The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company
Alex Brown
Alex Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great product, fair price. Delivered on day they said they would."
Mark Morgan
Mark Morgan
Verified Buyer
"It was great to have your garden expert wander around your stock with us. When we got our stock we found the plants were the height we ordered, but the pot was very small and the roots heavily pot bound and damaged (as roots had been cut for transport)"
Andrew Clarke
Andrew Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was on time and the driver was very friendly. The call to say how long he would be was also good."
Ray Marsden
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time, great product, competitive price, Will order again Thank you Stone & Garden"
Craig Rowley
Verified Buyer
"Very happy arrived first delivery on the day promised."
John Sherborne
Verified Buyer
"Delivery as said Stone as stated , looks great on drive at a very fair price"
"A***************"
Carly-Ann Dawkins
Verified Buyer
"Quality product, speedy delivery, value for money & great communication 👍🏻"
Maynard Cochrane
Verified Buyer
"High quality service with quick delivery. Terms and conditions were iterated as regards where goods were to be dropped off (curb side). I am happy will recommend co in future. Maynard"
Louise Warren
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was quick and flexible. The driver was very accommodating when he delivered the purchase. The stones have finished my garden off nicely and made it easy for us to maintain going forward. Very happy and would happily use the stone company again and highly recommend them to friends and family"
Rachel Parry
Verified Buyer
"Straight forward purchase at a good price. Delivered when stated. I would happily use The Stone and Garden Company again and I can totally recommend them."
"Very easy to order and great prices. My only issue was the big time window for delivery, even on the day we were not given any indication of the approximate time of arrival."
Bill Coltham
Verified Buyer
"Despite agreement at the time or ordering to deliver on a day, no delivery arrived and the company stated when contacted that the the agreed day was four days later. Not so. I should have taken more note of other poor delivery reviews displayed. Again, despite agreeing that a 'phone call would be made an hour before delivery, and it was on the contract, the delivery company did not do this and arrived so early we were not ready, had not moved a car and we stood around in dressing gowns! We shall find a local firm next time- have several more large bags to buy for the garden."
"This company handled the order and delivery very professionally.The product is excellent .This is the second time I have used them."
"Swift delivery and friendly staff. Good prices too."
Caroline Foster
Verified Buyer
"After much debate I went for green granite on next day delivery. When it didn't arrive by 12 there was someone I could talk to straight away and called me back promptly as to why. It was the day of unexpected snow and road chaos. She was able to say it was on its way and was called by the driver when he was close. It's a lovely colour, very glad I chose it. Best price around at the time too."
Andrew Marsh
Verified Buyer
"Easy order process, bulk bag of 14-20mm Scottish pebbles were clean and delivered on time. Couldn't ask for any more. Thanks Stone and Garden,"
"Delivered on time product exactly as ordered. Very happy !"
Valeri Pachemanov
Verified Buyer
"Poor delivery service. They delivered the order without calling me to ask where to unload and that cause a lot trouble! That's not all.... when I rang for solution they said will call the driver to come back but no one turn up and even no one call to explain. Sorry but I won't use your services any more"
Brian Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Excellent all round Quick hassle free delivery First time using this supplier Will use in the future"
Paul Richards
Verified Buyer
"Placed order for bulk bag of Cotswold stone , Advised company that delivery was tight ,they arranged for smaller vehicle that arrived as promised in Middle of recent snow . Very impressed with product and service form start to finish . I would use again"
"Ordered one bulk bag, and ran out so had to order another bulk, the first bag was very muddy stones, the second bag was a lot better, the second delivery was changed three times, do to the bad weather, but still happy with stone, and garden"
Amanda Percival
Verified Buyer
"The Red granite stones are just what I was looking for and will be ordering a bulk bag."
The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.52 based on 421 reviews