The Van Insurer Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer

How would you rate The Van Insurer ?

"I have saved money for each of the last two years by using Van Insurer! I have been insured with the same company for the last 3 years and each year the renewal prices quoted is over £100 more than Van Insurer quotes. (Example: this year I was quoted £469.65 for the renewal but paid £355 for the identical policy) Plus V.I. saved time by form filling in most of my details! Happy Days."
"What didn't go wrong they clean ripped my husband off with his business could not complete jobs , which none off it was our fault . The company "" Colin "" who was so rude and very uncompassionate , properly frusted from battleaxe wife at home very unprofessional would never advice anyone to join them"
"Would recommend this site to everyone they have saved me around £500 per year on my van insurance"
"I had pretty much given up on finding a cheaper quote than the renewal price I had received from my existing insurer when somehow a pop-up from The Van Insurer came into play. My renewal price had doubled compared to the previous year and for no reason. There were no accidents or claims and so as far as I was concerned no reason at all for the increased premiums. The Van Insurers quotes were almost exactly the same as I was paying the previous year which was a result. Needless to say I am now insured, at a reasonable price thanks to The Van Insurer."
"great all round service and a very good price thanks"
"Very helpful comparison site"
"Thank you very much"
"Very easy to get cover.and a lot cheaper than the others.thanks"
"Easy to use site. Efficient and speedy."
"It was easy to do and saved me a bit of money"
"As yet insurance renewal is not till next month, you are in the same ball park ins at the moment includes breakdown cover, would be interested in quote for same. thank you."
"Excellent price & all so easy to deal with. Highly recommend!"
"By and large all good, but although I ticked that I wanted to protect my NCD, it seems it was NOT protected. Would be helpful to know if things that have been selected are "optional as far as the insurer" goes. Apart from that is was ok - though to me that was a bit of a biggy. I think the field should make it VERY clear "NOTE: Some insurers may ignore this - you must check rather than rely on this box being ticked"."
"Excellent staff, very friendly and happy to help every step of the way, would definitely recommend."
"well, the Insurance is very good for self-business really good, but you can do other things with it, for example, neighbors or family need help l can't take a risk with the van, is their way to put under hire if there is not don't worry, thank you"
"The website is easy to access and provided instant comparisons for the different insurance companies."
"Easy to buy on line. One of the cheapest and best value. Great customer service when I needed to phone"
"30% cheaper"
"rung up got quote down there and then good services"
"Always use these get the cheapest quotes"
The Van Insurer is rated 4.64 based on 976 reviews