The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company

Tell us how The Stone and Garden Company made you happy

Nina Duong
"Very happy with my order - grey slate chippings 40mm. Stones were so much nicer in person and pictures just don’t do it any justice! Customer service was great and helpful. Was abit sceptical with delivery times as i had read past reviews however they arrived on time as planned and in perfect condition. Highly recommended!"
Tracey Vincent
"Excellent product of polar white stones, website easy to use. Great value and fast delivery Garden has been lifted nearly finished."
Reece Cairns
"Superb delivery and very quick. Great quality of “Blossom” stones also"
"Pebbles are OK. Delivery was a total pain - did not come on day scheduled. I was told when I called for the fourth time that the shipment had not arrived with them! Turned out it had but the bag had split!! Arrived 2 days late! In view of the bag having split I can understand all the plastic bits I had to pick out, I suppose; also a fair few stones - not pebbles. Acceptable, not great."
"Easy ordering, good product and delivered on time"
"Easy to order off website quick delivery would recommend. thanks Tom"
"Good price Good friendly service Good product"
Hello Nina,
Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the service and product you received, it looks great. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.
The Stone and Garden Company
"I found Stone and Garden great initially, the transaction via their website was easy and the stone arrived on time as per their communication. One thing that did confuse me was the cost of the stone that I found which went up by £6.00 when I checked my purchase out. I accepted this as they seemed (at the time) the cheapest company for the stone I wanted. However, the Stone arrived Friday, on Saturday I called their office which went to a mobile number as their phones were down! I asked to place the same order but the price online had gone up about 10% from three days before, the person on the phone would not honour the same price sighting an increase by their carrier and it would be the new price. I subsequently found a cheaper company (Gravel Master) that could deliver on the same date given and significantly cheaper than the original price i bought the same stone for. Hence the reason why I rate Stone and Garden as average."
"Lovely stones need a bit of a wash/rainfall to get rid of the dust but very happy with purchase"
Hello,
Thank you for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.
The Stone and Garden Company
"Excellent product really good pieces good value would use again"
Hello Julie,
We appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You
The Stone and Garden Company
"Simple to order. Delivered on time. Very pleasant delivery driver. Highly recommended. Thank you. James Heaney. Leeds."
Hello James,
The Stone and Garden Company
"First class product and a First class service, delivered exactly on time and notified one hour before hand"
Hello,
Every review is crucial for The Stone and Garden Company in order for us to better and improve on our company. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to reflect on our service and give us such positive feedback. We hope to be of assistance at a later date.
The Stone and Garden Company
"I ordered 850kg of cotswold stone. The customer service and delivery were excellent and very fast. The stones were great and extremely good value."
"Great product and service just about to re-order some more products."
Hello George,
Every review is crucial for The Stone and Garden Company in order for us to better and improve on our company. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to reflect on our service and give us such positive feedback. We look forward to helping you in the future.
Hello Tracey,
We appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review and upload a photo of your stones. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You
The Stone and Garden Company
"Plum chips are a good size and the right colour. Delivered promptly and placed exactly where I wanted. Excellent"
Hello Philip,
Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the product you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.
The Stone and Garden Company
"Hello Thank you so much. The play bark is fantastic quality and was delivered before 12pm !! Lovely friendly driver, really helpful and quick, respectful and practical. Esther"
Hello Esther,
The Stone and Garden Company
"Fast Delivery, helpful driver. Only issue was one bag of slate was like slurry, the others were fine."
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and is taken on board to make our service a better service. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused unfortunately as we do not wash our stones there is a possibility of dirt and dust build up, this can be washed off using a hose pipe or jet wash.
The Stone and Garden Company
"Superb delivery and very quick. Great quality of “Blossom” stones also"
Hello Reece,
Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with service and product you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.
The Stone and Garden Company
"Delivered within time frame. No hassles."
Hello Russ,
The Stone and Garden Company
"Fabulous customer service and delivery. Thank you."
Hello Suzanne,
The Stone and Garden Company
"We are very happy with our purchase of two pallets of bagged blue slate. The price was the best I could find once free delivery was factored in, the customer service was excellent and our delivery driver even managed to get the two pallets at the top of our drive, making our job much easier. Very happy to recommend and will definitely consult again for future landscaping projects."
Hello Stuart,
The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.56 based on 601 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access