The Van Insurer Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer
Read The Van Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Van Insurer made you happy
Wasn't overly impressed with the whole process. The website seemed easy to use. But you just put your details on there and I got inundated with phone calls for the next week or so and ended up having to block a number of them because they wouldn't stop calling back. I'd prefer if I could just see my quote online like other comparison websites.
I will not use these again a compleate joke please avoid. do not use
Had to leave message for them to ring back , no one did
Did an online quote stating the Full EU nature of my driving license.
Quoted a certain amount, I was then asked to pay 600 additional pounds when specified (on the phone) that the license was Italian, without any explanation on the reason of this ridiculous extra charge.
I guess this have to do more with the insurance company ethic (null) than with the site itself, but expect surprises, with quotes not matching the final price.
I suggest Van Insurer should put more effort to avoid/limit that, 600 pound difference is a lot of difference.
Paid out more on my van insurance what I first except. I feel that I have been rip off.
My quote almost doubled when I told them that I had access to another vehicle, although I never drive the other vehicle since accepting the quote from you???
Have not received any paper work or e.mail regarding this policy look toward to your reply g bourn
Got inundated with phone calls, even the quotes received on this website had to be requoted once I contacted the insurance companies. So ended up going through the whole process again on the phone only to get a completely different price.
I have given this review a poor, which is because of the sheer frustration experienced when calling on the telephone. I had a devils own job getting any resolve, because your not actually talking to the actual insurer, this may be the case with all other comparison sites too, and not just the van insurer, but boy is it frustrating, they hadn't got a clue who I was, even tho I had all the right numbers and the quote in front of me.
i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RE-INSURE MY TRANSIT VAN, WHICH HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY MODIFIED BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER TO USE AS A MINIBUS, viz. IT HAS WINDOWS ALL ROUND, BUT SEATS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. I HAVE FILLED IN YOUR FORM SEVERAL TIMES, AND RUNG THE INSURERS RECOMMENDED, BUT NONE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO OFFER ME COVER BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE "MODIFICATION". THIS IS, I SUGGEST, A FAILING IN THE FORMAT OF YOUR ON-LINE SYSTEM WHICH DOES NOT SPECIFY THESE LIMITATIONS. THIS IS THE CASE EVEN WHEN CLICKING THE OPTION FOR "MODIFIED VANS" AS WHEN I COMPLETED THIS FORM IT STILL CAME UP WITH THE SAME COMPANIES - KWIK-FIT, GLADIATOR AND ADMIRAL WHO DO NOT OFFER COVER ON MY VEHICLE!! i HAVE THEREFORE WASTED SEVERAL HOURS ON THIS EXERCISE AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOU SERVICE FOR THIS TYPE OF QUERY . PETER COLE
The online quoting service is an easy fast option when you haven't got the time or need to spend hours on hold to a customer advisor when searching for the best deal on insurance. But the constant phone calls after getting that quote online are relentless and not what you need. Especially when the calls are one after another and all day most day until you answer.
I think this was the one that didn't actually give a list of prices, but asked insurers to ring me instead. We'll consult our panel and they'll get back to you. Is that this company? Was a while ago so I've forgotten exactly what they were like, request a review a few days after punters use the service and you'll get better reviews than this.
The quote I recieved was good but the service from the insurer has not been very straightforward at all they keep requesting proof of my no claims bonus which I have e.mailed twice and sent by post with the photocopy of license they wanted, they also rang to get me to inform my car insurers to speak to them for proof of my no claims and yesterday was informed that if they didn't recieve the proof of no claims the insurance would cease in 7 days so I am not happy.
Couldnt get me a competetive price
The Van Insurer is rated 4.64 based on 1,528 reviews