The Workplace Depot Reviews

Read The Workplace Depot  Reviews

hello@theworkplacedepot.co.uk

Miller House, Moorbridge Road East, Bingham

Tell us how The Workplace Depot made you happy
Very good & clear service regarding my order - price, availability etc Shantel was excellent, lovely to work with!
Hi David, I hope you are and thank you so much for the kind review! I'll look forward to speaking to you shortly :) Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Order dealt with quickly and efficiently
Hi Conor, thank you for your review - we're very pleased you're happy with our services. If you need anything else at all in the future, please get in touch - have a great evening! Kind regards, Shantel.
Order placed today, queries dealt with quickly and efficiently by Shantel. A polite and helpful service. Faultless.
Hi! Thank you for your kind review! I am very happy you're pleased with the services provided to you - if you required anything in the near future, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist. Have a great weekend! Kind regards, Shantel.
I found it stress free to search for exactly the product I needed, at the most competitive price. I ordered after hours 3-11-2021 and my order is to be delivered tomorrow 5-11-2021. The order process was completely hassle and stress free, I will definitely recommend and use the company again. Kath
Hello Kath, thank you for your review! We're very pleased you're happy with all aspects of the services we provide! We will look forward to hopefully speaking with you again in the future. Please contact us with anything you require assistance with and we will be more than happy to help. Have a great weekend! Kind regards, Shantel.
Trench cover, manufacture and performance as described. Online purchase easy, delivered as promised next day.
Hi, Thank you for the review! If you need anything else in the near future, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help. Have a great afternoon! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Brilliant product, super fast delivery, i will be using this company more in future.
Hi Tim, thank you for your review - we're very happy you're pleased with all aspects of our services! We will look forward to doing more business with you in the future - please contact us with anything you require assistance with and we will more than happy to help. Have a great day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Fantastic and efficient service form Shantel. Second time we have purchased goods from this company and very pleased both times. Highly recommend.
Hi Gabby, Thank you for your lovely review! I am very happy you're pleased with the services provided to you - if you required anything further, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist. Have a great day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Bought a driveway mirror, very good field of view, sturdy bracket, fast delivery, good price - all excellent.
Hi there, Thank you for leaving us here at The Workplace Depot a review! We're happy you're pleased with the item and services receive from us - should you need anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a lovely weekend! Kind regards, Shantel.
Shantel was brilliant, nothing was too much bother. Efficient, great service, really pleased with the product.
Hi Julia, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely review! If you require anything else in the near future, please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you. Have a great weekend, Julia! Kindest regards, Shantel.
The convex mirror I ordered was excellent value for money. It arrived the very next day with accurate advance delivery information from the courier. An email query to The Workplace Depot on a Friday afternoon was answered in just 2 minutes. I cannot fault the whole transaction; everything worked very smoothly. I have no hesitation in recommending The Workplace Depot product and its customer service.
Hey John, Thank you for leaving us a lovely review - I am very happy you're pleased with the services provided by myself and The Workplace Depot team - if you require anything else in the near future, please let me know and we will be more than happy to assist. Have a good week! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Placed our order today after a very good service via phone calls, due to a couple of queries which were answered promptly, Shantel very helpful and we now await delivery
Hi Bradley, Thank you for your lovely review! i am glad I was able to help, if you need anything else at all, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help. Have a great Friday and weekend! :) Kindest regards, Shantel.
Placed my first order with The Workplace Depot yesterday & my 1.65metre parking block has just been delivered today. I am extremely impressed by the quality of the product, the price was very competitive having looked around around and the next day delivery was just the icing on the top!! I'll definitely be using this company again.
Hi, Many thanks for your kind review, we look forward to future business with you, have a fantastic week. Thanks Layla.
Despite the mirror arriving damaged owing to poor packing, a replacement was sent out the same day for next-day delivery without any fuss. Very impressed with the service from the staff.
Hi Michael, Many thanks for your kind feedback, I am glad we have been able to solve your issue no problem. We look forward to future business with you. Thanks, Layla.
Excellant service
Hi Owen, Thank you for the positive review, we're glad you're pleased with the services from us here at The Workplace Depot! Should you need anything else at all, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help. Have a great day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Spot on very good
Hi there! Thank you for the positive review, we're glad you're pleased with the service - if you need anything else, please do let us know. Kind regards, Shantel.
Found the website through a search engine looking for a product. Hadn't used them before but thought I would make an order as the item looked good. I am absolutely delighted, the item is perfect, communication great and delivery time and day spot on. Will definitely use this company again. Thank you
Hey Sharon, thank you for the review! If you have any requirements in the near future, please do contact us here at The Workplace Depot and we will be more than happy to assist. Have a great day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Fantastic service. Even with my error Layla and the team sorted me out in time for my event. Will most definitely be back.
Hi Ross, many thanks for your kind review, I am very happy we have been able to help you! We hope to be able to assist you again in the future! Have a fantastic day! Thanks Layla.
Ordered a pallet dolly on a Monday to urgently move a large heavy object that was blocking the way ahead of important event this weekend. The confirmation email said the order had been despatched but gave no tracking, but said "your tracking number is LEADTIME AS PER WEBSITE" which was 2-3 days delivery. By Friday nothing had come, phoned customer service who called back later to say the item would shipped today! i.e. nothing had happended until I chased it! Not very happy with communication and lax delivery....
These are the best value racks I can find anywhere, such good value. Shantel has been very helpful throughout my whole experience with The Workplace Depot, from arranging a quote to sorting out my final order. I am very pleased with the customer service.
Hi Angie, I hope you are and thank you so much for the lovely review! If you have any requirements in the future, please do contact me and I will be more than happy to help. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Amazing - my problem sorted within minutes and very efficiently dealt with. Thanks Layla
Hi, thank you for the very kind words and I really appreciate you leaving this wonderful review and we thank you very much for your business. Kind regards, Layla.
The Workplace Depot is rated 4.96 based on 2,486 reviews