The Van Insurer Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer
Read The Van Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Van Insurer made you happy
The service was good. What I liked the most was the availability of informations and the prompt reply I received after contacting the company . Well done and keep it up .
Quick, efficient method of finding a good deal.
Great service better prices than any other site by far saving me a fortune. Would recommend to friends who are self employed. If my outgoings are low then then my customers prices are. Just wish the tax man would follow your lead.
tried lots of other companys this was by far the best and cheapest the chap on the phone was a great help i am very pleased with my insurance
The quote I recieved was good but the service from the insurer has not been very straightforward at all they keep requesting proof of my no claims bonus which I have e.mailed twice and sent by post with the photocopy of license they wanted, they also rang to get me to inform my car insurers to speak to them for proof of my no claims and yesterday was informed that if they didn't recieve the proof of no claims the insurance would cease in 7 days so I am not happy.
The Van Insurer is rated 4.63 based on 1,350 reviews