The Workplace Depot Reviews

Read The Workplace Depot  Reviews

hello@theworkplacedepot.co.uk

Miller House, Moorbridge Road East, Bingham

Tell us how The Workplace Depot made you happy
Great service.....quick easy and very helpful.
Hi Ashley, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're pleased you're happy with the service you received from us here at The Workplace Depot. If you require anything else, please let us know. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Happy to find someone who will be actually have some stock, thank you very much for your help, cheers Paul.
Hi Paul, Thank you for the review! We're very happy The Workplace Depot were able to help you. If you need us for anything else, please let us know. Kindest regards, Shantel.
Prompt service .polite and knowledgeable staff member
Hi, Thank you for your review. We're happy you're pleased with our services and hope to hear from you again in the future. Kindest regards, Shantel.
Spoke to Shantel about some cable ramps. She was very knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you.
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review! Glad I could help - if you require any further assistance, please let me know. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
it Would have been better if I had been notified item was on its way - fortunately not going anywhere at present! But pleased with the step, went together easily, looks good and does the job.
Hi Linda, Thank you for your review. If you require anything in the future, please let us know. Have a good day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Easy and helpful service desk.
Ordering product was easy and smooth, delivery was also faultless, my only thing id like to see if the tracking number supplied rather than having to email for it.
Delivered as promised at a reasonable price
Hi Keith Thank you for your valued review. We are very happy you were pleased with the service provided. We hope to hear from you again soon! Kind Regards, Lizzie.
Great product
Hi Adam, thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear you're happy with the product you've received. Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance. Thanks Lizzie.
The young Lady who dellt with my Enquirie was Fantastic
Hi Derek, It was really nice to speak with you yesterday. Thank you for leaving a really nice review. I will look forward to hearing from you in the future, hopefully. Have a good day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
An online order problem expertly resolved by Shantel & followed up quickly with confirmation email.
Hi, Thank you for your lovely review! It was really nice speaking with you today. I hope to hear from you in the future! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Products as described and delivered In time as promised. would not hesitate to return.
Good Afternoon Brian, Thank you for your valued review. We are pleased you are happy with the service provided and the product supplied. We hope to hear from you again soon! Kind Regards, Dee
Good service.
Dear Sheila, Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy you are pleased with the service we have provided. Please do not hesitate to contact The Workplace Depot if there is anything else we can help you with. Kind Regards, Dee ( Customer Service Team Leader)
I am still waiting to get my purchase to get flat.
A quick delivery of the stackable pallets which were free delivery
Good price, prompt - indeed, amazing delivery.
Quick service.
Good service and the item I bought was very good value
The product is good and has made my car parked on my drive more secure. Very happy with that. But 2 negatives: (1) Two of the bollards didn't have the bolts with them. Annoying. This meant that the builder fitting them had to get more bolts and shape them to size. This added to the cost of installation. I messaged the company about this bit got no reply. (2) One of the rubber caps on one bollard has already broken off after one week of use. Disappointing.
Great communication on email and phone after the purchase. Easy to use website and efficient sending of invoice. Only ciriticism is that it was unclear to me the leadtime on my purchase. The website said 'in stock' which implies ready to send when in reality, after the purchase I had to email to find out a delivery date and was told the item was being 'made to order' and would but up to 5 weeks. It was a wooden workbench and items similar should be re-worded to 'buy now' and then a note to tell the customer the leadtime BEFORE purchase
The Workplace Depot is rated 4.96 based on 2,451 reviews