The Van Insurer Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer

Tell us how The Van Insurer made you happy

"Never had a van, never asked for a quote yet I get e-mails from the van insurer. Why? Don't use them unless you like receiving e-mails"
"Received an email saying I used this company for a quote on a van I've never heard of this company I don't own a van or a license for that matter so how they have my details is anyone's guess would like any data of mine they have bought or stole to be removed asap or further action to be taken"
"i do not have a van"
"good service"
"Not used for years, odd to be asked to review when I’ve not used."
"Was quick and easy to fill out, no more than 10 minutes."
"I have no insurer at van with you because I don't not only a van so you must have the wrong person"
"unsolicited spam e-mails who are you don't know don't care"
"Very easy and convenient for me to use."
"Very quick and smooth no stress and get what your looking for definitely recommend!"
"Paid out more on my van insurance what I first except. I feel that I have been rip off."
"Great peoples!"
"Well worth a look, a very helpful place to go to for a good sensible deal."
"Yeah very pleased All done quick and easy very happy"
"Done a great job finding a good quote for me. And not having to repeat details all over again just simple straight forward. How all on line deals should be done MANY THANKS MARK"
"Quick efficient and very competitively priced insurance was put in place immediately. Many thanks to a professional team."
"i opted to pay a bit more money and got access insurance and breakdown cover on fully comp insurance . and still saved money , brilliant ;;;;;"
"Good service, very competitive price and all very easy and clear."
"Excellent service and an excellent low insurance quote for my van's insurance. It was Budget insurance I used to insure my van. I will recommend this excellent to anyone I meet who want to insure their van or vans."
"Thank you to Van Insurer you saved me a lot of time and money well done"
The Van Insurer is rated 4.63 based on 1,104 reviews