Tigerlily Training Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Found it really good and enjoyed the course"
"Out trainer Ian was fantastic taught us things in 8 years of childminding I’ve never known! Made it fun and interesting."
"Tigerlily training was great! updated my first aid knowledge and the trainer Janet Hickman helped me through thankyou :)"
"Great course"
"E learning was well lates out and easy to understand. Instructor (Erika) really knows a lot of back ground to first aid training, she was a great instructor, kept it interesting and fun even when there are some very serious moments in first aid. Really enjoyed it, thank you Erika"
"Excellent!"
"I want to thank the encouraging trainer and for the excellent training course! I enjoyed the whole training and now I am happy to have it completed. Thank you very much!"
"was a very in-depth first aid training course not like the one I attended with another company. I would highly recommend tigerlily first aid to any of my friends I think its great."
"Very professional and fun."
"Very informative but engaging at all times. A nice balance of practical learning included."
"both the practical training day and the e learning module were very informative, excellent course , will definitely use Tigerlily again"
"very interesting and informative"
"Tigerlily Training is always good fun and very informative. I particularly like the fact that the practical is all done on the same day and the online training part is good to do in your own time."
"Our young lady used humour whilst training us and this made the experience more appealing. Thank you."
"Yesterday I had the plaesure to attend a Peadiatric First Aid course,and I have to say it was the most enjoyable 7 hours.The trainer Jaimi was brilliant,he explained all doubts and thanks to him I gained confidence.I will definietly recommend this course to others."
"very good and informative"
"The trainer was very informative and explained everything very clear, he was great fun and made the whole experience enjoyable"
"Tigerlily Training provides excellent First Aid Course which is useful and necessary."
"Very good experience"
"Best first aid course I have been on. Would highly recommend"
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.83 based on 5,162 reviews