Tiles360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiles360
Read Tiles360 Reviews

About Tiles360:

Our tiles are not only stunning but also amazing value, hardwearing and durable. Choosing the right tiles for your home can be difficult, especially when you want to create a certain look. At Tiles360, we have a fantastic range of wall and floor tiles that will suit all tastes, design, and style.

info@tiles360.co.uk

Tiles360 5 star review on 20th May 2021
Jessie M
Tiles360 5 star review on 20th May 2021
Jessie M
I am very happy with the tiles I received and especially with the service. Two of my tiles arrived broken. I made contact with customer services the same day, and they sent me not two but four replacement tiles without delay. I hope to use this company again in the near future for another project.
Colour as described very nice tiles arrived when stated. A****
Brilliant prompt service. I made an error with my order that was entirely my fault. It was quickly rectified without any hassle. A pleasure to deal with.
Thank you for your review and rating.
The tiles themselves were of good quality and we are happy with them, however, the delivery driver from the company you use was extremely rude, unprofessional and unhelpful. He refused to help my partner move the heavy crate towards the front door and left the tiles on the path (a couple of meters away) and drove away while he was still struggling with them. Not only this but he rang before arriving to check the address and was extremely rude to me on the phone as the delivery was a day early (which wasn't a problem) and I didn't realise what 'crate' he was delivering. He said he didn't know and that I should know as I ordered it and then hung up on me. Very frustrating.
Thank you for your review and rating. We are sorry to hear about your experience with the delivery company and that you felt the driver was rude. The delivery is to kerbside only but some drivers will try and deliver onto paths or driveways. They are not insured to remove goods from the pallet or to help with carrying the goods.
Helen was fab and very accessible. Our tiles did not arrive on time, no fault of 360. Helen solved the problem.
Thank you Maria for your review and rating. We can only apologise again for the extreme lateness of your order due to issues at the Palletways hub that services your area.
Beautiful tiles and great service. Very happy with our choice.
We are delighted with our tiles from TIles 360, they have made a real feature in our bathroom renovation project..everyone who has seen them has been very impressed with both the tiles & my tiling skills! A very helpful company to deal with, answer the phone promptly & politely and same with online chat..my only minor niggle is that they brought forward my delivery date by one day trying to help out as they knew we were in a hurry to get the tiles but they weren't delivered till the day after (the original delivery day) . Other than that a first class service and we would definitely use again. We purchased Sombra green & Sombra white, the white is a slightly off white but in the end looked fantastic & really showed off our new bath! Buy with confidence.
Tiles360 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Oh WOW.......your bathroom looks amazing. Thank you so much for your rating and in-depth review. And of course this fantastic photo.
The tiles are good. Look lovely in the hallway. But why on earth do they use a delivery company that only does kerbside deliveries? No good when u have lug the tiles upstairs. They should be taken to your door!
Thank you for your review and rating. we are pleased to hear your tiles look lovely in your home. With regards to the tiles being left on the kerbside, we do state that all deliveries are to kerbside only. This is a standard delivery policy for all online tile retailers as orders are delivered via a palletised service. The delivery drivers do try and get orders as near as possible to a door but the pallet pump truck can't go over loose or uneven surfaces nor up steps.
The best seller!!!!
Excellent service! We received the tiles the exact day we choose. No one was broken and they are very good quality. Even the price was great as there is someone else selling the same tiles at a much higher price. Couldn’t recommend more :)
Tiles360 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Thank you for your review and rating. These Chelsea tiles look amazing in your photo
The tiles were received on time, and looked just like the picture. Easy to fit, and look great. Reasonable priced too.
Tiles360 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Oh wow! The Moorland Ash tiles look amazing! Thank you for your review, rating and of course the photo
Beautiful tiles Looks amazing on our kitchen wall Thank you
The tiles were nice and looked how I imagined they would from the website but several of them came broken, at least 6 tiles were broken before we even lifted them out of the packaging. So disappointed about the arrival and quality of some of them.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a few broken tiles. However, as you will see from our many reviews, if you had informed us of the damages we would have either send you replacements or refunded you for the damaged tiles. Please contact us (info@tiles360.co.uk) to discuss options we can offer you
The customer service was very good. However the online calculator for the amount of tiles needed was not correct as I have a whole box of tiles plus a few extra left over.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry you feel the calculator didn't work for you, we have checked this and it is working as expected. When entering measurements fixed items like windows or baths can not be accounted for. It is also better to be slightly over for wastage and spares for the future. Unfortunately, you have 0.5 sqm of tiles over the wall area you have tiled.
Great on line service. Tiles arrived and unloaded where required no hassle. One tile broken and received refund on notification. Great service. Not laid yet _ you know what good tradesmen are like to get hold of. I am sure they will look as expected when laid.
Thank you for your review and rating. Please do send us a photo when you have finished your project.
Found my tiles on this site at less than half the price for comparable elsewhere. Super service on the phone, arrived on due date with no breakages. Pallet delivery to footpath the only down side. Would definitely make them my go to for more tiles. On the wall and they look fabulous. Dark blue and 30 x 60.
My order of tiles arrived on my chosen date. The delivery driver was happy to wait while we checked all cartons for any damages. Only two were found to be damaged which the driver noted. Tiles360 were quick to have these replaced, or offered money back if they could be used as off cuts. I would recommend Tiles360 to friends and family, We used the tiles for an external patio and they have transformed my garden, they look amazing.
Tiles360 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Thank you so much for your review and rating. This is the first photo we have seen of the Kent beige and blue outside and it looks amazing!
Great tiles appear exactly as shown!! Delivery fast - but the delivery driver doesn’t wait for you to check all the tiles and we found 15 broken. We contacted Tiles360 and they responded promptly by replacing the tiles within days. So, over all very happy.
Quick delivery and great customer service. We're so pleased with our tiles. Thank you!
Tiles360 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Thank you for your review and rating. The black and white Victoria look stunning in your hallway
Great tiles great quality and price
Tiles360 is rated 4.75 based on 267 reviews