Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
I felt comfortable on the course I felt the course went well and I would use this company again.
I enjoyed using Tigerlily training and found it very user friendly
Short bite sized learning that have a way off lodging well in your memory. Very impressed.
Easy to follow & very informative.
This is the first time in over 20 years of first aid courses that I haven,t gone with my usual company as I really liked them. But after going to the course run by Brian and Jodie I needn't have worried it was fun but very informative. Lovely people. See you in 3 years
best training I've done
very good teacher helpful, professional and friendly.
Was a bit apprehensive to attend training as wasn’t sure what measures would be in place re social distancing etc, but course was still very informative and accessible and I still felt I had practical teaching/practice of techniques etc and still felt confident of cleanliness etc.
The trainer for the course was excellent and would definitely recommend tigerlily.
Excellent, on-line training is easy to follow. Very informative course and excellent customer service. Will re-book to update my training in 3 years, thank you.
Undertook first aid training during lockdown in May 2020. Very informative and the practical aspects were covered sensibly due to social distancing guidelines and wipes were provided. E-learning was thorough and well presented. Would recommend.
The classroom trainer and training were very good, clear and well presented. The online part was also good and easy to follow and understand. Overall, a very good and comprehensive course. Thank you.
Excellent and informative
highly recommended . Excellent course.
Second time I have used Tigerlily and very impressed. I like that the practical day focuses on the main areas (which allows you to feel informed, without being bombarded with lots of information. The online element allows you to take the time to revisit the areas covered on the practical day and also many other areas. I like that you can dip into it and complete/save a section.
very clear, explanations, I found the course very interesting .Thank you
Suzanne was brilliant she made me feel very relaxed
I had Terry as my trainer. He was fantastic, Funny, engaging and highly knowledgeable. I could not recommend him highly enough
fantastic training and a informative trainer
I enjoyed every bit of the training and the videos made it easy to understand
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.83 based on 7,402 reviews