The Van Insurer Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer

Tell us how The Van Insurer made you happy

"comparison site good but the company chosen not so good very quick to add extra money to premium on completion"
"Very prompt and well presented service, thanks."
"I tried to find a better price than van insurer but didn’t happen, they were the best price and I took their best quote."
"Fantastic customer service. I spoke to a few brokers and found this broker to be the best."
"Quick and easy to use. Very competitive quotes."
"I am typical white van man - Van Insurer saved me over £1600.00 (yes over one thousand six hundred) from my Gladiator renewal quote with a simple 3 minute online comparison."
"Website was really easy to use, I found z good deal. Very happy. Would definitely recommend."
"Really useful service Good quotes saved me money"
"Good"
"The best deal!"
"A quick search using The Van Insurer cut the cost by a half. Brilliant"
"Verry good"
"Have not received any paper work or e.mail regarding this policy look toward to your reply g bourn"
"I found the Van Insurer an easy to use site . No silly questions, just straightforward questions relative to what I needed , they were quick with bringing up comparisons & I would rate them very highly & would have no qualms recommending them to others ."
"Ease of use as 'at a glance' view of cover"
"John here van insurance is very good and cheap thanks so much"
"Best price that’s y I insured the van with u"
"brillant will have a look next year again please keep me on file thank,s merry christmas"
"Easy to follow"
"Simple easy to navigate site,hassel free and competitive prices, don't normally do reviews but if you want a no bull *** service without the pointless 300 questions from a over ambitious sales rep then these guys are worth checking out. I have them a 5 but it's only based on the ease and stress free purchase of a policy. So far so good. Money saved and no bull along the way."
The Van Insurer is rated 4.64 based on 1,044 reviews