Tiles360 Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles360 Ltd
Read Tiles360 Ltd Reviews

About Tiles360 Ltd:

Our tiles are not only stunning but also amazing value, hardwearing and durable. Choosing the right tiles for your home can be difficult, especially when you want to create a certain look. At Tiles360, we have a fantastic range of wall and floor tiles that will suit all tastes, design, and style.

info@tiles360.co.uk

The ordering process was simple and quick. The price was very fair. The tiles were delivered quickly and I’m so happy with the tiles and how they look.
Tiles360 Ltd 5 star review on 19th October 2021
Thank you so much for adding this photo. The Sombra green look amazing in your fabulous kitchen.
Tiles arrived on the day as requested, tiles were just as expected and now I have a beautiful bathroom. I even needed to return a bag of grout and the customer service was excellent and so helpful. Would highly recommend.
Great price and came nicely packed on a pallet
Tiles360 Ltd 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Great selection. Efficient service. Oversee well in advance of a home improvement project and they allowed a defined delivery well in advance. I also managed to make a mistake on the order and it was corrected within hours of me notifying the customer support. Awesome stuff!
Tak you for your review and rating
Ordered 11 boxes of large format tiles, delivered exactly when promised. Unfortunately, the contents of 1 box were broken. When contacted Tiles360 quickly agreed I should keep the broken tiles (in case tiler needed them) and would send me 2 boxes as replacement and apology! The broken tiles were not their fault but they responded in such a positive way, I don't hesitate to give 5 stars and recommend Tiles360 to others. Very impressed.
Thank you Patricia for your lovely review and rating. We pride ourselves on giving the best possible customer service and it is nice to know this is appreciated by our customers
Amazing tiles, fantastic quality. Quick service and great customer service.
Easy to order, great customer service. Kept me upto date on delivery time as running a bit late
Lovely tiles Arrived as advertised, no complaints
Unbelievable customer service. Great selection of tiles, good price and excellent delivery. Without a doubt best tile company to do business with.
Thank you very much for your kind words and rating
This company certainly deserves its 5 Star, for the quality and price of their beautiful tiles. Plus their customer service is absolutely outstanding. This is the second time I have ordered tiles from Tiles360 and I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my family and friends.
Thank you for your wonderful 5* review, we hope to see you return again :)
Have used tiles360 for two bathrooms now and they are great! Delivered on time, great quality and service. Replaced boxes that arrived broken quickly. Thank you.
Thank you for your 5* review, and are delighted that you have decided to come back to us on so many occasions :)
Excellent company to buy tiles from. 1st class service and an excellent product that arrived on time in perfect condition delivered by a very helpful courier company. Couldn't fault if I wanted to - highly recommended.
The ordering and efficiency in delivery was all excellent with no problems. Our only disappointment was the actual tile, the colour and texture was absolutely nothing like what was in the description/picture. It was more like a brick.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry that you are unhappy with your order; however we are a little confused regarding your comments. From looking at your order it is clear that you ordered the moorland brown without buying a sample before purchasing a large order; we always advise buying a sample first to ensure that you are satifisfied with the product in all aspects, on the website it says several times the words "textured and brick effect".
Quick and easy to deal with!
Great quality tiles and fast pallet delivery. Recommended very pleased with the patterned porcelain tiles supplied for my wet room
I was quite pleased with the tiles but it was a shame that the smaller tiles had all the corners snapped off and two of the main tiles had the same
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you received damages on your order. If you had informed us we could have organised replacements for you. From our phone with you yesterday, we will arrange this once photos of the damaged tiles have been received.
Very quick delivery. I searched everywhere for a particular tile that I had in mind and once I saw these, I knew they were right for me!
I am very happy with the product I received, tiles look amazing. In addition, I didnt order enough and I have to say the customer experience I received in supporting me with this issue and finding the right tiles again and looking for a solution, was second to none. This is what customer service should be and I was truly appreciative!
Thank you for your 5* review, we're delighted that you had a wonderful experience with us, and we hope you come back soon :)
Great service
Tiles360 Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2022
What a lovely image, and thank you for your 5* review :)
Excellent customer service. Fast delivery and kept me updated by phone and email. Would highly recommend
Thank you for your review and rating.
Excellent service and quality. Our en-suite looks spectacular.
Tiles360 Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 489 reviews