Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Cost-effective, easy to use, easy to access, simple to understand, great value for money. Would love to see a feature where we could pay for enhanced features though!
Great tool for small businesses to apply for & track leave and time out of the office.
Very clear and helpful
The wallchart is great, it gives a quick preview of who is in/out for the day/week, very useful for our daily morning meetings. The set-up and application process is quick and easy, as is the approval process, this provides a must simpler, smoother process than what we were using before. Would recommend this package as it is also good value for money.
Clear overview and easily handled. Only thing I miss is possibility for a deep dive in the day for hour reporting.
Easy to use.
It's been useful to see in one place the annual leave of everyone. It doesn't always seem to post to slack though in the mornings.
It’s good you can what dates are free it save disappointment
If I had a straightforward job role I would give it 5 stars . However, I have 2 job roles with two different holiday entitlements and have to have a different login for each job role. This means although I can view both calenders and see holiday booked, I can't request or cancel both jobs' holiday dates under the same login details which makes the process quite confusing.
Easy to use
Timetastic gives clear and simple visibility of you and the Team’s holidays and absences and Bank Holidays. Allowing approvals and coverage planning. Winner all round.
We like Timetastic here at Aspark. It has massively improved our old paid time off procedure. Easy enough to use and demonstrate. Initially, the notifications were driving everyone mad, but then we discovered we could turn them off ☺.
Timetastic is user-friendly. Planning leaves was never so convenient. My Favourite feature is being able to see all my team's calendar schedules, Helping me plan better Would give a 5-Star if we had an option to automate the approval and skip the wait time.
simple and user friendly app.
Very easy and straightforward to use, calculates all your holidays for you and makes it very easy to announce unpaid leave and sick leave.
There are a few features I would like to have that are currently not available, however Timetastic has been a huge win for me in managing and monitoring leave for teams in several different countries all around the world! All of the public holidays for every country and region are there, which is so helpful! Other than that, very easy to use and nice visually.
Timetastic works great for our remote startup. We don't have an HRIS (yet), so the simplicity of Timetastic for managing time off is great. It's easy to set up and to use. The feature to add different public holidays depending on someone's location is especially useful for our distributed team.
Timetastic is really helpful for me. I love this app but the don’t send holidays confirm mail but it’s helpful though. I really enjoy the system that it works on.
Great app and website. As a manager though, we should have access to others "day's off" from within our team. For instance one of my colleagues has booked a holiday but it comes up on mine as absent so when sorting the rota, he could lose hours or pay because i've booked it as a day off not a holiday. Apart from that, i found no issues and it is very easy to use
Hi Matthew, that's a privacy setting called 'Hide leave types'. Your admin user can change the settings if need be. Here's the full help centre article: https://help.timetastic.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360005345438#h_01F5JRFMZAKTDY703E306ZRS9N Thanks
Great app! It's great to have all the information you need about your own schedule and others in one place. I also love that I can manage my schedules and book holidays more efficiently.
Timetastic is rated 4.50 based on 2,411 reviews