Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
A brilliant course Jo and Lucy very thorough and presented in a down to earth way .
Informative and very well put together.
Ian was a great first aid trainer and I enjoyed the course. He managed to deliver the training in a safe and dynamic way through a difficult time in the middle of a pandemic.
Clear and concise information
An enjoyable, informative and easy to navigate course.
The course was well executed and the trainer Lou was fantastic. I would highly recommend Tigerlily
Very informative and helpful
This was my third training with Tigerlily and once again the tutor was very good and interesting, and the online part was better than before. I liked that you can pick the topic you want to do next
Very informative, loved the mixture of videos and questions and quiz at the end of each section. Very easy to complete on line. Gives you plenty of time to complete the e-learning part.
It's amazing and understandable.
Very good and I like the fact that it means I don't have to be in the classroom for 2 full days, only 1. My only criticism is the man delivering a majority of the course videos was distracting - his clapping was noisy and he tended to pause during his speech in the wrong places.
Excellent, professional, in-depth training in a pleasant and comfortable venue. I thoroughly enjoyed learning and refreshing my First Aid. Five star training for anybody but especially for those working in childcare settings.
Thank you Tigerlilly.
Really high quality and engaging course, both doing the face to face session and the online section. Excellent use of illustration and the structure was very logical and made it easy to see how much I had completed and to set targets for myself.
This was by far the best, the most effective and interesting way to learn about certain areas of first Aid. I would recommend this to anyone.
Very helpful
Fantastic! Would recommend Training with Tigerlilly Training to Everyone.
This is the second first aid course I've done and it's quite different to the one I completed at St Johns. My instructor Nick was amazing, I like how he explained things in real-life scenarios and offered stories of his own to help make the situation more understandable. As a nanny, I also appreciated the talk on safeguarding ourselves; while we want to care for the children to the best of our abilities, we also need to make sure we won't get into trouble.
Excellent in house trainer some glitches with online , drag and drop a little temperamental and some of the writing difficult to read as dark letters on dark foreground
I've done three tigerlilly course in the last 10 years , and the trainer on this last one was one of best ones I've had in the 10 years , she made it fun, and enjoyable . Which helped lighten the mood especially as at moment nothing is same ,due to covid.
Thanks for the feedback Chava....I am pleased you found the course enjoyable.
Very informative . Clear descriptions in each topic. Excellent trainer