Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Good to keep track of what hours booked and left.
Very easy to use and set up. All our company have now got this and we have moved into the 21st Century
The simplicity of the product means you can easily navigate and adjust the tools to suit you and/or the business.
Great tool, easy to use
I really love the functionality of the app, I just need the option to add days monthly.
Nice weekly summary email
Good Experience using Timestatic.
Its fantastic. One place to see all your colleagues and thier plans for the month is just what I need to plan my work accordingly. Keep up the good work. Slack integration needs little improvement. Otherwise all love and cheers to you.
It seems simple to use, but we have complicated profiling issues which are not working yet, I would appreciate it if someone could get in touch to support us. Kind regards Sarah Conway
Timetastic really helps us as a business plan our and schedule everyone's holidays to ensure there is no overlap. It's great and an affordable price!
No more paper...... has to be a huge benefit, its so quick and easy for everyone to use. I'm yet to use the report features, so I hope these also work well for us.
All good.
Great solution filling up all basic needs for an SME.
Good program. easy to use. As the administrator there are some things It would be nice to have done. Such as, updates on Friday's not Monday's about the upcoming week.
Hi Scott, You can set that week ahead email to come any day you like. It's just in 'preferences'. Cheers
This allows me to track my leave entitlement easier and the use of the mobile app certainly allows me to do this. Looking at the connectivity of the app i was please to see it can sync with my outlook calendar and notifications to/from line manager for approval are clear. A great benefit is the summary of the team to see others availability, helping prevent disturbing their time off or arranging any work related activities. I still need to see how this helps me long term, but short term there are great advantages.
All good, here at jointline the operatives are saying that they can not cancel a leave request once it’s approved only admin can cancel. Also it would be nice to put jointline logo on the app front if possible.
That's correct Gary, but only for absences in the past, they can cancel future absences. It's to prevent people cancelling old absences to get allowance back. Cheers for the suggest about the logo, I'll share with the team here. Thanks
Nice and simple to use and it’s clear and easy to understand.
Really easy to see at a snapshot who is off. Easy to request time off. Haven't used the lieu time button yet, sure that will be simple too. Feel the daily update on who is off isn't necessary however can see why it would be used.
Simple and easy to use
Very difficult to find a well priced standalone system that provides these functions. There are lots of big expensive products that want you to pay for tons of additional HR processes that you will never use. This is easy and straightforward and affordable and takes the admin out of handling sick and holiday time.
Timetastic is rated 4.48 based on 2,173 reviews