Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
Very clear and simple layout with great visuals. In person training was very useful (done with Sam), clear, and backed up with real life examples that helped ground the motions in reality. Overall, I now feel very comfortable in my abilities to deal with all issues covered, and therefore I am very thankful to those who run the course
informative videos and information was shared via clear visuals
Great course, Thank you
Found the practical course extremely beneficial for my role in the nursery setting and has given me so much confidence if I have to handle a first aid situation Came home with so much that I was unaware about. Everybody should go on this course Thankyou
Fantastic online training. One of the best I have done. Very thorough will clear diagrams, notes, interactive quizzes and engaging videos.
Mixed learning approach with clear Video support, and repetition in posing the questions in different ways. Also realistic time consideration for the online element.
Great training really engaging - online a few glitches though
Great company for first aid training as a Nanny
Amazing very good and detailed. The trainer Melissa was very understanding and she was amazing as she took my disability into account.
Very good and good communication I understood everything
I found the online learning modules easy to follow with in-depth knowledge.
Our Training Instructor Erica Priestman was a great teacher very thorough and fun.
amazing training company
Excellent training
overall a very interesting course and very educational, fun to do.
This is my second time with tigerlily paediatric first aid training and can’t fault it. Our trainer Ian was brilliant and very knowledgeable, made you feel at ease. Would highly recommend tigerlily for any training.
The training was very good and easy to follow
Ron who led our course was extremely informative, gave lots of helpful little practical tips and made the course interesting with his sense of humour and way he interacted.
Kirsty was a very knowledgeable, upbeat and engaging trainer. She was warm and friendly and yhje information sank in with her. The further online training was very thorough, clear and informative. Overall an excellent training course that I would highly recommend.
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.85 based on 8,901 reviews