Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Such a great interface, everything you could want from a employee leave platform
Timetastic is easy to use and tells you what you want to know at a glance. I have used many holiday systems over the years and each one has lacked something, this however tells me how many days I have left to book and what I have booked in visual form.
Timetastic has made our holiday booking process much faster and more efficient. I would definitely recommend it.
Love the app. Easy to use and accessible
Great way to book my holiday. Really easy to use
Easy to use, very practical.
Use Timetastic to book annual leave. I'm sure there's much more than can/could be done with it - but, as far as doing what we need goes, it's very easy to use. Love it's integration with other apps (like Slack) too
Found it very easy to navigate my way around the app , and all the staff are delighted how easy it is to request time off .
Very easy to use and see what my team members have booked off
Im an IT worker for many years , used and supported many applications. Timetastic is great! Easy to use , organized, efficient , excellent communication!! keep up the good work Joe
lightweight. simple. nonintrusive. works well with slack. works well with google calendars. good customisation. i've used timetastic with small teams (5ppl) and midsize teams (30+ ppl) and it immediately takes away the hassle of tracking people's whereabouts, working patterns and leave.
Exactly what we needed to manage holidays/sick days etc for our small team. It's really the perfect tool and I couldn't fault it. Great pricing too!
Excellent app. Easy to install. Save hours of paper work. It was an easy process of uploading staff details from CSV FILE. Staff Love it. Very well priced!
It is so easy to use
A really simple yet effective app to use, wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!
I have used various planners in the past but chose to integrate Timetastic because of the competitive pricing that comes with this easy to use platform. If you're considering changing your existing one or introducing the procedure to your business then the free trial is a must...
Amazing applicatoin.Easy to use.
Timetastic is the perfect solution for us as it doesn't require a link to payroll meaning we can manage our Uk team, US team and our contractors all in one place. It's easy to set up and adjust and provides a clear view of holidays and sick leave across the company.
I love Timetastic! It's modern and user friendly and I would definitely recommend it!
I was introduced to Timetastic by our external HR company and I am very happy with the ease of use and clear information for all staff to be able to see what holiday is left. It is easy to set up and share with staff. We needed a more manageable cost effective system and this ticks all the boxes. Amazing support also. Definitely recommend this for anyone needing to keep track of absences with minimal fuss.
Timetastic is rated 4.48 based on 2,179 reviews