Tiles360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles360
Read Tiles360 Reviews

About Tiles360:

Our tiles are not only stunning but also amazing value, hardwearing and durable. Choosing the right tiles for your home can be difficult, especially when you want to create a certain look. At Tiles360, we have a fantastic range of wall and floor tiles that will suit all tastes, design, and style.

info@tiles360.co.uk

Affordable price for the tiles
Tile price was excellent, same tile locally was £14 a sq mtr more. Sample tile arrived damaged and full order had one box completely broken in two, but I emailed Helen and she telephoned me to sort out a replacement box, which subsequently arrived within a couple of days. The pallet courier company could improve their service as order arrived two days after they said it would. I believe there have been a few reviews about late delivery but I don’t think Tiles360 deserve a bad review for another company’s faults
Thank you for your review and rating. The courier company are currently having issues due to unforeseen circumstances and it is a real frustration. As a rule, they are excellent.
I love the tiles as they are unusual
Site easy to use delivery very good and brought round to storage site on a pallet trolley
I can definitely recommend Tiles360. Great choice of tiles and prompt service. The yellow colour tile I chose had been really difficult to find elsewhere.
Tiles360 4 star review on 6th April 2021
Thank you for your review and rating. The Sonic yellow look fab in your image
Lovely quality! Only thing is that the pattern I chose (Kyoto white) has a few tiles where it looks like water stain (water stain spots) but this is correct. Unfortunately it makes some areas look dirty, but overall they look great!
Tiles arrived on the day we requested with good communication beforehand. Unfortunately 2 tiles were broken but a quick phone call resolved this because 2 replacement tiles were delivered within a few days.
Thank you for your review and rating. Although breakages are rare, we do aim to send replacements as soon as possible.
Tiles were a good price, arrived quickly and look beautiful. However I purchased them as the website said they were perfect for a herringbone design. They are not perfect for a herringbone design as the edges were not straight and therefore couldn't be aligned correctly. So we had to change our design. Pretty frustrating as the website specifically said perfect for herringbone.
Tiles360 4 star review on 14th March 2021
Thank you for your review and rating. We are sorry to hear you couldn't get these in the herringbone layout. The Knightsbridge range is suitable for herringbone and we have many customers who use them this way. This image from the website also shows the white tiles used in a herringbone layout.
Delivered on time, colour and tiles exactly as website Only negative glaze susceptible to scratching using Mapei colourplus grout, needs care Finished job looks great
Thank you for your review, rating, and advice to other customers.
Tiles arrived promptly and as expected- look great
Good, just delivery pricy
Thank you for your review and rating. Regarding the cost of delivery, we offer free delivery to most of the country on orders over £200. For smaller orders, unfortunately, we do have to charge a delivery cost that we subsidise from that we are charged.
The tiles looked good, I found them decent priced and exclusive in look. The delivery was great he placed the pallet in my garaged all nicely delivered in time. Really happy with them, will surely consider for my next purchase. I am giving this just one star less as there was a lead time to deliver so had to wait for this to be delivered.
Thank you for your review and rating. We are sorry we could not offer you a next working day delivery but due to Covid-19, we suspended this service to elevate pressure on our delivery partners.
Great service and I love the tiles.
Thank you for your review and rating.
I love our floor tiles, the sample was a full tile sample too- which some companies don’t offer. We placed an order and received our delivery quickly. Highly recommend, gorgeous pattern and a quality product.
Thank you for your review and rating. It is very much appreciated
I almost didn’t order because the sample I ordered took 10 days to arrive despite a conversation on line where I was told it would be within 2 days. Main order arrived on time, ordering was straightforward and tiles look really good, going up on the wall as I type... One issue for the uninitiated in tile buying, the website could mention edged tiles - as in they are only coloured on the surface and I have a window sill so the edge will be visible. Edged tiles may be available but I wasn’t prompted to consider that when ordering.
Thank you for your review and rating. We are sorry to hear that your sample took should a long time as it was sent via Royal Mail the day after you ordered. We do know that there were some major delays with the postal service in certain areas during that time. We don't sell tile edging so you wouldn't have been prompted.
Good service apart from the fact that several tiles were damaged which meant we had to order some more.
Thank you for your review and rating. Did you contact customer services regarding damaged tiles?
Tiles were brilliant and good price. Delivery was prompt. What I found strange was delivery being made via a pallet network on an artic ! Not really the best option for domestic deliveries and this should be reviewed as not efficient.
Thank you for your review and rating. To answer your query regarding a palleted delivery, all our tile orders, whether one carton or 50 cartons are shrink-wrapped and delivered on a pallet to minimise damages. As you can appreciate, tiles are brittle and easily damaged if not secure and if we used a courier service, the damages would be greater and not efficient to either us or our customers.
Very pleased with the how the semi wetroom looks with these tiles. The colour is just what we had in mind but had so much trouble finding and the the rectangular proportions of the tiles looks great with white grout. The tiles were much cheaper than alternatives we looked at, but they are very thin and any had a slight bow making them brittle so the effect is rustic in the corners and we did lose quite a few to breakage in transit., hence 4 stars not 5.
Tiles360 4 star review on 13th November 2020 Tiles360 4 star review on 13th November 2020 Tiles360 4 star review on 13th November 2020
Thank you for your review and for the fab photos. We are sorry to hear there were breakages and we are looking into the quality control of these tiles for the slight bow in the tiles you mention.
Easy to order. Could do better with carriage charges, will shop local next job
Thank you for your review and rating. We do offer free delivery to 80% of the UK on orders over £150 and free delivery to 97% on orders over £250. The carriage company charges us more that we charge a customer on orders below these thresholds but we subsidise this to make it more affordable to our customers. As with all businesses, we can not cover all costs on small orders.
The tile you sent was lovely but unfortunately too long for our project. Gorgeous shade and lovely quality. Sadly, it got smashed when the postman dropped it through the letterbox. Thank you fine great service
Thank you for your review and rating and we are sorry to hear your tile was broken. We take every precaution with packaging and fragile tape/stickers on the boxes containing samples.
Tiles360 is rated 4.75 based on 239 reviews