The Van Insurer Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer

How would you rate The Van Insurer?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"This Insurance site is a very useful tool. We chose Admiral who were very competitive."
"I hate websites that force you to insert a title like Mr, and this site is one of those that force you to be called something you do not agree with. Drop down boxes that force one to insert a title should be scraped and allow your customers to be addressed the way they wish to NOT the way you force them to be addressed."
"Quick to fill in and had the most competitive quotes compared to other insurance search sites. The broker I chose made it very simple to buy and change my policy"
"I would say that your company is second to none"
"Very competitive best and quick quote ."
"Was the smoothest insurance transaction I have ever done have tried various sites before and all were long drawn out, Not on this site a few easy steps and job done Have already recommended to my friends"
"Good value for money, easy to arrange."
"Saved £90.00 using van insurer."
"Excellent service value for money please give me plenty of notice on renewal next year many thanks Graham Partridge"
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to use."
"Ford tranzit 2.4disel"
"Clear,Concise,Easy."
"Hi, trouble free experiance."
"Excellent! Nearly 50% cheaper than the quote from my previous insurer."
"Good service and easy site to use."
"Excellent service with a price to match. 100% happy."
"Great site; great prices and very easy to use"
"A refreshing change to be dealing with a real person at the other end of the line, look out the rest of you generic money grabbing non service providers. I came here after being taken for granted as an automatic renewal by Direct Dial and saved £300 for the same vehicle cover. I like these people, and I like the way they do business."
"The best way to compare van insurance. Could't be simpler, couldn't be quicker. First class."
"Very good service ,and cheapest quote . I will definitely use you again . Many thanks"
The Van Insurer is rated 4.64 based on 896 reviews