Tigerlily Training Reviews

customer service
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
nice one it was
Posted 26 minutes ago
Very informative and meets the need of working with children and young people.
Online package sticks a bit, when there is an overlay with a red box.
Luke the trainer is such a lovely person and right to the point. Left the course feeling very confident thank you
Easy and fun training.
The practical training was fantastic I can't fault it, it was very informative and personal experience was also something that helped make it more relate-able. However the online e-learning I had had some difficulty with competing this due to a small fault, I am unsure if this was because of my computer or the system itself. But when I was finally able to get through to someone they helped me try to sort the problem.
i would to have book for lear and read
Hi Salina, your manual will be sent with certificate :)
I thoroughly enjoyed both the practical and online course. It was very informative, taught in a relaxed fun environment.
The tutor made the practical training course very informative and interesting. I found the resources for the online course and the quizzes very helpful.
Very good and informative!
Really informative great teacher Alexandra highly recommend
Trainer was always willing to answer questions to clarify I understood.
This was a fab course. I have learnt so much more than any other first aid course. The trainer was fantastic with so much hands on knowledge and experience as she is a paramedic. I loved the fact it was a blended course where I did a day in the classroom and the rest of the training online. (Which was mainly covered in the classroom anyway). I thoroughly recommend this course and will do it via Tigerlily again next time.
Hi Carla, thanks for the feedback - I will pass it on to the trainer :)
amazing interactive practical training and easy to use online training.
Great really enjoyed
I found the overall first aid package great. Mark our trainer on the day was great. Made you feel comfortable and made the day fun.
Really enjoyed the practical course! I learn a lot more from 'doing' than I ever do by reading/theory - the practical element was brilliant. Thanks.
Course content was good and online training good too
Great course
Suzanne was great plenty of time for questions, had examples of situations, fun and the day flew by
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.83 based on 7,061 reviews