Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
You must include an ability for me to count/assign/track sick days, unpaid leave, etc. So if I create a category of leave... let me count it. There are so many different parts of the world you are catering to.... you can't capture all labour laws so let the tool provide users the chance to do it.
Hi Gordon,
You can do this, create as many Leave Types as you wish, to suite your organisation: https://help.timetastic.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/202277731

Cheers
Would like to add single hours on instead of complete days
You can do that, but you need an allowance stated in hours rather than days:

Cheers
Very basic. Difficult UX.
Hi, I tried to use Timestatic to book my holidays but it was strange that if someone from the different team has already booked holidays it will not allow you to request these days. In my point of view, it should allow you to request in all the condition and your manager can see the approval of that request.
System does not adapt to shorter than full working week hours of work.
I can see all members not just my team
I get no notice for approval when time is requested or approval from manager when I request time off
I still can't sign in...
Suggest getting in touch with our support team and we'll help you get logged in. Thanks
Dobbelt arbejde..
I haven't had a chance to review it as of present.
Most of the time I cannot book holiday or reserve as it says that most people are off and it’s not even the branch I am working
This I believe would be an issue with how your company has setup Timetastic, rather than an issue with Timetastic itself. Maybe speak to your admin user or department boss about why the maximum absent restriction is affecting you.

Thanks
Hi this is a good tool to use, but I feel it should offer more, such as booking in overtime etc
Thanks Jess, sorry if there is an expectation gap here, but Timetastic is a app for managing absence rather than managing attendance overtime. You might be better with a timesheet or clocking in/out app for that kind of thing.

Sorry you felt it only worth 2 stars on that basis :(

Gary
I keep getting the error: "Sorry, the request exceeded your remaining allowance" to try and book time off - even if that is one day off - I have 15 days available.
Hi Jazz,

Can you raise a support request and we'll take a look at this for you?

What ever it is, we'll get it resolved quickly.

Gary
Don't like it, mix of too complicated in some areas and over simplified in others
Holiday time only in units of half-days and not in hours. Therefore, it has limited flexibility to work around employees whose holiday time is given in hours and/or if they wanted to only take a few hours off.
Yeah, you can book in hours, you just needed to switch your allowance to be based in hours as per the help centre here: https://help.timetastic.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/202445102-Annual-Allowance-in-Days-or-Hours

Thanks
I have booked 3 weeks holidays, and Timetastic removed 21 days from my holidays, It did not notice that every week I should have two days off
You probably need to set your work schedule then, so Timetastic knows what days to make a deduction for: https://help.timetastic.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115002485025-Setting-Your-Users-Working-Schedule

Thanks
dont spam me thanks tramdadaa
Actually, there is few missing features. One of them is a possibility to make a change in the past - I have filled in some day as a vacation (in the past) and then I realized, it was a wrong month. There was no chance to change it or even to propose a change and review from supervisor.

To err is human and to correct should be easy. Timetastic does not provide any option to do so :-(
Hi there,

Yes you absolutely can make changes to past bookings - here's the guide:
The program is easy to use but it does not accrue leave so has to be manually updated, if you put that someone has 20 days leave annually it shows up immediately rather than accruing over the 12 month period which means that you have to update it manually when you do payroll which also means people cant see at a glance what amount of leave they have in real time which for us defeats the purpose.
Even though I have tried many times , I am still unable to access this system so, therefore cannot book time off. All I ever receive back is an error message . It is useless.
Hi Ian,
If you want to contact our support team we'll help you resolve this. Chances are you'll need to clear your browser cache/ history and it'll work fine.

Never used the site