Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
4.9
Based on 9,762 reviews
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
If your like me and a little sceptical of using tigerlilly for the first time i can say now having just experienced it.. don't be its great! the practical day was kept fun and light hearted but still remaining professional covering the topics. the day was varied to meet all learners needs and the trainer was brilliant best one I've ever had teaching me. I feel tigerlilly are very modern and up to date with offering the 1 day in a classroom alongside the online module whereas many others don't offer this. I will 100% be using tigerlilly for all my future training.
Ah Holly, thank you, this is WHY we put so much thought and effort into our courses, to impress you and make sure that you have had a great experience and therefore more likely to remember the information!! :D
It is one of the best training in the world
Hi Frank, This is amazing to hear, We hope you have a fantastic day. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Dan was very lovely and explained everything that was needed to know within the the first aid course and answered all questions accurately. Will defo be using Tigerlily for future courses.
Hi Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that Dan was great explaining everything on your course. I will let Dan know about the wonderful feedback you've left for him. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I enjoyed the blended learning as it gave me enough time and peace of mind to know that I have thatch days to compete the 6 hrs study.
Thank you Judith, It's great to hear that you enjoyed our blended learning.
This was really great, informative, thorough and very animated e-learning. I thoroughly enjoyed.
That's fantastic to hear. I'm glad to hear it.
please more video to teach subjects
Thank you for your feedback.
Indeed the best site to have your First aid training from.
The course was run fairly easy and was explain how it had changed to keep in the guidance but i do miss not receiving the first book instead having download it
Fantastic course, I wouldn’t use anyone else now. The course went so quick and I thoroughly enjoyed it, we had a great teacher. Thank you Jaimi
l have used Tigerlily before and they are so good, Great first aid training
The instructor for the day was very engaging, and there wasn't any wrong answer instead, the instructor gave an easier example of how to understand.
this is the best first aid training i have attended, clear and engaging trainer. the online section was also informative.
I had my practical assessment on Saturday with Ron and Jean-Luc. I just want to say how well they worked as a team and how informative and engaging they were. Ron's real life experiences were really helpful. I wanted to give them the recognition they deserve.
Amazing course. I've been a childminder 20 years and this is the best First Aid course I've been on . Both the e-learning and practical day are so enjoyable and interesting. I feel so much more confident with a greater understanding. I would highly recommend Tigerlilly training to anyone
Darren and the practical day were fabulous. Really helpful and professional. However the online course is very glitchy and I had to constantly jump between sections to try and get them completed as they would not load and just freeze. (Tried on multiple devices) This meant that this really simple and well informed online course took me 3 times as long to do than it should, wasting my time waiting for it to load! I even tried multiple times to write this on the other part and it was just repeatedly throwing me off the screen. Website really needs some work. If that was cleared up this course and what it offers would be amazing.
I attended the first aid course yesterday with a lady called Jean Harry who was the instructor. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire day with Jean who was extremely knowledgeable and passionate about every aspect of the course. Whilst I have attended many first aid courses, I do feel that, not only did I have my knowledge refreshed but also learnt a lot from Jean. Jean was also considerate with the aspects of Covid-19 and social distancing. There were three of us in the group who have not been in our work place since the start of lockdown, which was incredibly daunting and once again Jean was sensitive to this Please pass my thanks on to Jean.
It was actually great doing the first aid course on line, the videos very well presented and the whole presentation very easy to follow at a good pace.
Attended my course today and the trainer Suzanne, she administered the course very safe and lively at Sutton Holiday Inn. I would recommend anyone to use the company especially during this covid time.
I found the Tigerlily training very good.The videos and information provided was excellent and set out in a really good way that kept me focused and my concentration alert.I have enjoyed the e learning and have learnt a great deal which will enable me to be confident in how I manage different situations and injuries and illnesses .It was helpful to know who to contact and when and the numbers to ring and also places to go for different situations.It has been great to be able to complete this part of my Paediatric First Aid during the lockdown period and I’m very much looking forward to my practical training . Many thanks.Julie P.s I would definitely recommend Tigerlily training and am keen to further my knowledge with some of your other course in due course.Thanks again. P.sI did at times find the dragging process was sometimes difficult to master accurately as it didn’t fill my whole screen and as I was trying to pull one across to reach ,it sometimes slipped into the wrong place but I’m sure that can be resolved and may depend on whether a tablet or computer or laptop is being used.
Brilliant course, highly recommend. The e-learning is great because you can stop and start it and it fit it around work.
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.9 based on 9,762 reviews