ammended rather than having to be cancelled and resubmitted.
Easy to use, very straightforward. One small issue I have is that you are unable to log an employees time off in both hours and days simultaneously, as well as not being able to reverse their time allowance back to days from hours. Other than that, it's a very nice app to use.
very good for organizing holidays
It's a great easy way to book our holidays at work! We are a small company so we outsource our HR department so this is great to keep track of our holidays or other HR times off from work.
I really like this. What I miss: time slide handling and overtime handling...
Great product, easy to set up and use. Ideal for small businesses.
It's easy to navigate and straight forward.
As a startup with employees in 4 different countries, Timetastic is the best solution we've found for tracking holidays and time off in a way that works for everyone!
very good and organised.
Simple, efficient and easy to use.
Just started to look at using this. Looking to use it to manage my managers days in the office.
I really like the messages I get too notify me of any changes on my rota and booked holiday confirmations x
te permite gestionar tus vacaciones y ver la de los demas para poder organizarte
the application is easy to use & outlook calendar integration is really good
Easy to use and to be able to see what colleagues have booked off makes it perfect for arranging time off without impacting on the business.
Really easy to use, great little app. Highly recommended.
Excellent piece of software! Very useful
I love this tool, it makes it so easy to deal with holiday requests from staff and keeps track of how many holiday days have been used and what they have remaining. When you are approving holiday requests it advises you who else has that date booked off so you know of any clashes. Oh, and it comes with an app so you can approve holiday requests away from your desk and people can request holidays from home rather than waiting to come into work the next day to request them.
Timetastic is excellent, easy to use and it’s built in iCal integration means I can see all my teams holiday in my calendar!
Timetastic is rated 4.46 based on 2,032 reviews