Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
it's ok but I don't have access to it from home as I don't want it an app on my phone.
Also I have not authorised my birthday to be on Timetastic but it is on there .
My team love Timetastic as it is very simple to use and the mobile app is brilliant for being able to book absence when not in the office. I would definitely recommend this for small companies but there are issues for larger companies, particularly with respect to GDPR. This is because anyone allocated the role of Administrator can see everything under one account, even though an Administrator might not be in the same department or even office. An enhancement to the system would be that you can only be an Administrator for the department you have a personal record in.

The issue of not being able to repeat an email address means that you can only have one account per company for it to be effective. Even if you set up a second account, Timetastic recognises that the email exists elsewhere and won't let you create a record in a second account for that individual.
We have tried to get around this by using 2 different email addresses where staff have asked to be on more than one account but we have experienced other technical issues so I would not recommend this route.

I would also like the reporting to give more options i.e. a department report rather than a report of the whole account. It seems strange that you can set the account up into departments but cannot download reports in this way.

I am looking forward to seeing more enhancements over time but feel that it has a limited Timespan for us without being more tailored towards larger organisations.
Easy to use, easy to book time off
I have not used it for long so I'm yet to get a hold of all it's features hence the acceptable rating.
Thanks Joe,
Perhaps when you get more acquainted with the features you'd be happy to update your review?

Only because although 3 out of 5 might seem fair, in relation to this review site it's regarded as a negative.

Gary
The idea is great but it needs work. If I submit holidays for different users and then discover that the holiday list for my country is incorrect, and rectify it for all users, the change ought to be reflected in dates already booked, without the need to unbook and then book again. Also, if I say that a person's workweek is Mon- Sat, then when they book off a Saturday it needs to be counted as a vacation day which at the moment it appears it does not. I would also love an easy way of including local holidays which may only affect a couple users, and other local holidays which affect other users...while the national holidays affect all users. I have only been using Timetastic for a week but this is what i can say so far...
Hi there,
Sorry if you are finding some aspects don't suit, but I just thought I'd explain a few parts, it might help while you get up and running.

The deductions are calculated at the time of booking, so that's why settings changes don't reflect on existing absences.

If you put in a work week of Mon - Sat, then a booking on or including a Saturday should absolutely count as a vacation day. You might want to concat support hello@timetastic.co.uk and we can look into this for you.

You can include local holidays using Group Bookings: https://help.timetastic.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/202952931

Feel free to reach out to support if you have any questions.
Gary
I'm new to Tala and haven't used Timetastic yet; therefore, I don't have an informed opinion.
Easy and fuss-free.
If you are going to request a review, mentioning that you'd love to hear what I think please put more effort into checking your mailers before sending them:

"Apologies that we are yet another company asking for a review, but reviews have become so important in helping people decide if they 'shoud' look at Timetastic.
So, if you have found Timetastic useful then we'd love to hear what you think"
Valid concern, we can only apologise.

Thanks for pointing this out, it's been fixed.
Regards
Gary
Only use it because I have to.
I did not find it the easiest tool to work first time. I look forward to learning more on how to use it.
Would like it to link to outlook calendar or iPhone
Yep - it does that.

Cheers
Meh. ......
Muy bueno
Don't like the idea of downloading the app onto a mobile phone. Shouldn't have to take your work home with you or disturb your manager at home. Definitely won't be using this facility.
That's fine Heather, if you don't want to download the mobile app then you don't have to.

Not very good
Oh dear, why not?
Being of the older generation I have to admit it is easier to go to my drawer and put my hands on a hard copy holiday card than to wait for a computer to be free for me to check my balance of holiday
The program is okay, not good or great.

Currently, the program does either a full day or a half day. It needs to break the time units into 1 hour segments and needs to allow you to set your start and stop times. This way you can be more more specific in the requests.

There are times when I would like to leave an hour or two earlier for the day, but there is no way to schedule that.
Hi Mark,
You can do that, you just need to convert your annual allowance to be stated in hours rather than days: https://help.timetastic.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/202445102

Thanks
The invitation email sucks. I though that you created accounts without my consense because it did not even include the name of my company or my boss (he invited me). Ui is fine, dark theme would be good.
very good time tracker
Very user friendly system. However, it is extremely frustrating that you do not have the option to print someone's chart, and this is why I did not give 5 stars. I have read your justification that everyone's chart is available to them online, so you do not need a print function. However, I manage a farm with around 60 Romanian workers, the majority of whom have grown up in rural areas. In general, they do not access their charts online. They ask me to print them instead. I have to zoom out of the page and print screen it; the result is a very low quality and blurry image.

Please add a print function.
Timetastic is rated 4.46 based on 2,057 reviews