Tigerlily Training Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
"very good, will be attending tiger lily for first aid training again and would recommend"
Posted 48 minutes ago
"course was varied interesting and fun."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Amazing training would recommend to friends"
Posted 1 hour ago
"thought that by doing the majority online was brilliant. I did mine before the practical course so I could ask any questions that I was unsure"
"The trainer was very experienced and fun, but the venue was not especially easy to access."
"Very good training, would recommend this course. Thank you"
"Tigerlily training is one of the most detailed trainings I have ever taken. The instructor was just the right balance of fun and serious learning and the online part was so user friendly especially being able to sign in and out."
"Tigerlily First Aid training is by far the best First Aid training I have taken! Both parts of training are excellent! I shall be advising everyone to be first aid trained by Tigerlily!."
"Excellent training"
"Fantatsic training likes that part was e-learning will deff book with tiger lily again !"
"Great, easy to navigate and allows you to go at your own speed"
"The tutor who held the course was very knowledgeable and the practicals where very helpful and easy to remember."
"Amazing teacher, learnt a lot of new things and im happy with my result"
"The trainer was excellent giving lots of examples and made everyone feel relaxed. the online training covered everything we needed to know outside the class and was easy to read and understand."
"I have had fun time having my practical and I have also learned so much information about first aid."
"Extensive training program. I really enjoyed the practical training day."
"I was apprehensive before attending the Course but was put at ease immediately as soon as the Trainer welcomed us. She was friendly and I found her easy to listen to and I remained focused throughout. The Course was very informative and an ideal balance of practical and written work. I found the online part of the Course very helpful and particularly liked having one practical day and then the second part of the Course completed online. I found the entire course the perfect balance and would recommend the Trainer, Course and Tigerlily Training to everyone! Thank you."
"good course"
"Very helpful abd beneficial .thank you"
"Very good course. I have enjoyed and learn a lot."
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.82 based on 1,608 reviews