Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Very easy to use and shows me everything I need at a glance
Good all your days holidays and sick days in one place
Hi Gary & Matt, Timetastic seems easy to use, still working my way around, but why is the Holiday Calculator only in straight hours, it would help if you could put in .25 .50 etc.,
Creating leave types is very beneficial definitely. Also, by adding the holidays in calendars I do not have to mark it separately or make my employees mark the same.
Maybe the next leap for you would be automated reports on absence of each department (this could be circulated on a weekly basis). Also, instead of marking one full half for a leave, employees should be able to mark leaves based on hours (or one half of the first half). This basically helps us use the same app for travel requests of employees. I do not need to tally it with the travel requests separately as it is integrated here. Timetastic should also have a To-Do list for the day for each employee (something like a Google Keep and Tasks on MS-Outlook). They should be able to mark the tasks completed for the day and it should record what all was done on that particular day.

Try solving the multiple problems that we may have as employers. Just keep giving more options to implement with the staff.
Thanks and Keep up the good work.
Timetastic is straightforward and easy to use
Timetastic makes it easy to plan my schedule and see that of my team. It's simplicity makes it enjoyable to use.
Het is een handige en overzichtelijke tool welke veel werk en tijd kann besparen doordat je niet meer handmatig zelf alles hoeft uit te rekenen.
Easy to use, very straightforward. One small issue I have is that you are unable to log an employees time off in both hours and days simultaneously, as well as not being able to reverse their time allowance back to days from hours. Other than that, it's a very nice app to use.
very good for organizing holidays
Just started to look at using this. Looking to use it to manage my managers days in the office.
the application is easy to use & outlook calendar integration is really good
Easy to use and to be able to see what colleagues have booked off makes it perfect for arranging time off without impacting on the business.
We have started trialling Timetastic - it is much better than the spreadsheet records we have been using.
It is a nice tool to work with. Straight forward and simple.
The only problem is that the tool did not have as a default the Public Holidays in Switzerland. I had to type it one by one.
easy and simple way of tracking my teams holidays and saves a lot of paper!
facile à utiliser. visuel. clair.
This app is really good and very easy to use. Keeps a track of everyone’s holidays and time in lieu. It can also be synchronised with your Outlook diary and others. Nice one chaps!
We’re only a month in but it has certainly reduced workload in replacing our previous system

We’ve signed up beyond the trail are are happy

Despite the push to be fully paperless it would be useful to find a way to print whole calendars in a decent format

If this comes available we would be even more content
easy to use, wallchart or calendar views, both useful
So much easier than manually logging holidays! Convenient & love the accessibility.
Timetastic is rated 4.46 based on 2,059 reviews