The Workplace Depot Reviews

Read The Workplace Depot  Reviews

hello@theworkplacedepot.co.uk

Miller House, Moorbridge Road East, Bingham

Tell us how The Workplace Depot made you happy
We ordered a cage for transporting goods but got the wrong size, we asked if we could return and renew the product but were told not only would we have to pay fully for our own returns - which as we are based in Maidenhead and they are based miles away and with the weight of the item, you can imagine the price - but we would also have to pay a restocking fee, which is basically them putting their item back into their warehouse, so not only do they get their product back ready to sell on again, not touched or even unwrapped they take money from us as a customer for nothing. Basically we ordered a product from this company, made a mistake and had to pay £80.00 for the privilege. The customer service representative had no sympathy whats-so-ever in fact she was plain rude. I would not recommend this company to anyone, avoid at all costs.
Excellent customer service over the phone processing order payments.
Good morning Jordan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need anything else, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help out. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Great customer service. kept me up to date with order quality equipment arrived on time and in excellent condition
Hi Allen, thank you for taking the time to leave The Workplace Depot a review. We're happy you're pleased with our services! If you need anything else, please let us know and we will be happy to help out. Have a good weekend! Kind regards, Shantel.
Still waiting for my order & invoice for items paid £350 ordered 13 days ago
No communication no feedback
I ordered 20 tensa barriers seven weeks ago, to enable social distancing at a museum. The person on the phone let me know that they were currently out of stock, but would be with us by early September. The payment was immediately processed by Workplace Depot, though we did not get a confirmation through until I chased it up multiple times. Eventually I was told that the invoice would be issued when the order was being fulfilled.

I asked for updates on the order several weeks ago and was informed that the barriers would definitely be with us by the end of the second week of September at the latest. I again rang on Tuesday morning and was informed by the man who answered that he 'was looking at the boxes being ready to be collected' and that we should expect it on Wednesday (today).

I rang on the Wednesday at 14.45 and spoke to the same man, who 'remembered my order' and said that the courier was out for delivery and would arrive before 6. At 5.30, having not had a delivery, I rang again, and the lady I spoke to told me that the shipment was 'delayed at sea!'

As a museum that has to ensure the safety of its visitors, and who are opening again tomorrow for the first time in six months, we want to create a safe and welcoming environment. Workplace Depot made this very difficult for the museum and our visitors due to their rampant unprofessionalism. It is completely unacceptable behaviour top to bottom, from taking money immediately without issuing an invoice, to either lying or misinforming the customer when queried. I immediately cancelled our order and asked for an immediate refund.
Needed the barrier next day but only the bottom frame arrived, no barriers. Emailed customer service and didn't get a response back
Shantel was a great help
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. If you need anything else, please let us know and we will be happy to help out. Have a good day! Kind regards, Shantel.
We had a bit of a mix up on an order but Shantel dealt with it professionally and got it sorted in a timely manner. Its not often that I get service as exceptional as Shantel and The Workplace Depot.
Hey Emily, Thank you for the review! I am really happy we could help out and get you the item required - if you need anything else, please drop me a call and I will be more than happy to lend a hand. Have a great day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Having used Workplace Depot on numerous occasions, Shantel is always extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Great company to deal with - thank you.
Hey Debby, thank you for leaving me a review. If you need anything else, please drop me an email and I will be more than happy to assist. Have a nice evening! Kind regards, Shantel.
As a new customer found Shantel and the Workplace Depot very helpfull and easy to deal with. Any issues with the product and delivery were dealt with swiftly and efficiently. Great service all round.
Hey Ian,

Thank you for your lovely review! Should you need anything at all in the near future, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to assist. Have a nice day! Kind regards,
Shantel.
Shantel was very professional and helpful. This is the second time I've ordered from The Workplace Depot - I'm sure I will be using them again soon.
Morning Greg, thank you for taking the time to leave myself a review. If you need anything else, please let me know and we will be happy to help you out. Have a good day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Provided information quickly and also happy to help.
Hi there,

Thank you for your review. We're happy you're pleased with our services - if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Good quick response and hopefully accurate delivery date.
Morning Colin, thank you for your review. We are pleased you're happy with our service - please let us know if you require anything further in the future. Kind regards, Shantel.
Quick & efficient ordering. Good communication confirming the order and delivery. Thank you
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us here at The Workplace Depot a review. If you need anything else, please let us know and we will be happy to help out. Have a good day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Great service, quick response and very friendly/helpful.
Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for your review. We're really happy you're pleased with our services - if you need anything in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a good day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Shantel was very helpful and sent us a very important information we needed. Great customer service, keep it up!
Hello there, Thank you for the review! I am really happy we could help out and get you the item required - if you need anything else, please drop me a call and I will be more than happy to lend a hand. Have a great day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Shantel was very helpful over the phone explained our issue and within 5 mins we had the invoice emailed to us so that we could make payment.
Afternoon Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave myself a review - really happy i was able to help you. If you need anything further, please let me know and i will be happy to assist. Speak soon, have a great day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Great service from Shantel
Hi there, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy you're satisfied with the services provided to you - should you require us for anything else, please do not hesitate to give us a call or email. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Very friendly, Great Service by Shantel as always
Hi there, Thank you for kind review! I am glad I was able to help out - should you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful Monday! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Excellent customer service by Shantel. Easy to order and a good price...Winner!
Hello Emma, thank you for taking the time to leave myself a review - really happy i was able to help you. If you need anything further, please let me know and i will be happy to assist. Have a great hump day! Kind regards, Shantel.
The Workplace Depot is rated 4.96 based on 2,434 reviews