The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company
Telephone
Michael Maguire
"Stone & Garden helped me complete my landscaping project. We were going on holiday to Malta when I ordered the heavy load, but S&GC made the delivery at my requested date/time on our return."
"Very pleased. Communication over the phone was clear. Good value for money. Delivery man was punctual and very friendly and helpful."
"Glad I found this company. Easy to order, very good price, delivered on time and product is as good as expected."
"Very good service. Both friendly and helpful over the phone and delivery driver was also the same."
"The product is fine and at a very competitive price. The delivery service was dreadful. We were given a delivery day and assumed it would be in normal working hours. We checked at lunchtime and were told our delivery would be between 2-5. At 4.30 we checked again and were told our delivery vehicle was at Abingdon a good hour away from us. The delivery finally arrived at 7.30 p.m. this we think was unacceptable as we could have been going out in the evening and certainly did not anticipate a deliver of bulk shale bags at that time in the evening."
"Had the gravel delivered two bulk bags approx 850kg per bulk bag and only had a maximum of 600kg! Turn up on two different days rip off never again will I buy from this company"
"Excellent product, service and delivery. Would definitely recommend."
Hello Kelly,

Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the product and service you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

"quick delivery"
Hello,

We appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You.

The Stone and Garden Company
"The stone is beautiful and looks great, however the delivery was very poor. Firstly the delivery arrived on he wrong day and so the area wasn’t prepared ready for the stone. Secondly the delivery driver expected my pregnant wife to move heavy blocks so the pallet could fit on my drive area. Thirdly the driver then failed to get the pallet on my drive and left it half on my drive and half on the pavement. I was at work and couldn’t more it until late. This could have left me paying a fine if a complaint was made by a neighbor. The driver was pleasant but not helpful and refused to do anything else other than leave the pallet as it is. Plus he actually damaged part of the pavement edge. Happy with product but not with delivery service!"
Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and is taken on board to make our service a better service. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have spoken to our delivery company and we are working hard alongside each other to reduce the risk of this happen in the future.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Simple no hassle service. Delivery driver happy and helpful, unloaded in minutes, great price. Good job!"
Hello Sean,

Thank you for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Good price & delivered very quickly. However, incorrect delivery slot advised by depot, no drama but I would have liked to have been there when it arrived to ensure it was placed exactly where I wanted it."
Hello Alan,

The Stone and Garden Company
"Great price , much better than local garden centers or builders merchants. Delivery was fast and exactly as i had requested. Delivery driver was friendly and really helpful even without crane left 2 bulk bags exactly as i wanted."
Hello,

Every review is crucial for The Stone and Garden Company in order for us to better and improve on our company. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to reflect on our service and give us such positive feedback. We hope to be of assistance at a later date.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company and sharing your photo with us. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Very easy to order, extremely good communication and pleasant driver on delivery. Highly recommend any time, top company"
Hello Lucie,

Thank you for writing such a positive review of The Stone and Garden Company. We are glad that you were happy with the service you received. If there is ever anything we can do for you then just give us a call.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Hmmmm....ordered an had put down plum slate chippings to top up existing. However, they were grey, not plum. Now looks a right mess!!"
Hello Stefan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You ordered 20mm Plum Slate, we do not supply 20mm Grey Slate we only supply the Grey Slate in 40mm. Due to the time of year and the quarry conditions it is likely there is dust build up on the slate which may make it look Grey rather than Plum but I can assure you it cannot be 20mm Grey Slate that has been sent out. Please wash the stones and let us know the outcome. We also welcome any photos you have, please send these to sales@stoneandgarden.co

Kind Regards,
The Stone and Garden Company
"Beautiful delivery of Cotswold Buff gravel - a lovely soft colour unlike the almost white samples I had seen in the big chains. Very good delivery service, on time and helpful driver. Bark chips also great quality."
Hello Kate,

The Stone and Garden Company
"Fast, efficient service. Will definitely use company when ordering preferred gravel in bulk. Competitively priced."

The Stone and Garden Company
"I would have given Very Good, every thing was OK, but found one bag was torn ."

The Stone and Garden Company
"Good product range and cheaper than in stores. Marble stones arrived as per photos on website. Staff on phone helpful. Delivery as expected Would definitely use in future"
Hello Lisa,

The Stone and Garden Company
"Excellent, over the phone communication, very friendly, and helpful. Delivered when said, and product was as described. Thank you.ivy;"
Hello Margaret,

The Stone and Garden Company
"Fast delivery. Very helpful driver. Very good quality product. In fact very helpful from start to finish. Very happy to recommend"
Hello Kerrie,

The Stone and Garden Company
"Great service and delivery. Very impressed. Would definitely use this company again. Sian"
Hello Sian,

We appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us such a positive review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You.

The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.53 based on 513 reviews