The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company
Alex Brown
Alex Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great product, fair price. Delivered on day they said they would."
Mark Morgan
Mark Morgan
Verified Buyer
"It was great to have your garden expert wander around your stock with us. When we got our stock we found the plants were the height we ordered, but the pot was very small and the roots heavily pot bound and damaged (as roots had been cut for transport)"
Andrew Clarke
Andrew Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was on time and the driver was very friendly. The call to say how long he would be was also good."
Spencer Desjarlais
Verified Buyer
"Ordered online on the Monday delivered to my house on the Friday fast efficient and fantastic communication"
"Great prices and quick delivery. The quality of the stones is really good."
"Quick and easy transaction."
"Soil was fantastic quality will order again."
"Great product fast delivery"
"Nice gravel, arrived when and where requested. Great service, will use again for decorative gravel."
Paul Howarth
Verified Buyer
"The Stone and Garden Company were ok. However they use an inappropriate delivered company. I ordered 9 bags of granite, the guy came with a pallet mover (which wasn’t even battery assisted) which would only be suitable for a concrete floor. Not only that they are not allowed or insured to drive on the driveway, so on two occasions they chose to completely block the only footpath instead of reversing on a large loose stone type drive. Stone and Garden were not interested in my complaint about this, I assume they get that a lot. This issue is easily solved by having smaller trucks, powered pallet hand movers, reversing into the drive, or using hi ab trucks for larger ordered. So I would say if you needed more then one or two bags at a time, I would look for a company which doesn’t use the cheapest carriers, and is geared up for moving 1 tonne bags."
Graham Church
Verified Buyer
"Easy website to find what I wanted. Friendly customer service to place my order. Delivery fast and efficient. Really pleased with purchase and service received."
MIKE GOULD
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service ss always"
Lorna Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website to use , can choose your delivery day , always delivered on the day they say ,"
Pauline Loughran
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service plus delivery driver really helpful"
"Great quality gravel and good quantities in the ton bags!! On time so didn’t slow the job"
Robert Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a sample of some stone and to this day it still hasn’t arrived. Very poor Would not recommend to anyone"
Mrs Alison Rolls
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, extremely helpful from start to finish. Excellent company. Will definitely use them again."
Alison, thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the goods you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.
Kind regards,

The Stone and Garden Company
Elizabeth Williams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent from start to finish. Customer service was helpful and friendly. Delivery arrived on time. I’ve now placed another order. Definitely recommend."
Thank you Elizabeth for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

Kind regards,

The Stone and Garden Company
Patrick Murray
Verified Buyer
"The bag of gravel was dropped right in the middle of my entrance right at the road edge! We couldn't get in the drive so had to park at road until my friend had to use his landrover and shift gravel with his bumper out of the way!"
"Excellent price fast delivery. Delivery driver was a star."
Julie Marsh
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company good quality without compromising on the cost"
"Fabulous service delivery chap very patient and accommodating"
"Purchase of our shed was great, price amazing and delivery spot on."
The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.53 based on 397 reviews