Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
Efficient and convenient
This course was very engaging and very useful. I enjoyed participating in this course.
IT WAS A GOOD AND FULL OF INFORMATION
We had Karen she was very friendly and upbeat. She made the day go well with great information to aid our practical learning. She made me personally feel as ease with the current Covid situation THANK YOU Karen
Fun interesting rememberable and good experience very insightful day
Really great platform. Very easy to use, very informative and very user-friendly.
I was disappointed that we were not given PE mats to work on. I have arthritis and told the trainer but was not offered any advise. We were mixed in to pairs and I would of preferred to pair with the person that I came with from my own school because of the virus.
Helen and Sarah were very engaging and clear with their delivery of the 'in person' training at Countess Weir Community school. It was a good balance of interaction and opportunities to practice with 'sitting and listening'. The slides were not always easy to see /too far away. This could have been due to social distancing measures in place. Perhaps Tigerlily training could adjust their 'media' during this time to 'live action' videos to watch rather than 'slides' projected from a lap top onto a wall. The same applies to the e-learning. Some real photos or live action videos of real scenarios as well as the animated ones would have a real impact. The video at the end about Sepsis really made me listen (and cry). We were advised to bring a packed lunch which we did, however there were no tea/coffee facilities available, except a kettle and the only shop open on a Sunday doesn't do takeaway hot drinks anymore. I brought my own but others didn't, so it might be worth advising this on the email sent out about the venue. Otherwise it was a really good 1st aid training experience with a chance to ask questions at the end and Helen and Sarah have a wealth of paediatric 1st aid experience and knowledge. Thank you
I WOULD RECOMMEND TIGERLILY FOR ALL YOUR TRAINING, WE HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR SOMETIME NOW. OPERATORS ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND HAPPY TO HELP. WITH COVID THEY HAVE BEEN A GODSEND FOR TRAINING.
I have attended many First Aid courses, this was by far the best. The Practical training day was information and all the information was given in a simple understandable way. the e learning was very well done for people like me that do not like to read pages and pages of information. It was done in a fun way.
The overall experience has been excellent! the practical day was informative and highly interactive. I felt comfortable trying out the treatments and practicing with the support of others in the group and our trainer. The day was also fun which I felt helped with the whole learning experience. The online training was easy to follow and informative, there were a number of things I was unaware of and I definitely feel more confident in what I can help with myself, importantly what not to do and when to call emergency services, also what is available such as 111 for additional help.
Training very well done and i feel i have learnt so much in a short space of time
Excellent course content with a very knowledgable trainer, the e-learning is an easy to follow system i would highly recommend this course
I am glad I did this First Aid course, because I have learnt a few new things about head injuries and sepsis I feel I can pass a little knowledge on to my family and friends, It make you more aware of what to look in some situations. Thank you Pearl
Trainer Lucy was very professional and explains things in simple ways everyone can understand. Online training is easy to follow and set out very well with videos and not to much to read, which makes it easy to remember and take notices.
I enjoy the combination of the e-learning and practical. The trainers on the practical worked as a good team with plenty of information and practical demonstrations which they conveyed in a easy engaging way. They dealt with the COVID restrictions in practical way which made us feel safe but still able to learn well.
All good I really enjoyed the course, keep up the good work.
I really enjoyed taking part in the paediatric First Aid training course. I found it really good that I could take the test at home in my own time without the pressure of doing the test in a class room full of people. I also really enjoyed taking part in the group practical training, the assessor was really approachable and helpful.
Brian was absolutely amazing, very engaging, funny and informative, as well as clrealy very passionate about his job.
I found it hard to move the mouse on my PC on very tricky questions, but when i got the hang of it, it was easy.
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.84 based on 8,670 reviews