The Van Insurer Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer
Read The Van Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Van Insurer made you happy
Very amateur company, it seems as though no one speaks to one another and no one seems to be able to make a decision, it’s a cheap quote, but you really do get what you pay for.
Joke of a company. Would never use again.
Claimed I had not filled my details in correctly, premium raised significantly then wanted to charge me for cancellation. Avoid at all costs.
Decided to use this company as price was good. Called to clarify a few details, told to do it online as it is cheaper. Completed everything and took out the policy, to then get bombarded with e-mails, texts and calls, to validate it! Sat on the phone for 20 mins whilst an incompetent worker went through all the details I had already inputted. I realised that if it is this hard to buy insurance it is time to walk away, imagaine if I had to claim! I was then told they would take £25 admin fee, even though the insurance had not started, as it still was not agreed by the underwriter! Buyer beware....
after spending over an hour on the phone to you we could have got it cheaper some where else. Had to take my partner of the insurance not happy at all. kind regards Carol Tye
So had a quote, paid online and it was cheap, then they rang me up to confirm details, fair enough I had made a mistake, the put price up by £130, I said no thanks, I will cancel, I had a cheaper quote and charged me £25 cancellation fee for the privilege, had the policy 10mins. Sour grapes you think ! Nope ! Went back online and corrected my mistake and the policy re quoted £13 cheaper so they are absolute sharks. I would avoid.
Took out insurance policy on 2nd of October 2019 payed deposit insurance company says its insured but police impounded my vehicle saying it doesnt now I've got to pay 150 to take my vehicle out of impound an it's still not showing as insured on mid
Poor customer services and over priced
Although I ticked not to be contacted while registering, you phoned me before I had time to get a quote. That tells me all your bothered about is the hard sell..not what I'm looking for from any company associated with my company's van insurance... I clicked off you site and blocked your number... Here is a idea try giving your customers what they want instead of what you can sell them!. Ps; I can now add your email to the spam 🤗
I went through their process, and was very sure to click that I didn't want to be contacted by anyone else. I purposefully did not allow them to pass on my details. 15 minutes later, I had a call form someone at A-Plan, saying they can beat my quote, and that they got my details from The Van Insurer. Very poor service, and I won't use again.
Disgusting attitude towards their customers and poor communication and don't know how to talk to you over the phone, fraudulent company who will cancel you're insurance and demand fees after AVOID!!!
3 times the amount I got it for in the end.. rip off..
Disgustingly overpriced quotations. Just a waste of time entering details with all quotes more than twice that of other sites.
unsolicited spam e-mails who are you don't know don't care
Worse Service Ever
Could not renew my insurance with you as you refused to open my file as I could not recall my postcode even though you have insured me for the last year, this I found abserd and had to look else where for cover so minus five stars and get lost don't contact me again!
You were double the price of the insurance I got in the end .
What didn't go wrong they clean ripped my husband off with his business could not complete jobs , which none off it was our fault . The company "" Colin "" who was so rude and very uncompassionate , properly frusted from battleaxe wife at home very unprofessional would never advice anyone to join them
Worst service I have ever experienced never use again
To expensive