Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Fantastic app - simple layout, user-friendly, and great value for money. I'm relieved not to have to faff around anymore with Excel leave charts, or have time taken up by annual leave queries!
Posted 1 hour ago
Good for sorting out football team
Its so easy to use and I love the calendar integration makes things so much easier!
Very simple to use
I've used Timetastic for around 2.5 years now, starting with my previous company and I've now introduced this into my new company. Timetastic brings clarity to our absence across the company with every employee understanding their full and remaining allowance, as well as integrations to Slack and Outlook to remind everyone on absence on a given day.
Fantastic product!
We have just started to use Timetastic, it is very clear and simple to use, the app is also very straight forward. So many features, the daily email informing the team of who is off on holiday is a great idea. We already can see that this will save a great deal of time in managing our annual leave and sickness.
Easy to use and to navigate
It’s been a great help for looking up who’s on holiday
For my company, this is a great tool for keeping track of everyone's holiday entitlement. Employees can easily see what holiday they have left and send a request to book time off. I also like that I can create departments and see a wall chart of all holiday dates at a glance to see any clashes. It's not expensive either!
Quick and efficient - makes life a lot easier!
Great tool for managing teams holidays with very little effort required on anyones part - team can view and book holidays very easily and more importantly doesn't take a lot of time for management to view and improve - easily syncs to outlook calendar which is very helpful. One of the easiest holiday management systems I have used.
Very easy to use and efficient.
Gives an overview of team absence weekly and daily which is great - I can keep track of my team very easy and put in for holidays without having to check with everyone to see if they are going to be off
I love Timetastic! I find it really informative by letting me know whos off in my department and its really easy to use
Very easy to work with!
Very useful tool - simple and does what it needs to. The pricing model is great for a very small company!
So far so good! Very user friendly, simple to use. You can keep track of different types of leave in a clear and consice way.
Quick and easy to use. Does what it should.
Easy to use, really easy to keep track of the team's annual leave
Very easy to use and see what holiday you've requested and left to take.
Timetastic is rated 4.46 based on 2,064 reviews