The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company

Tell us how The Stone and Garden Company made you happy

Jonathan Sanderson
"Great customer service. However disappointed to learn delivery service required “solid ground” for a gravel driveway delivery. I can’t think of many places that put gravel on a solid ground. Although I am happy with the product delivered it was not as red as the picture on the website made out."
Michael Maguire
"Stone & Garden helped me complete my landscaping project. We were going on holiday to Malta when I ordered the heavy load, but S&GC made the delivery at my requested date/time on our return."
"Very pleased. Communication over the phone was clear. Good value for money. Delivery man was punctual and very friendly and helpful."
"Easy ordering, good product and delivered on time"
"Easy to order off website quick delivery would recommend. thanks Tom"
"Good price Good friendly service Good product"
"Very happy with my order - grey slate chippings 40mm. Stones were so much nicer in person and pictures just don’t do it any justice! Customer service was great and helpful. Was abit sceptical with delivery times as i had read past reviews however they arrived on time as planned and in perfect condition. Highly recommended!"
"Lovely stones need a bit of a wash/rainfall to get rid of the dust but very happy with purchase"
"Excellent product really good pieces good value would use again"
"Simple to order. Delivered on time. Very pleasant delivery driver. Highly recommended. Thank you. James Heaney. Leeds."
"First class product and a First class service, delivered exactly on time and notified one hour before hand"
"I ordered 850kg of cotswold stone. The customer service and delivery were excellent and very fast. The stones were great and extremely good value."
"Great product and service just about to re-order some more products."
"Excellent product of polar white stones, website easy to use. Great value and fast delivery Garden has been lifted nearly finished."
"Plum chips are a good size and the right colour. Delivered promptly and placed exactly where I wanted. Excellent"
"Hello Thank you so much. The play bark is fantastic quality and was delivered before 12pm !! Lovely friendly driver, really helpful and quick, respectful and practical. Esther"
"Superb delivery and very quick. Great quality of “Blossom” stones also"
"Fabulous customer service and delivery. Thank you."
"We are very happy with our purchase of two pallets of bagged blue slate. The price was the best I could find once free delivery was factored in, the customer service was excellent and our delivery driver even managed to get the two pallets at the top of our drive, making our job much easier. Very happy to recommend and will definitely consult again for future landscaping projects."
"Quality service. Prices can not be beaten. I have saved £40 on sourcing locally. The delivery driver is to be commended. Cheerful and nothing was too much trouble for him. Gave a good image of his company. Would shop again with confidence and I am happy to recommend this company to friends."
"Excellent service. Delivery vehicles need more than a pallet Jack"
"Great value for money, great communication and delivered on time as expected. I can’t fault this company. Thank you."
"Fantastic service from start to finish! Would highly recommend"
The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.56 based on 601 reviews