The Van Insurer Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer
Read The Van Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Van Insurer made you happy
Covers all that I require.
Excellent Service, easy to use and received documents in post as requested
Excellent comparison site and quick and easy to use! Saved me £150 on my renewal price! Will be returning next year, thanks!
Excellent quotes very quick and efficient. saves trawling through other web sites. I choose from the quotes and have insured with them.
Great economy with good cover
The are the best
very good and satisfied
Very fair company
I wanted insurance for my van, not a policy with bells and whistles. Van Insure gave me a policy which met my needs and at a reasonable price. Setting up the policy was a bit long winded, I filled my details online but had to give the details again on a phone call, I was busy at the time on a roof so it was not convenient.
Saved me loads. Couldn't be happier. Simple to use, quick efficient. Full marks.
Plain and simple to use made comparisons very clear
Really easy to sort out, would recommend to anyone, my son has now changed to the same company
Did a quick review onsite quite a lot of choices and pick the best one for me thank you 😊
Excellent service and would recommend to my friends and family.
very helpful people to deal with thank you
Very good competitive rates and options. Easy to access.
I always check on Van Insurer before renewing my van insurance quote. An excellent site and
only to pleased tom recommend them.
Got a good quote was happy paid in full , I thought this digital online is the way to go , BUT then I needed to do there job uploading driving licence proof of no claims etc , which I thought they should do so if your not good with computers ring them instead but be prepared to wait a while.
Better than the meerkats got a real comparison of different of quotes
Again this year 'The Van Insurer' came up trumps with a good premium.
Easy page to follow and use, worth the time looking, as Insurance companies certainly do not give a reduction for staying loyal but you can get this by staying loyal to The van Insurer page and save that way.
Thank you.