Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
I enjoyed the e-learning, however, I found the practical course quite long and the trainer was a little uninspiring. I learned a lot from E-learning and thought it was very useful. The videos were quite devastating but very realistic.
Thank you, We are glad to hear you enjoyed the E-Learning. If you could send an email to: Social@Tigerlilytraining.co.uk we can look into your comments regarding the Trainer further.
Overall happy with course, but felt covid regulations could have been better observed.
Thank you for your feedback. I will feed this back.
The training was very interesting thank you
jsmcdmcsdmcsdm
I found this course difficult at times. Problem was I only have iPad and problems occurred when having to move boxes to bottom of page it just kept freezing and stressed me out , I had to ring for advise 😒
Hi Rosalind, I am sorry you experienced issues with your eLearning, this is suitable for ipad, mobile and pc, so i can appreciate it must have been frustrating for you if it was not working correctly. We have not received any other issues from learners using an ipad, but we will continue to monitor so that we can be sure we are delivering the best possible user experience for our eLearning. Please do get in touch if you experience any further problems. Thanks, Tigerlily
I found it hard to move the mouse on my PC on very tricky questions, but when i got the hang of it, it was easy.
Trainer was very boring and the online training was very long winded we spoke about the same things in the training as was shown on this course. The practical training didn't need to be 6 hours as we spoke more about the trainer himself then actually doing any practical work.
Very easy to do the online activities as of when you have five minutes or longer. Some of the data used needs updating to current guidelines.
It was really good
Our trainer was excellent. I was disappointed that our training room had no windows which could be opened, therefore there was no ventilation. I had phoned before booking the course and was told that all venues would be COVID safe and there would be windows which could be opened. There were 11 students plus one trainer, so 12 people in a room for the whole day. The room got very stuffy by the end of the day. In the middle of a pandemic I would have thought having windows that open would be your top priority.
Quality of training was excellent. Both trainers were extremely knowledgeable, engaging and friendly. They ensured that the practical areas of training could be practiced in a safe and hygenic manner (CPR and recovery position) However, I felt that Tigerlily had overbooked the amount of candidates to the size of room and therefore social distancing was difficult and the training did not feel Covid secure.
When I went to the physical training there were no communication from the training centre, they provided me with address to go to the training centre and I have been looking for the entrance for an hour.
Once I was able to access the website the course was fine.
Information was delivered in a clear,and easy way to understand.
The online training website kept crashing, and took a long time to load in between modules. Some of the content from the online module was repeated in the training day which I didn't think was necessary. Other topics were brushed past pretty quickly, and too many examples given with not enough content!
interesting the e learning was more then what i thought very good kept repeating understood nice course
mostly good but there were several glitches during the course and test, saving progress. The first atttempt on the final test just skipped 9 questions and did give me the failed results. on the second attempt I got 90% but all answers that I clicked were correct. I guess that the format needs to change
The online course was good because I could complete this in my own time. There were problems with the face to face training which I hope Tigerlily will address on receipt of my feedback.
Slightly too long in duration
Hi Simon, thanks for the feedback. I am sorry you felt the training was too long- we have to follow regulations and the current guidance states there must be 6 hours face to face and 6 hours e-learning.
to long when you have sat there for a day and then you have to do it online that takes 3 hours i would like to book my own training from now on
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.85 based on 9,275 reviews