Tiles360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles360
Read Tiles360 Reviews

About Tiles360:

Our tiles are not only stunning but also amazing value, hardwearing and durable. Choosing the right tiles for your home can be difficult, especially when you want to create a certain look. At Tiles360, we have a fantastic range of wall and floor tiles that will suit all tastes, design, and style.

info@tiles360.co.uk

excellent customer service. Great quality tile and stunning combo of the subway olive,almond and cream. Fast delivery .
I love our floor tiles, the sample was a full tile sample too- which some companies don’t offer. We placed an order and received our delivery quickly. Highly recommend, gorgeous pattern and a quality product.
Absolutely superb ,would give 100 stars if I could ,so helpful and pleasant on phone ,really prompt delivery .I cannot fault this firm ...superb service.
Beautiful tiles,Great price and a very Quick delivery.
Very easy transaction, perfect items, would highly recommend.
Tiles360 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Thank you for your review and rating. The tiles look fabulous - thank you for the photo.
These are beautiful tiles. They have not been laid yet as my kitchen renovations are still underway.

The service I received was excellent, very helpful and accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble at all which is such a nice change.

I would definitely recommend Tiles360 and would use again myself.
Thank you for your review and rating. It's pleasing to hear our level of customer service was appreciated.
I almost didn’t order because the sample I ordered took 10 days to arrive despite a conversation on line where I was told it would be within 2 days. Main order arrived on time, ordering was straightforward and tiles look really good, going up on the wall as I type...
One issue for the uninitiated in tile buying, the website could mention edged tiles - as in they are only coloured on the surface and I have a window sill so the edge will be visible. Edged tiles may be available but I wasn’t prompted to consider that when ordering.
Thank you for your review and rating. We are sorry to hear that your sample took should a long time as it was sent via Royal Mail the day after you ordered. We do know that there were some major delays with the postal service in certain areas during that time. We don't sell tile edging so you wouldn't have been prompted.
Very pleased with the tiles and the transformation of the room.

Tiles delivered without a single damaged tile.

I will use Tiles360 again.
Tiles360 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Thank you for your review and rating. These Nordic floor tiles look fab - thank you for the photo
Excellent first class service. Beautiful tiles I’ve had a lot of comments on them.
All excellent - very good value, rapid delivery, substantial, attractive product.
Great price point, quality product, prompt delivery with constant updates.
Mark went above and beyond with my order. Will use again
Thank you for your review and rating. I will pass your comments on to Mark
Great service and loved the tiles!
Good service apart from the fact that several tiles were damaged which meant we had to order some more.
Thank you for your review and rating. Did you contact customer services regarding damaged tiles?
Brilliant communication during difficult time for imports and offered me lots of options to change my mind etc. Tiles are fantastic quality and cut beautifully. Stunning Sonic yellow!
Thank you for your review and rating.
Lovely tiles and quick delivery
Thank you for your review and rating.
The service from you has been extremely good and tiles arrived on time. Unfortunately due to the Covid restrictions My tiler has not been able to come so they are still in the boxes unopened - hopefully they are all in one piece!
Thank you for your review and rating. Hopefully, you will get your tiling completed soon.
I am very pleased with the tiles, they are just as described and because they reflect the light they make the kitchen brighter.
Tiles360 5 star review on 14th January 2021 Tiles360 5 star review on 14th January 2021 Tiles360 5 star review on 14th January 2021 Tiles360 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Thank you for the review and rating. The elementary orange tiles look fabulous in your kitchen!
Bought the tiles to go around a fireplace that hosts a reconditioned antique wood burner. The tiles are excellent quality and the style matches our Edwardian property.
Excellent service and great tiles
Tiles360 is rated 4.74 based on 129 reviews