The Workplace Depot Reviews

Read The Workplace Depot  Reviews

hello@theworkplacedepot.co.uk

Miller House, Moorbridge Road East, Bingham

Tell us how The Workplace Depot made you happy
Excellent service, very quick to respond to my order request with a speedy delivery date.
Hi, Thank for leaving the review! Very happy we could help you out and point you in the right direction - We'll will look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. Have a nice day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Prompt response, helpful and informative
Hi, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy you're satisfied with the services provided to you - should you require us for anything else, please do not hesitate to give us a call or email. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Customer service provided by Shantel was second to none...do not hesitate to use this company
Hi, Thank you for your review! i am very happy I was able to help out, if you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help. Have a nice evening! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Very Impressed, what great customer service from everyone i dealt with both on the phone & through the web address. Would recommend
Hi, Thank you for leaving a review! We are pleased you're happy with the service you received. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a nice day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Courteous and helpful when I called. Order placed without any problems at all and confirmation emailed through. Very polite, delivery details provided over the phone, prices are always good when comparing items. Never had to return anything so cannot comment on that aspect - which is a plus as far as I'm concerned. Delivery is awaited as I placed a pre-order on an out of stock item but in the past delivery has been very prompt
Hi Tracy, Thank for taking the time to leave the review! We are very happy we could help you out and happy to hear you are pleased with the services provided to you - We'll will look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. Have a great evening! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Very Impressed. Telephoned yesterday& today as a returning customer to purchase more speed ramps. Chantel was particularly helpful, most informative of your products& a delight to deal with. A great asset to your company. Graham H Evans. FRICS. FAAV Shillingford Park. Kilgetty.
Hey Graham, Thank you for your lovely review! I am glad I was able to help out - should you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful evening! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Great service!! Shantel was very patient and helpful whilst placing an order. Will be using again.
Hey Lee, Thank you for your lovely review! Very happy you're pleased with the services I provided to you. Should you require anything in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to assist. Have a wonderful evening! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Shantel was very helpful with my enquiry and responded promptly with a quotation and answering any of my follow up queries.
Hey Connor, Thank for leaving me the review! Very happy I could help you out and point you in the right direction - I will look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. Have a mint day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Brilliant Service , we have used The Workplace a few years now. Shantel in Sales was helpful with our Order thank you. 5 ***** Steve ACD Maintenance
Hey Steve, Thank you for lovely review! Always a pleasure to help you out and get things sorted for you. Hopefully hear from you again soon :) Have a great evening! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Shantel was an absolute pleasure to speak to when I placed my order and dealt with my requirements so swiftly and efficiently that I am definitely going to be purchasing the company again in the future.
Hi Angela, Thank you for the review! I am happy I could help and get things sorted for you at this end. If you need anything else in the near future, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help. Have a lovely evening! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Shantel was brilliant, attentive, customer focused, listened to my requirements and offered solutions to how best to place my order and when it would be delivered. Excellent telephone manner which is appreciated.
Hi Eden, Thank you for your lovely review! Very happy you're pleased with the services I provided to you. Should you require anything in the future, please let me know and I will be more happy to assist. Have a great weekend, Eden! Kindest regards, Shantel.
A very friendly and helpful service.
Very simple process, phone answered very quickly which is rare these days. what I wanted was out of stock but I was directed easily to a substitute which I ordered. Shantel Wakelin was very aware of products - very helpful, will visit site again
Hi, Thank you for your lovely review! I am glad I was able to help out - should you require anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful evening! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Efficient and simple!
Hey Caroline, Thank for leaving the review! Very happy we could help you out and point you in the right direction - We'll will look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. Have a nice day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Shantel provided excellent efficient service - i was genuinely impressed how easy it was to make an order as a new customer! Well done Shantel.
Hi Lorraine, Thank you for your kind review! We're happy you're pleased with the services I provided to you. Should you require anything in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to assist. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Shantel dealt with my enquiry very quickly with complete product knowledge, makes a change for some one to sound very happy helping a new customer
Hi Martin Thank you for your lovely review! Very happy you're pleased with the services I provided to you. Should you require anything in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to assist. Have a wonderful evening, Martin! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Friendly and helpful service. Easy to navigate website to decide on purchase. Look forward to product arriving!
Excellent customer service from Shantel
Hey, Thank for leaving me the review! Very happy I could help you out and point you in the right direction - I will look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. Have a nice day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Great customer service from Shantel
Hi there, Thank you for the review! I am happy I could help and get things sorted for you at this end. If you need anything else now or in the near future, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help. Have a lovely evening. Kindest regards, Shantel.
Good Service, prices and quick delivery.. cheers
Hi Robin, Thank you for leaving The Workplace Depot a review! We're happy you're pleased with our services and will look forward to hearing from you again hopefully in the future. Have a great week! Kindest regards, Shantel.
The Workplace Depot is rated 4.96 based on 2,452 reviews