Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
4.9
Based on 9,558 reviews
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
I found the learning extremely useful and easy to use and would recommend it to anyone.
was a very easy explained course, our trainer was very friendly and easily understood
Hi Cheryl, Thank you for your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you found our Trainer to be friendly too. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I will use Tigerlily from now on. By far the best first aid training I've done and so creative but also truly effective in their use of learning styles and repetition. Also the cost is really reasonable. Well done and Thank You. Fab Job.
Hi Suzanne, Thank you for the wonderful words. We are so happy to hear you found us to be creative and effective. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I completed the online paediatric first aid course prior to my practical course. The course was very informative making it easy to understand and making the information easy to retain and remember.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you were able to retain the course information. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Absolutely worth doing this course for your own knowledge and employment use Incase of emergencies. Better to save a life than do nothing and to pass on the knowledge to others
Hi Jacqueline, Yes, that's so very true. Thank you for booking with us. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Highly recommend
Hi Dianne, Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you would recommend us. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very informative and highly engaging.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that you found the course informative and engaging. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Great training, thank you Sarah! I do find your sense of humour, entertaining! Salina😊
Hi Salina, Thank you for your feedback. Sarah will be so pleased to hear it. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very helpful and useful training
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We hope you have a fantastic week. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I have attended numerous Paediatric First Aid courses through Tigerlily. All trainers present the courses in a very professional way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TIGERLILY TRAINING
Hi Maureen, Thank you for your feedback. This is fantastic to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I did the paediatric training yesterday and found it an enjoyable course. It was good to put what I had learnt from the Elearning into practice, and our trainer Matt was very helpful and delivered the training in a fun yet informative way. I now feel more confident to put my training into practice in my work setting. And look forward to the next training session in 3 years.
Hi Krystina, I'm glad to hear your training was enjoyable. I will feedback to Matt, I'm sure he will be very pleased to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very very trainer today 14th May 2022
Hi Shelley, Thank you for the kind feedback. That's great to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
nice experience. thanks for everything you teaching us.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We hope you have a wonderful week. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Absolutely loved the training specially practical I left feeling really Confident I would know what to do if the situation arise
Hi Sherrie, Thank you, That's wonderful to hear. That's exactly our aim for our courses. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I am a self employed nanny and chose Tigerlily training for myself 3 years ago and have just returned to renew my Paediatric First Aid Certificate. I feel very confident in the training and found the trainer very engaging and thorough. Making the learning very interesting and easy to absorb with clear explanations, both practically and with simple imagery and theory. Will return again in 3 years time.
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that you feel confident and found our Trainer engaging. Kind regards, Tigerlily
This is a brilliant, very informative, and concise course! I recommend everyone to consider Tigerlilly Training. I learned so much more than I thought I knew.
Hi Gillian, This is wonderful for us to hear. It's great that you would recommend us. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Nigel was enthusiastic, energetic and involved everyone. It was interesting listening to his experiences of first aid, and he did it in such an interactive way, it made the learning 'memorable.' Thank you for a fantastic day.
Hi Emma, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that the learning was memorable and interactive with our fantastic Trainer Nigel. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very fun and engaging, information was given clearly so it was easily understood and easily remembered. Will definitely seek this company out again!
Hi Tammy, Thank you for your feedback. That's great to hear that you would train with us again. Kind regards, Tigerlily
this course was very informative
Hi Naomi, Thank you, I'm so pleased to hear it. We hope you have a lovely day. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very easy to work with. Has visual as well as written instructions to gain knowledge.
Hi Jane, Thank you this is great to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily