Tiles360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles360
Read Tiles360 Reviews

About Tiles360:

Our tiles are not only stunning but also amazing value, hardwearing and durable. Choosing the right tiles for your home can be difficult, especially when you want to create a certain look. At Tiles360, we have a fantastic range of wall and floor tiles that will suit all tastes, design, and style.

info@tiles360.co.uk

Sobre Green tiles look amazing in my bathroom in a herringbone design
Very good service, ordered a sample and arrived in a couple of days , was happy with choice and ordered the full amount needed , received quickly and in good condition, very happy with results look great
Tiles360 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Thank you Pauline for your review and rating and of course the photo. The Sonic orange look amazing in your kitchen
Impressed with the tiles as well as sample presentation. Liked them that much we bought them a d they're now in our kitchen - look great! Pleased with the whole process from start to finish and would highly recommend this company.
Good quality and efficient service
Brilliant on trend selection of tiles. Delivery was £35 but still cheaper than an order from B&Q. Highly recommend these. Quality and style were fab.
Great experience with Tiles360 - order arrived on time in perfect condition, and the tiles are great!
Beautiful tiles and excellent service from this company. Brilliant all round.
Thank you for your review and rating.
Gorgeous tiles in a gorgeous colour (Georgia Ocean). Look great in my new bathroom with anthracite grout.
Thank you for your review and rating.
Not laid yet but delivered ok on a pallet no Problems so far Thanks
Thank you for your review and rating.
Fantastic product, love the tile design. Great delivery time, tiles were well package and delivery was free, whats not to like.
Fabulous service , not one broken tile , arrived on a pallet very secure
Excellent service
Really happy with the look and quality of the the tiles
They kept in touch with me right from receiving my online order right through to delivery very pleased and will definitely use them again.
Tiles are exactly as advertised and exactly what we wanted. Very professional service and very efficient when we rang with a question re sizing
3 tiles we broken on delivery, Tiles360, Helen in particular, quickly responded and the 3 tiles were replaced in very good time. Customer service was excellent Chris, Ripon, North Yorkshire
Thank you for your review and rating. I will make sure your comments are past on to Helen
Quick delivery, well packaged
Samples were dispatched quickly and arrived intact.
Will use again! Love the tiles, great and easy to order. Loved I could choose my delivery date. Great communication from the company. Not impressed with their couriers. Arrived 4 days late. Lovely lady Helen in the office did a lot of calls to the courier company regarding chasing the order. Was about to phone me on the day they did arrive to check it they had actually arrived, but I phoned her.
Thank you for your glowing review and rating. I will pass your comments on to our lovely Helen
Amazing looking tiles! really pleased
Tiles360 is rated 4.75 based on 240 reviews