Tigerlily Training Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
"Very clear and concise. Easy to follow and good examples. Great trainer."
Posted 17 minutes ago
"thought it was fantastic I learnt so much"
Posted 37 minutes ago
"Very useful course."
"I can highly recommend tiger lily first aid courses, our instructors were very friendly and helpful and made everything very clear and easy to understand. Being able to do a one day practical course and then complete the rest online made it much easier to fit in around work."
"Great course in an accessible city centre location. The trainer was very experienced and made the course fun which helped to learn the information. Great price too."
"I am very happy to have chosen this course with you, they are a very professional team, the practical class was very interesting and entertaining."
"I think the trainers name was Sonia or Tanya (sorry cant remember!) but she was amazing! even though we was all tired, she didn't stop to keep us all entertained as much as possible! shes a great trainer. best ive ever hard, made the course more enjoyable! Thank you"
"Amazing training course! Very engaging and informative!"
"Great trainer. Really knowledgeable and friendly. Her delivery of the course was done in an easy to understand manner. I would recommend to others and would happily do my refresher course again with them."
"Caz the trainer was so engaging and informative, The day sped by and I felt at ease to ask questions. Really enjoyed my course thankyou!"
"Good presentation, thorough approach to all aspects of the course content, plenty of practical tasks and time to practice on baby, child and adult mannequins. An enjoyable and informative day."
"Tigerlily is great. The instructor made it clear and simple, making it better to understand."
"It was a excellent course, i enjoyed learning new things."
"Very good training & trainers yes it is an important course but they make it fun so you feel relaxed."
"Excellent, comprehensive and user-friendly."
"Trainer was very knowledgeable and put us at ease. Happy to answer any questions presented to him Second part of the course was easy to access"
"I had Kirsty as my trainer and found her amazing. She spoke very clearly made everyone feel comfortable from the start. I can be quite shy and not like speaking out in public she made me feel so comfortable that I don't think I stopped talking. Absolutely amazing and a credit to the company"
"Great course with good content"
"Enjoyed the course and learned a lot and its given me more confidence to preform first aid if needed"
"It's very helpful Course also the trainer was brillnet"
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.84 based on 937 reviews