Tigerlily Training Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Great course. Very in-depth. Really enjoyed the training, will definitely use Trainingly again."
"Amazing!! see you in 3 years :)"
"Great training course"
"great, educational course and helpful, understandable e-learning."
"I enjoyed both the practical and the e-learning. With the practical I felt that Jo made it easy to learn and understand as well as hold the attention of the room, her perfect level of seriousness and charisma helped make this course enjoyable and help us understand the seriousnesses of what we were doing. The e-learning segment was great too, being able to log in and out was ideal for me as a busy mum."
"would definitely recommend to others!"
"very good learned a lot yay"
"I am not afraid to say i really wasn't looking forward to a day of first aid training. But now I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the day. My trainer was so informative and kept my interest throughout the whole day. She made me feel comfortable in a room full of strangers. I have nothing but positive feedback for Tigerlily training, I have learned more than any previous attended courses and would recommend them to anyone looking for a first aid course. Thank you."
"Brilliantly explained by instructor. Made the course enjoyable."
"Excellent, informative and approachable presenters and practical experience."
"It was a very engaged session. The delivery of the training was amazing. And the way the trainer made sure we stayed actively participating through the session is appreciated. I did not feel lost or tired and was able to follow and try my hands on CPR,Epi pen and others... Thank you."
"Informative."
"Excellent First aid course, thank you x"
"Our assessor Andy was great, really interactive, lighthearted, thorough and detailed. Highly recommend both him and Tigerlily Training."
"Highly recommended. Great support from Tigerlily with any issues, and the trainer for the practical training was fantastic. All very user friendly"
"Being an apprentice and not done first aid before I have learn everything I need to know. Great course practical and online."
"The whole cause was very good. would defo recommend to anyone taking their first aid."
"Very clear concise information that may be used to help save a life one day!"
"very good trainer, helpful and informative"
"I found this a great refresher to my previously gained knowledge doing it 50% face to face and 50% online - but if it were my first time of doing First Aid Training, then I think I would have benfited more from being 12 hours face to face"
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.82 based on 3,802 reviews