Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
I like how the topics are all broken down, quite detailed information and then quiz's at the end of each section. The pictures and animation makes it appealing. A fun and interactive way of learning.
It's been renewal of my Pediatric First Aid course and I must admit, course improved a lot( I thought it was good enough anyway),but now it is really easy to access and understand, interesting video's and great dose of knowledge. I really learned a lot again and enjoyed in the same time. For sure I will do it again. Highly recommended. Thank you.
I found the training was very easy to access and the information was very thorough. The videos were also very helpful.
Just reviewed my test results and I'm not happy because I repeatedly pressed C on question 6,
but it wouldn't lock my answer in,, so I saved and left, going back into the test it still wouldn't let me put my answer in so I changed it and only got 90%. NOT HAPPY
Great training! The trainers were so passionate about what they were teaching and both Jonas and Nicole kept us fully engaged all day. I have been on first aid training numerous times, and have to say this is the best I have attended.
I thought this course was really easy to understand and complete. I liked that you could return to previous modules whenever needed. Everything was explained really clearly and the diagrams helped to explain.
I was so impressed with Suzanne and her delivery of the training. She was enthusiastic and made it achievable . I will always use Tigerlily Training for the rest of my career .
I recently completed my training to help my process to become OFSTED registered. Gary was my trainer and was an absolute delight! He ensured that everyone was safe by constantly cleaning equipment and reminding others to clean after themselves as well as before using something. It was very reassuring. He was great at delivering vital information and made me feel confident in what I was taught. I was able to ask questions confidently without feeling judged if they were incorrect. Overall, I will 100% return and suggest this training to others.
So impressed with trainer Suzanne. I was made to feel safe during this pandemic, especially with a low immune system, I was feeling rather anxious, it felt so safe and secure. Was asked after lunch break if I was happy with everything. The trainer is an absolute credit to Tigerlilly.
Thank you.
This is an excellent course which gives a thorough covering of all that is required for first aid needs and combines face to face training with online
The training was very good, interesting and safe do it...
The practical training day was brilliant. I went in on the day expecting to be bored and not get much from it, as I have completed the course before (from a different provider), however the practical trainer (Andy) was absolutely brilliant! He made the day very interesting and fun, despite not being able to complete some of the usual practical elements (due to COVID). I left with so much interesting information (i.e. registering for the 999 text service, what three words etc.) and feeling very confident in my ability to use this knowledge in my practice. Thank you so much :)
Such a well presented course. Interesting and informative
great training, luke was a fantastic teacher
i really enjoyed the e learning and practical course, i found it very informative.
I really like the split of e learning and practical assessments. The e learning can be completed at your convenience and in your own time. Much prefer this to the usual two days of practical training.
The online course is very informative and easy to understand.
i thoroughly enjoyed both the practical and theory side of this course and the trainer, scott was fantastic.
The Tigerlily practical training was fantastic, fun and lots of information been passed on, what was easy to take in as Jennie and Matt made it really easy to understand and make it simple as possible.
The Tigerlily online training was really good as well. Easy to understand.
I highly recommend Tigerlily Training to everyone.
interesting
the e learning was more then what i thought very good kept repeating understood
nice course