The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company
Jonathan Sanderson
"Great customer service. However disappointed to learn delivery service required “solid ground” for a gravel driveway delivery. I can’t think of many places that put gravel on a solid ground. Although I am happy with the product delivered it was not as red as the picture on the website made out."
Michael Maguire
"Stone & Garden helped me complete my landscaping project. We were going on holiday to Malta when I ordered the heavy load, but S&GC made the delivery at my requested date/time on our return."
"Very pleased. Communication over the phone was clear. Good value for money. Delivery man was punctual and very friendly and helpful."
"Fabulous customer service and delivery. Thank you."
Posted 40 minutes ago
"We are very happy with our purchase of two pallets of bagged blue slate. The price was the best I could find once free delivery was factored in, the customer service was excellent and our delivery driver even managed to get the two pallets at the top of our drive, making our job much easier. Very happy to recommend and will definitely consult again for future landscaping projects."
"Quality service. Prices can not be beaten. I have saved £40 on sourcing locally. The delivery driver is to be commended. Cheerful and nothing was too much trouble for him. Gave a good image of his company. Would shop again with confidence and I am happy to recommend this company to friends."
"Excellent service. Delivery vehicles need more than a pallet Jack"
"Great value for money, great communication and delivered on time as expected. I can’t fault this company. Thank you."
"Fantastic service from start to finish! Would highly recommend"
"Good price and my stone was delivered on time. Very pleased."
"I would highly recommend The Stone and Garden Company as the 20mm black Basalt aggregate is fairly priced, perfectly uniform, with precise and fairly costed delivery and delivered by a great natured driver. In all a very pleasurable experience. Keep up the good work and wonderful service. Much appreciated."
"one of the best quality soil we found cost very keen and a fantastic delivery service ,kept informed throughout,a good old fashioned service in the digital world. altogether a very good service will use again"
"Purchased black basalt 20 mm for driveway, perfect and looks good, price was discounted, delivery driver polite and professional and put the pallets where I asked, easy to order and will use this firm again."
"This is a very professional company to deal with there are efficient and would have no hesitation in recommending this company many thanks for your prompt delivery"
"Fantastic experience. I deliberately ordered the individual bags instead of the “ton” bags as they are easier to transport and from past experience with other companies, there is less dust in the individual bags! The driver called me to double check where on my land I wanted the stones placed which I really appreciated. I will be using the stone company again!"
"Goods arrived on promised date with a courteous delivery driver."
"Very happy with the service, depot staff return calls, delivered on time to doorway, highly recommend."
"Excellent product exactly what wanted. Brilliant delivery driver who went out of his way to help me move pallet to best location."
"Brilliant service, got exactly what I ordered would definitely use again as the lady I spoke to was extremely helpful! Have already recommended to others! Thanks again!"
"Excellently priced topsoil and a fast delivery. The quality of the topsoil was very good and would not hesitate to buy from TSGC again."
"Great service, product and price"
"Great value and quality. Delivered on time. 10/10"
"Next delivery very useful, stone was an exact match following checking with the £3 sample"
The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.55 based on 583 reviews