The Van Insurer Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer
Read The Van Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Van Insurer made you happy
stop asking for reviews... if the industry was more honest to its customers (the people who fund them) there would be no need for you to even exist... you did not give me a share of ur commision, and you did not negotiate on my behalf or set up any of the policy so as far as im concerned u are using people requirements to make profit.
I am very pleased with it, thankyou
I have used this site for the last two years and both times they have saved me time and money. I who’s I had known about them before, as it was hassle free also. So try it your self.
Very pleased with the price and delivery.
Ring me if you want the truth. 07933787777
Quotation was excellent particularly when i had a query. you sorted that immediately whereas others were offerin5 plus days to reply
I'm happy with your .what offer me.
After some trouble getting my NCB they have been very understanding and patient with me. sadly for me i can only give details of the last years policy. from this point on im keeping paper copies with dates on . any how i can't fault them this far. i just hope god willing i never need to claim on this
Excellent overview of the market place. 10/10 thank you.
Very competitive in price - will use again
I am very happy with everything. Very helpful, Very friendly, Very Good all round 👍
All good easy to use
Fast and cheap, very good service all round really very good.
My renewal was in excess of £600 Van insurer got me a like for like quotation for £238 well pleased
Can't beat van insurer on prices well recommend just watch out for auto renew when taking a out a policy makers sure it's not ticked
I tried just about every comparison site including the independent insurers that arent on comparison sites and the van insurer came out the cheapest by a fair amount as well as being a bit less information required, all in all I'm very happy and will certainly use it again next year for my renewal.
i like admiral insurance.they r fair with me and they dont share my policy nr to someone to repair his car without confirm with me as other insurance did.kind regardsp
Excellent quotes, saved me 50pounds easily.
Getting a quote with The Vsn Insurer was a more personal experience and very competitive, I shall definitely call them for my quote again next year.
Gave me the cover I wanted at a competitive price
The Van Insurer is rated 4.63 based on 1,719 reviews