Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
invasive review box
'Invasive'?
We do only ask once, and if you don't want to leave a review you don't have to.
And there's an instant unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send.
Sorry to have upset you, it was obviously not our intention.
Unable to get into website for time tactic , could you send me the proper link please
Hi Jamie,
This is a review site so we can't provide support over it.
Can you contact us from the support section so we can locate your account and help resolve this. https://timetastic.co.uk/support/#talk

Thanks
Just another waste of time not interested in this type of app
sorry i had to send it back the incorrect size arrived
🤷‍♂️ We don't sell anything physical, we are just a staff leave planner on the internet and downloadable on mobile phones.
Needed to change from original e mail address, absolute shambles, still not right
Hi Paul.
Can I suggest contacting our support team so we can help get this sorted for you.

Thanks
Very confusion don't understand how to use it
Sorry to hear that Alan, it's very unusual. Feel free to contact our support team and we'll do our best to help out. Thanks
Please don't ever email me again. I do not wish to receive any communication from you - I never asked to be put on your mailing list
Your admin user at work will have added you to Timetastic. Clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any of our emails will ensure you get nothing more from us.
Unnecessary
We have constant problems. And because of those we are looking for different platform. Timetastic is good when you have 50 employees, once you have more its an issue.
Also GDPR problem.
the main 6 -
1 - people can take as many Time In Lieu as they have Annual Leave and vice versa - so we have constant issues with employees who are taking more TIL that they are allowed
2 - TIL when carried over to next year it appears as Annual Leave which creates another issues
3 - no option of integration with another software - for seated plan for example
4 - no option for people to be in multiple departments
5 - not enough countries, you have to add them manually along with bank holidays
6 - as per GDPR its personal information when other employees know that another person is sick etc. This should be visible only for admins or for head of departments only and for the other teams just showing away - this is the biggest concern along with number 1.
Hi Ron,
Cheers for taking the time to review Timetastic - it feels like a long time since anyone rated us only one star :(

Anyway, I think it's worth looking at a few points though - particularly your GDPR concern which I think that can be resolved with just a single change to your settings.

1 and 2. Yes I can see the limitation here. The TOIL function in Timetastic adds additional time to a users allowance for that year, which they then book from. It doesn't create a separate pot of leave as such. This works for many, but sorry if not for you.

3. We integrate with the major apps like Google, Microsoft, Slack. Beyond that, like most software companies we offer and API so customers can build their own integrations with the software they are using https://help.timetastic.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/202947822-Timetastic-API. If Seated Plan have an API you can probably achieve the integration you need.

4. Correct yes, users can only be in one department at a time. Sorry if this doesn't work for you.

5. We offer Public Holidays from 38 different countries via an external list provider. We realise there are more and hence why we offer the ability to add a custom list.

6. GDPR. I'm guessing you have Privacy Mode switched off. If you switch that on then the reasons for peoples absence can only be seen by their approver or admin users, see here with example screenshots: https://help.timetastic.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115000980109-Privacy-Mode

I hope that all helps. Feel free to send us any more issues you are facing and we can see if they can be resolved too, maybe we can try for 2 or 3 stars :) https://timetastic.co.uk/support/#talk

Gary
not a single person showing interest, people obviously don't use this site.
No access to full functionality so unfortunately cannot comment
Regards
Gregg
never lets me log in after requesting email for new password it doesnt come through!!!
Can I suggest contacting our support team and we'll track down that email and find out what's going on - https://timetastic.co.uk/support/#talk

Cheers
Timetastic
Think old system is far better ,dont use phone much so dont check emails etc
It sucks keeps coming up with an error
Just 2 people can put holidays in same time
And if you put data you never know you get day off because Manager take long for answer.
I don't like this system as it doesn't allow planning for specific areas.
Too limited and one dimensional. As a senior manager in control of more than one department, I find that timetastic can neither show my line managers’ staff team holiday, nor allow for a multi departmental structure.
It is terrible the new staff are having days off here and there and old staff can't get on I think old staff who have been with the company more than 5 years should have fist choice and have a extra holiday from each year after five years they could get a days extra for every year and some company's give staff an extra bonnas in there pay every month if they have been with them 10 years
Hi Gaynor,
Sorry about this, but it does sound to me like your review is more related to the policies of your company than Timetastic itself.

Kind regards.
Gary
Hi,

I have as yet to access this function. Therefore I have no comment to make at the moment. I am still unsure as to the purpose of accessing Timetastic. I must have either missed or did not read the email explaining things.
Timetastic is rated 4.46 based on 2,064 reviews