Tigerlily Training Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training

How would you rate Tigerlily Training ?

"It was so good. I enjoyed every moment. I had a great tutor (Terry Lee) and he made it fun and entertaining. The location was nice and had accessible toilets and alot of beverages which helped in this weather. It was proactive and engaging as well as informative. Do not have a bad word for it."
Hayley Grimes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent training delivered. Was not excited to attend on a Saturday, but the teacher made it fun, and practical and I enjoyed every minute of it. Would definatley recommend for anybody looking to take up a first aid course."
Laura Smith
Verified Buyer
"Engaging, informative, enjoyable. Great tutor helpful friendly and came away feeling my skills had been refreshed."
Mariam Namagala
Verified Buyer
"Very, very very good training but I prefer the trainer at Victoria, very thorough and makes it very enjoyable."
"Best training around! Very practical and they really make sure you know your stuff (in a good way)."
"Super training, well delivered, clear and practical. Online learning perfect."
"Actual training very good but yearly online update training which was part of the package not available due to technical issues, gave up trying to get update training after many phone calls and no calls back as promised"
Joanne Manley
Verified Buyer
"Previously did training about 3 years ago and was very impressed with the training and content. Not to sure why I have received an email this late on thanking me for my purchase and asking for a review though?"
Zoe Mansfield
Verified Buyer
"I found the first aid course very helpful, none of it was on a PowerPoint and the lady made it fun and not boring with her enthusiasm and getting everyone involved in the room throughout the day. In the practical questions to the online part were clearly answered and everyone in the practical had opportunities to ask questions. The online part was easy to understand and you can take your time to answer the questions and can save and go back to it within the two week time scale which is useful. The actual training was good but the venue was a busy hotel and was a struggle to find parking spaces."
"I did the 12 hour paediatric training with Tiger Lily a few months ago. The course was excellent - 6 hours of practical learning in the classroom and 6 hours online. The instructor made it fun as well as informative, and it was a great course to do towards my Childminder training. I would thoroughly recommend it. Thank you!"
"It was my first time doing my first aid training. I was happy with the instructor and the information I was given."
"Very good at explaining"
Nicola Rice
Verified Buyer
"Tigerlily offer a comprehensive and fun training. I find them v relevant. I highly recommend."
Joanna Blundell
Verified Buyer
"The day course was brilliantly run and the extra first aid course was very user friendly"
Devon Lawfull
Verified Buyer
"The training was very informative and delivered in a professional but fun way. The trainer was fantastic."
"Much better doing the one day attendance course and the E-learning, than the two attendance days I previously did. Good tutor and it was great that you could work with responsive dummies for the resuscitation practice. It encouraged me to download the Save A Life app to my phone - the NHS South Central Ambulance Services keep an updated location finder for your nearest defibrillator. Mind you, all defibrillators access boxes are not the same, so make yourself familiar with them."
Gillian Ladd
Verified Buyer
"Nice venue. Excellent trainer and content. Would recommend and hope you continue to offer courses in Islington."
Stephen Mawhinney
Verified Buyer
"Very good for refresher. Great idea to split between 1 full day of training and online element. Would recommend."
Violetta Calova
Verified Buyer
"It war very good organiced and helpful first aid training!"
Makiko Tsuzuki Pellegrino
Verified Buyer
"I’ve refreshed my knowledge with interactive training. Tutor was knowledgeable and gained new things from her. I really need weekend course so I don’t compromise work. I will definitely comeback!"
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.78 based on 285 reviews