Tiles360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles360
Read Tiles360 Reviews

About Tiles360:

Our tiles are not only stunning but also amazing value, hardwearing and durable. Choosing the right tiles for your home can be difficult, especially when you want to create a certain look. At Tiles360, we have a fantastic range of wall and floor tiles that will suit all tastes, design, and style.

info@tiles360.co.uk

The tiles are ok. Delivery was horrendous. Driver was rude and refused to help my wife, or even talk to her civilly. He dumped the tiles on the road and drove off leaving my wife to move them herself. Will not use again.
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that the delivery driver was rude and we will be looking into this with our delivery partners. With regards to the tiles being left on the roadside, we do state that all deliveries are to kerbside only. This is a standard delivery policy for all online tile retailers as orders are delivered via a palletised service. Also due to current COVID restrictions, it is important to maintain distance for the safety of our customers and the delivery drivers.
Tiles arrived to the store in Crawley smashed to pieces no one from the store then called to let me know so I went along to collect. Once there it took the staff ages to find my order to then be told it was not fit for collection. I was told to call the Newcastle branch as it was a web order and they were amazing sent them to me the next day free of charge. Poor store quality control and poor customer service. Let’s hope when the tiles arrive for the second time they are ok!
I will not recommend your company to anyone because just incase returning of item definitely zero chance of refund.
Thank you for your comments and we are sorry you felt the need to leave a negative review. As mentioned in all our correspondence to you, the tiles arrived back to us completely damaged and not in a saleable condition. Like all companies, we accept returns without question but we must be able to sell them to another customer in order to give a refund when they are returned. Your returned tiles were so damaged we had to put them in the skip. We sent you full details of returning tiles to us including strongly advising you to take a photo of the packaged tiles before they are collected by your chosen courier. This is advised so should damage occur during transit, you can make a claim from the courier you used. You told us you did not take any photos before the courier collected. Below are the photos we took of your tiles (and sent to you) to aid you in such a claim. Finally, we always recommend that a sample tile is purchased prior to placing an order so you can check the tile is exactly what you want so it avoids the need to return any tiles if they are not right for you.
Not the tile I ordered
We are sorry to hear you received the wrong tile sample. It is very rare a sample is sent out wrong, but if this is the case, we rectify the issue immediately as we would have done in your situation
Never received
Hi Gary, your samples were sent via Royal Mail on 3rd June and an email sent to you to say they had been shipped. We will contact you tomorrow to resolve the non-delivery.
Update: We have tried to contact you by phone and email to resolve the issue but have not heard back from you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Tiles360 is rated 4.75 based on 239 reviews