The Workplace Depot Reviews

Read The Workplace Depot  Reviews

hello@theworkplacedepot.co.uk

Miller House, Moorbridge Road East, Bingham

Tell us how The Workplace Depot made you happy
My call was answered pleasantly and efficiently, and I was directed to to correct page on the web site, this demonstrated excellent product knowledge. Promised next day delivery and followed up with confirmation email. You might think this is nothing new and standard procedure, believe me its not aways the case, Thank you Shantel.
Dear Phillip, Thank you so much for your lovely positive review! I am really happy you're pleased with my service. As advised should you require any future assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Kindest regards, Shantel
Super efficient
We ordered some magnetic label holders.The ordering was simple delivery quick and the after sales efficient
Good morning, Thank you for your fantastic review. We are very pleased you were happy with the service provided. Should you require anything please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Emma ( Head of Sales Manager )
Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to provide a fantastic review, we are very pleased you are happy with the service and quick delivery. Should you require anything else please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Emma ( Head of Sales Manager )
The item was exactly what I wanted and it was delivered within 24 hours
Prompt and efficient + a follow up to make sure all was in order
How refreshing to have such a good service, next day delivery with lots of updates on the day. Thank you
Quick no problems. Excellent!
Quick delivery, good product. Product: Cable Mats
Very quick and friendly service, items posted and delivered next day, will use again. highly recommended.
Really helpful staff! Great service! Reliable!!!
Amazing! Great products and service, keep up the good work guys
The Workplace Depot is rated 4.96 based on 2,452 reviews