Tiles360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles360
Read Tiles360 Reviews

About Tiles360:

Our tiles are not only stunning but also amazing value, hardwearing and durable. Choosing the right tiles for your home can be difficult, especially when you want to create a certain look. At Tiles360, we have a fantastic range of wall and floor tiles that will suit all tastes, design, and style.

info@tiles360.co.uk

Excellent service
Tile price was excellent, same tile locally was £14 a sq mtr more. Sample tile arrived damaged and full order had one box completely broken in two, but I emailed Helen and she telephoned me to sort out a replacement box, which subsequently arrived within a couple of days. The pallet courier company could improve their service as order arrived two days after they said it would. I believe there have been a few reviews about late delivery but I don’t think Tiles360 deserve a bad review for another company’s faults
Thank you for your review and rating. The courier company are currently having issues due to unforeseen circumstances and it is a real frustration. As a rule, they are excellent.
Really happy with the look and quality of the the tiles
They kept in touch with me right from receiving my online order right through to delivery very pleased and will definitely use them again.
Tiles are exactly as advertised and exactly what we wanted. Very professional service and very efficient when we rang with a question re sizing
3 tiles we broken on delivery, Tiles360, Helen in particular, quickly responded and the 3 tiles were replaced in very good time. Customer service was excellent Chris, Ripon, North Yorkshire
Thank you for your review and rating. I will make sure your comments are past on to Helen
Quick delivery, well packaged
Samples were dispatched quickly and arrived intact.
Will use again! Love the tiles, great and easy to order. Loved I could choose my delivery date. Great communication from the company. Not impressed with their couriers. Arrived 4 days late. Lovely lady Helen in the office did a lot of calls to the courier company regarding chasing the order. Was about to phone me on the day they did arrive to check it they had actually arrived, but I phoned her.
Thank you for your glowing review and rating. I will pass your comments on to our lovely Helen
Amazing looking tiles! really pleased
Excellent service
Looked everywhere for tiles to complement our Victorian house, and ordered numerous samples that we were disappointed with until we got nd Tiles360. For a comparable price to their competitors, these tiles are in a league of their own. The quality is amazing, and they look much more expensive than they are. Highly recommended
Thank you for your rating and review. we would love to see a photo of your finished project
I love the tiles as they are unusual
We love the new tiles but we’re disappointed with the returns process when we tried to get a refund for unused tiles. We were given courier details who charged an extortionate amount of money so offered to return ourselves to the address given (only an hour from our home) but were told this wasn’t possible. Won’t be using tiles 360 again for this reason.
We are pleased to hear you love the tiles but disappointed to hear you wouldn't use us again. We have been a closed site due to Covid and have been unable to accept unused tiles in person to the warehouse for this reason. We advise customers to return using a pallet service to limit any damage to the returned tiles so we can issue a refund. From experience, we know that using a general courier will result in the tiles being completely damaged resulting in us not being able to refund as they are not returned in a salable condition.
Good service items packed well but they have sealants on there website that say new products but actually you cant get them at all not even the bal manufacturer makes it.so maybe someone needs to sort out there website as its but misleading
Site easy to use delivery very good and brought round to storage site on a pallet trolley
The product was very good quality and very attractive. I would certainly recommend to others. Mary Buttigieg.
I can definitely recommend Tiles360. Great choice of tiles and prompt service. The yellow colour tile I chose had been really difficult to find elsewhere.
Tiles360 4 star review on 6th April 2021
Thank you for your review and rating. The Sonic yellow look fab in your image
Great service & delivery Beautiful tiles
Great customer service and delivered quickly. We did have a few broken tiles in 1 box but it was all sorted the next day.
Tiles360 is rated 4.75 based on 228 reviews