Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
we are finding it quite a struggle. Staff work various hours, not regular, therefore it is not straightforward.
It's useful for gaining quick consideration of annual leave applications but doesn't seem to take account of individually-agreed leave allocation (it appears to assume a blanket equal leave allocation). It also seems invasive in that it alerts staff of individual absences they don't need to know about.
Hi Barry, thanks for leaving a review. Timetastic does account for individually-agreed leave allocation. You just set it for each user in their profile or when you add a user. Sorry if that wasn't clear. All the best
I think it would be better if you could have more than one person able to review people’s holiday requests
Too difficult for my age
Jesus guys an email on Christmas Day!!!
Overall it works well. But I found myself always getting confused by the My calendar screen as it's showing the entire year instead of the current month. For the wallchart screen, as a person usually needs to collaborate with different departments, I prefer to see the full company calendar as default instead of only my department. One last thing is if it can automatically sync to google calendar would be amazing.
Software to book Holiday, We all like Holidays, Whats not to like?
Timetastic does a fine job at basic time off management, but it doesn't integrate with other payroll software and doesn't offer accrual based time off management. Not super effective for most paid time off policies.
I accidentally clicked submit on a wrong annual leave application. Would be good if I can have the right to alternate it before it gets approved by manager.
Easy to use However cannot register if a member of staff has taken more leave than allowance
Absolutely. It's a key control that users can't take off more holiday allowance than they are entitled to. You can always give them more allowance, or use a leave type that doesn't deduct from allowance. Thanks
it's ok but I don't have access to it from home as I don't want it an app on my phone. Also I have not authorised my birthday to be on Timetastic but it is on there .
My team love Timetastic as it is very simple to use and the mobile app is brilliant for being able to book absence when not in the office. I would definitely recommend this for small companies but there are issues for larger companies, particularly with respect to GDPR. This is because anyone allocated the role of Administrator can see everything under one account, even though an Administrator might not be in the same department or even office. An enhancement to the system would be that you can only be an Administrator for the department you have a personal record in. The issue of not being able to repeat an email address means that you can only have one account per company for it to be effective. Even if you set up a second account, Timetastic recognises that the email exists elsewhere and won't let you create a record in a second account for that individual. We have tried to get around this by using 2 different email addresses where staff have asked to be on more than one account but we have experienced other technical issues so I would not recommend this route. I would also like the reporting to give more options i.e. a department report rather than a report of the whole account. It seems strange that you can set the account up into departments but cannot download reports in this way. I am looking forward to seeing more enhancements over time but feel that it has a limited Timespan for us without being more tailored towards larger organisations.
Easy to use, easy to book time off
I have not used it for long so I'm yet to get a hold of all it's features hence the acceptable rating.
Thanks Joe, Perhaps when you get more acquainted with the features you'd be happy to update your review? Only because although 3 out of 5 might seem fair, in relation to this review site it's regarded as a negative. Thanks Gary
The idea is great but it needs work. If I submit holidays for different users and then discover that the holiday list for my country is incorrect, and rectify it for all users, the change ought to be reflected in dates already booked, without the need to unbook and then book again. Also, if I say that a person's workweek is Mon- Sat, then when they book off a Saturday it needs to be counted as a vacation day which at the moment it appears it does not. I would also love an easy way of including local holidays which may only affect a couple users, and other local holidays which affect other users...while the national holidays affect all users. I have only been using Timetastic for a week but this is what i can say so far...
Hi there, Sorry if you are finding some aspects don't suit, but I just thought I'd explain a few parts, it might help while you get up and running. The deductions are calculated at the time of booking, so that's why settings changes don't reflect on existing absences. If you put in a work week of Mon - Sat, then a booking on or including a Saturday should absolutely count as a vacation day. You might want to concat support hello@timetastic.co.uk and we can look into this for you. You can include local holidays using Group Bookings: https://help.timetastic.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/202952931 Feel free to reach out to support if you have any questions. Thanks Gary
I'm new to Tala and haven't used Timetastic yet; therefore, I don't have an informed opinion.
Easy and fuss-free.
If you are going to request a review, mentioning that you'd love to hear what I think please put more effort into checking your mailers before sending them: "Apologies that we are yet another company asking for a review, but reviews have become so important in helping people decide if they 'shoud' look at Timetastic. So, if you have found Timetastic useful then we'd love to hear what you think"
Valid concern, we can only apologise. Thanks for pointing this out, it's been fixed. Regards Gary
Only use it because I have to.
I did not find it the easiest tool to work first time. I look forward to learning more on how to use it.
Timetastic is rated 4.50 based on 2,411 reviews