The Workplace Depot Reviews

Read The Workplace Depot  Reviews

hello@theworkplacedepot.co.uk

Miller House, Moorbridge Road East, Bingham

Tell us how The Workplace Depot made you happy
always a pleasure to deal with
Hi Rob, Thank you for your kind review - always a pleasure doing business with yourselves too! Speak soon and have a great evening. Kindest regards, Shantel.
Great Value and Very Fast Delivery, of well thought out items. This item will be of excellent service, in my home. Many thanks, Peter Barnett.
Hi Peter, Thank you for leaving us a great review - we're happy you're pleased with the products and our services! If you require anything else in the near future, please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Great Product, I am disabled and own a large electric recliner chair, the wire from the plug has always been a worry, this product has cured my concern. Excellent Value & Service. 10/10.
Too good to be true. Too quick to send me a quote for the wrong product despite having requested it using their own item code. When quote was eventually confirmed the stock was unavailable, then supplemented some items to make it up and forced to pay by CHAPS to guarantee delivery of the amount remaining. Now had a phone call on day delivery is expected to say there isn't enough to make up the order. You have taken £6k of my cash upfront and now cannot deliver even the compromised order I had agreed. Customer Services have also given me grief about being upset about this today!! What an absolute disgrace. I am out of pocket and you have failed to deliver the product or anything on time. Epic Fail. Does not even deserve the one star I have to give you on this review
The city council had a very urgent need for barriers as part of our risk assessment to protect our staff, the public and deliver a Covid safe environment during our 2021 elections. Lydia smith in particular was very professional and answered all my queries and emails and ensured customer service and satisfaction were both delivered in a very timely manner and the order processed successfully. Many thanks
Thankyou for the review. I'm glad we could assist you in creating a safe environment for the Elections. Many thanks for your order. Kind regards Lydia
Amazing friendly service helping me find the right product
Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review - we're happy you're pleased with the products and services! If you require anything else in the future, please let us know. Have a great weekend! Kindest regards, Shantel.
I ordered some garage storage boxes and one was broken when it arrived. I emailed the company -got a reply 10 mins later!!!!!!!!!!!!! The assistant couldn’t have been more helpful and I received a replacement 2 days later. Excellent customer care.
Hi Annie, thank you for leaving us a great review - we're happy you're pleased with the products and services! If you need anything else in the future, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help out. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
best and most prompt customer service I have ever experienced
Good Morning, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we're very happy you're pleased with our services. If you require anything else, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help out. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
The service was excellent.
Hi Kasia, thank you for leaving us a review. If you need anything else in the future, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help out. Have a great evening! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Despite me placing my order way before the 3pm cut off time, the Next Day delivery was a no show, when I called I was told not to worry as it’s out for delivery today. Still no sign of it so I waited in all day for nothing and now god only knows when the item will actually show up or what other days I’m supposed to stay home all day waiting for it
Excellent Service and prompt delivery I thoroughly recommend them
Good afternoon Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything else, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help out. Have a great weekend! Kind regards, Shantel.
Whilst searching the internet for a particular product, I came across The Workplace Depot site. I found the product that I required, at an astonishingly good price. My telephone order was taken by Layla, a most pleasant, polite, and professional lady. After I apologised for it being such a small and inexpensive purchase, she simply said "no problem". Not only was my order taken, it was delivered the next day, free of charge! To top this wonderful service, even the telephone call was free! In this day and age, it is so reassuring that there are still companies that regard every customer, and every order important. I will definitely be revisiting this truly professional company again, and I will certainly be recommending them at every opportunity. Thank you all at The Workplace Depot, and thank you Layla, for listening to my apologise for such a small order, and being so polite. Kind regards to all of The Workplace Depot Team, and thank you.
Thank you Nigel for the very kind words and I really appreciate you leaving this wonderful review and we thank you very much for your business. Kind regards, Layla.
Shantel was great to deal with, would not hesitate to contact again
Hey, thank you for leaving us a great review - we're happy you're pleased with the services! If you need anything else in the future, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help out. Have a great weekend! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Great product, delivery always on time and excellent staff who are always very helpful
Hi Nicola, Thank you for your review! We're very pleased you're happy with our services - we'll look forward to helping you hopefully in the near future with more enquiries. Have a great evening! Kind regards, Shantel.
Shantel and the team as always were great. Also very happy with your great patience and help on the phone 😊.
Hey Anne, Thank you for taking the time to me a review! I'm happy we could help out and get you the items required - if you need anything else, please drop me a call and I will be more than happy to help you out. Enjoy the rest of your day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Great 👍🏼
Good Afternoon Tim, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything else in the future, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help out. Have a great day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Shantel replies promptly to all enquiries and is very helpful. Prompt customer service.
Hey Helen, Thank you for the review! I am really happy we're able to help out with each enquiry - please drop me a call and I will be more than happy to lend a hand in the near future. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Brilliant Service, thank you!
Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything else in the future, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help out. Have a great evening! Kind regards, Shantel.
Super efficient and friendly service received today from my contact Shantel. Shantel was extremely helpful and polite throughout :) thank you
Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything else, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help out. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Excellent customer service over the phone processing order payments.
Good morning Jordan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything else, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help out. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
The Workplace Depot is rated 4.96 based on 2,452 reviews