The Stone and Garden Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Stone and Garden Company
Telephone
Michael Maguire
"Stone & Garden helped me complete my landscaping project. We were going on holiday to Malta when I ordered the heavy load, but S&GC made the delivery at my requested date/time on our return."
"Very pleased. Communication over the phone was clear. Good value for money. Delivery man was punctual and very friendly and helpful."
"Glad I found this company. Easy to order, very good price, delivered on time and product is as good as expected."
"Wonderful lady acting as point of contact, really helpful delivery driver."
"Excellent product and price, which included delivery. Only issue was that when the delivery people collected the product from the company they delivered immediately, which wasn't on the date agreed. Thankfully I was in and no real problem but it could have been an issue."
"Many thanks for completing my order promptly. I was surprised however that you didn't want, or wouldn't take back the empty pallets, given our countries campaign for recycling. I will have to burn them."
Hello Martin,

We appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. You may find your local merchants will take the pallet from you and recycle it for you. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Good price, quick delivery. Crane vehicles would be better than pallet truck and tail lift for bulk bag deliveries"
Hello Stu,

Thank you for writing this review about The Stone and Garden Company. We greatly appreciate this feedback and if there is anything we can do for you in the future just let us know.

The Stone and Garden Company
"The product is fine and at a very competitive price. The delivery service was dreadful. We were given a delivery day and assumed it would be in normal working hours. We checked at lunchtime and were told our delivery would be between 2-5. At 4.30 we checked again and were told our delivery vehicle was at Abingdon a good hour away from us. The delivery finally arrived at 7.30 p.m. this we think was unacceptable as we could have been going out in the evening and certainly did not anticipate a deliver of bulk shale bags at that time in the evening."
Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and is taken on board to make our service a better service. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have spoken to our delivery company and we are working hard alongside each other to reduce the risk of this happen in the future

The Stone and Garden Company
"Good price & delivered very quickly. However, incorrect delivery slot advised by depot, no drama but I would have liked to have been there when it arrived to ensure it was placed exactly where I wanted it."
Hello Alan,

We appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You.

The Stone and Garden Company
"I would have given Very Good, every thing was OK, but found one bag was torn ."
Hello,

The Stone and Garden Company
"Wet day driver stressed by delivery but had not thought out how to get product off of the lorry. He got there in the end."
Hi Margaret,
Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and taken on board to make our service a better service. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have spoken to our delivery company and we are working hard alongside each other to reduce the risk of this happen in the future.

The Stone and Garden Company
"I ordered some bags of red granite. The product was perfect, and delivery time fast. The only downside is the bulk bags are on pallets, off loaded onto a pallet truck, with the limitations of where a pallet truck can go. Ideally a crane lift would be much better."
Hello Peter, every review is crucial for The Stone and Garden Company in order for us to better and improve on our company. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to reflect on our service and give us such positive feedback. We hope to be of assistance at a later date.

The Stone and Garden Company
"Ordered white stones over the phone .. the lady was really helpful . The stones arrived 2 days later and were just what I wanted."

The Stone and Garden Company
"Happy with the Blue Slate clippings , a bit of a problem with the delivery,but Stone and Garden were very helpful and resolved the problem, would buy from them again."
Thank you Ian, we appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write us a review. If we can ever be of any help in the future then please let us know. Thank You
The Stone and Garden Company
"Order process, price point and product are great. Delivery on a pallet for heavy orders is an issue - trying to move a ton of product on a pallet truck with even the slightest incline is almost impossible. And as we live on a slight hill it even need three of us to help move the pallet inside the lorry."
Hi Terry,
Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is important to us and is taken on board to make our service a better service. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have spoken to our delivery company and we are working hard alongside each other to reduce the risk of this happening in the future

The Stone and Garden Company
"Quality product, speedy delivery, value for money & great communication 👍🏻"
"High quality service with quick delivery. Terms and conditions were iterated as regards where goods were to be dropped off (curb side). I am happy will recommend co in future. Maynard"
"Very easy to order and great prices. My only issue was the big time window for delivery, even on the day we were not given any indication of the approximate time of arrival."
"This company handled the order and delivery very professionally.The product is excellent .This is the second time I have used them."
"Ordered one bulk bag, and ran out so had to order another bulk, the first bag was very muddy stones, the second bag was a lot better, the second delivery was changed three times, do to the bad weather, but still happy with stone, and garden"
"Easy website to find what I wanted. Friendly customer service to place my order. Delivery fast and efficient. Really pleased with purchase and service received."
"Great service! I love the gravel colour!!"

The Stone and Garden Company
"The stones ordered arrived on time and were good quality, however, I was disappointed to find that one or two shovel fulls of red pea gravel had been thrown onto the top of the white marble stones. This had been reported by our local driver and he offered us the chance to refuse delivery. In order to avoid any delay we decided to accept the delivery and separate the stones ourselves."
The Stone and Garden Company is rated 4.53 based on 533 reviews