The Van Insurer Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer

How would you rate The Van Insurer?

"excellent service and all went very smoothly"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Was easy to fill in details & come back with a good list with the various options that I needed to add/consider plus saved me a lot on renewal!"
"My renewal from admiral was an increase of £300.After using the van insurer I saved my self £300 by switching to Budget insurance.."
"Just what van insurers want a great price for the Joy of owning a van unlike other greedy insurance companies who just think of cash, if your driving credentials have been excellent then you should be rewarded not punished for those who want to drive around dangerously should be penalised as we all have that choice but most of us are considerate of other road users"
"Easy to deal with fair price. No probs"
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Quick, simple and great price."
"First class comparison site , insurance at the right price."
"I found the van insurers a great site, I managed to save about £ss using this site. So thank you van insure"
"Brilliant service with excellent quote for me, same vehicle as last year but much cheaper insce now, thank you"
"Very useful website saved £££ easy to use quick quotes"
"Easier than some to get a quote. Less hassle than some of the so called big names and better prices"
"Simple and straightforward, insurance sorted in a matter of minutes."
"Extremely easy,very good price.no problems.so far at all.all carried out on the net. Suggested you look them up."
"I got the best deal from the van insurer site. Even cheaper than the previous year."
"Quick and simple way to search for the best available deals on van insurance"
"Genuinely a quality service, proper quick and easy and saved me a lot of time! I got loads of quotes through ‘the van insurer’ and still shopped around after for a better quote and no one could beat what I had been given by Principal Insurance! One thing though...the 2 cheaper quotes that bettered Principal insurance seemed dodgy after I googled them. A lot of bad reviews from the cheapest quote providers! Use The Van Insurer but google the companies they suggest to you to make sure you won’t get done over! Other than that, an all round pukka service to be fair!"
"The van insurer were half the price of everyone else and they did not take a massive first payment like all the other insurance companies !! First class service ."
"Cheapest van insurance I've ever come across 40 years driving best insurance yet suits me fine will renew many thanks alec dowling"
"Within 5 minutes received phone call from random insurance company, along with emails and texts, without an unsubscribe option. The unsubscribe option is under the privacy policy on the website."
"Saved me a lot of money, definitely use them again!"
The Van Insurer is rated 4.64 based on 951 reviews