Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
customer service
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
Very awkward for someone not computer illiterate and had to borrow one.
Instructors were very experienced, clear and highly informative
I had a great time and learn a lot thanks a lot
It was nice and well learning Thanks a lot
Heart of England First Aid Ltd. did my work’s practical day and he was fantastic. Very personable and easy to talk to and learn from. The E-learning materials were very thorough and easy to understand.
our trainer, i think her name was Erika made the course interesting and kept me focused for the duration. Thank you
very good.
very good and very spoken and clear at what he said
The training was very informative both with the e learning and practical.
Hi I’m very happy with my teacher Brian he guid me very well thank you for your support and guaidance
A good and comprehensive course, very well presented by a competent and friendly trainer. Highly recommended.
it was really useful training, the trainer was also good at explaining everything in detail and answering all the questions I have asked him. the online E-learning was good as well because I could learn a lot of new things and I can implement them in my personal and professional life.
excellent training.
training was brilliant
One of the best first aid courses I have been on since starting my childcare journey 13 years ago. Fantastic delivery of training which is embedded into everything I know do. Thank you
this course was very informative and simple to do.
i found it very interesting as this was my first time doing Paediatric first aid.
The lady who took the course was very polite very patient gave good clear information to all the different levels and abilities within the group very enjoyable nice clean venue .
Our trainer was fantastic, very pleasant, tolerant , answered all our questions, best equipment I have seen in similar trainings.
It was really good, I certainly learnt a lot of new things and reminded myself of things I already knew.
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.83 based on 6,295 reviews