The Van Insurer Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer
Read The Van Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Van Insurer made you happy
I am now coming upto my 65 birthday. I wanted cover which reflected my maximum no claims and my driving record. Every year my insurance goes up regardless. It doesn't pay to stay with the same insurer to long. The van insurer met the price I was willing to pay and gave me the same cover as my old insurer but at a better price. Many thanks to The Van Insurer.
Price a bit higher than used to,don't think I will be using again.
A very easy and comfident experience, a manageable site to use with quick responsense ...
It was easy to obtain a quote but difficult to use it I suppose it is because of the current covid19 crisis.
First year with The Van Insurer and so far no problems, all good
Quick and relatively straight forward
quick,easy,competative
Nice and easy ! Quick and simple got a very good deal .
Found the service to be quick and very efficient.
The van insurance comparison has save me ££££££
I found the site easy to use and didn’t take long at all to get everything set up.
Had a good quote very happy have recommended to others
absolutely fine no issues whatsoever, price comparable and reasonable
It was a good deal and if your company keeps providing deals like those you will get a lot of customers. Thanks.
Simple easy to use site. Slows you to skip details that Arn,t deadly available and can be added in later. Ie names of temp drivers later in the season .different cover for changes in use as market changes
Van quotes were given by telephone ,preferred method of communication ,in my particular case,is by e Mail .gives more time to digest information and therefore make an informed decision.
Prices quoted reasonable, website easy to navigate!
Easy to follow website and the telephone staff were helpful, checking on previous details and advising what was needed. A bit annoying that only 5 images could be uploaded and additional ones would not load for at least 24hrs. A bit of conflicting advice given on phone but resolved quite quickly.
A great and quick response a friendly service
Thanks for the prompt response when I made enquires but stayed with my current insurer. Will be in touch when renewal due.
The Van Insurer is rated 4.64 based on 1,528 reviews