Tiles360 Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles360 Ltd
Read Tiles360 Ltd Reviews

About Tiles360 Ltd:

Our tiles are not only stunning but also amazing value, hardwearing and durable. Choosing the right tiles for your home can be difficult, especially when you want to create a certain look. At Tiles360, we have a fantastic range of wall and floor tiles that will suit all tastes, design, and style.

info@tile360.co.uk

Tiles arrived in good time, customer service is the best, Mark dealt professionally.
Absolutely love these tiles!! Cannot explain how much they’ve transformed our kitchen. Incredibly good value for money, delivered quickly and safely by a delightful courier within 7 days of ordering! In fact I’ve raced about these so much on my Instagram account I’ve had a lot of love for the and requests for exact ones!! So thank you tiles360 for making me fall in love with my kitchen! If thinking about buying just don’t! Press the order button, you won’t be disappointed 😃
Thank you for your amazing review. I have seen your kitchen on Instagram and it looks so lovely .................it's no wonder you love it so much.
We purchased the Suburb neutral herringbone tiles for our new kitchen extension. The quality is superb and delivery was excellent. We are thoroughly over the moon with our tiles, they make our new space even more fabulous.
Tiles360 Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021 Tiles360 Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021 Tiles360 Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Thank you very much for your review, rating and the stunning photo of your kitchen using the Suburb range.
Review review
The most beautiful tiles for my bathroom- I love them 😍 to the point of I’m thinking of getting them on my upper and lower landings!
Tiles360 Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Thank you for your review, rating and of course the stunning photo of your bathroom.
The photos don't do any justice. The tiles are absolutely stunning and were delivered pretty much straight away. I wasn't expecting them to be delivered so quickly. Amazing service. Stunning quality. I'll definitely be shopping here again.
Great tiles, arrived quickly
Ordered a sample tile first which came and looked great. Ordered the whole amount I required and came and were delivered exactley when it was supposed to come. It did say for us to check on the paperwork but when my husband told the driver he was going to do that, he said no bother, if any problems let the company know and they will sort it.
Delivery prompt , have nt put them on yet!!!!!
Excellent service, whole tile samples made all the difference. Subsequent order arrived on the day arranged and are being layed as I write, looking good!
Fantastic product and service. Print delivery I can’t recommend Tiles360 enough. Nothing was too Much trouble for them.
I bought wood effect tiles and the quality was incredible. Communication and customer service was excellent as I had to delay the order twice in order for my builder to complete the underfloor heating etc and Tiles360 was very professional and helpful with my requests. I highly recommend this company 5 stars ⭐️ all around!
Tiles360 Ltd 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Thank you for your review, rating and kind words . The Nordic cream tiles look amazing. Please post another photo when you have completed your project!
Excellent value for money with a speedy dispatch.
Thank you for your review and rating.
Post delivery service was great ... 2 cartons of tiles were broken. Helen, responded to the issue and proposed a solution immediately, ad subsequently diarised and proactively reached out to ensure a smooth resolution. A1 customer service, even though it was only for a £150 order.
Thank you for your review and rating. I will ensure your kind words are passed on to Helen
Tiles are very good, great quality and arrived soon after ordering. Great service all round with good communication from staff!
Thank you for your review and rating.
Grear product came on time
Thank you for your review and rating.
Tiles were faulty- company replaced them but delayed job by a week so we incurred extra cost of our plumbers time. Would not recommend
We are very sorry that faulty tiles were sent to you. Although we do quality check all tiles, there are rare occasions where some will slip through due to the nature of the tile. this was one of those occasions, unfortunately. Once the issue was highlighted to us by your plumber, we swiftly sent replacements for the project to be completed. We can only apologies again for any inconvenience this course you.
Great Service, excellent product, very happy
Thank you for your review and rating.
Great customer service, would highly recommend and use again
Helpful staff. Well priced product. Arrived on time. I would definitely use again
Tiles360 Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 337 reviews