The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
customer service
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

Pleasant & efficient
My nurse was incredibly thorough and explained everything to me throughout the consultation. She made me feel at ease and I left feeling very reassured. She answered all of my questions and made sure I pointed out any areas that she may have missed (which she hadn’t!). She even looked at a mole on my scalp.
Thorough and productive process of checking all moles. The nurse was excellent.
Very thorough mole check and mapping. V impressed. I was given a referral to a dermatologist and decided to book this through the Mole Clinic. I had been assured by the very efficient nurse who did my screening that my v rare skin condition would be taken into account and I might need a different treatment from the norm. However, when I came to book this I was told that the consultant couldn't be pre-briefed. So I've made alternative arrangements. V disappointing.
Staff were friendly and the nurse was clearly very knowledgeable. Clinic easy to find and convenient just off Regents street. While not cheap it was reasonably priced for the service and the follow up patient care has been excellent.
The doctor, Sandra, made me feel comfortable and explained everything well.
efficient and helpful
My very first appointment was cancelled and the text received at 6.42am when I was already on the train. Wish it was the day before! However, the clinic manager, Tom has kindly fitted me in the earliest available slot at 9.45a.m on the same day, which I appreciated. The nurse, Haley was lovely and explained everything needed in detail.
Pleasant staff and explained review well
Clinical nurse specialist was very professional friendly and put me at ease. She explained what she was doing, gave clear information where possible and was able to give a balanced clinical opinion as well as more general advice. The reception team were very professional if somewhat distant and cool. The follow up telephone call and e-mail was very speedy (next day) with a clear plan for medical opinion and appointment organised there and then. Overall an impressive service.
Easy to book and attend. My early jitters were soon dismissed by the professional and informative review. I would go again.
Great staff, clear instructions, only 4 rating as online chat was never responding and couldn't book online for some reason
Thank you for positively reviewing our service. I apologise that our Chat and Online Booking services were unavailable, as we close them for one to two days each year for updates and maintenance.

Kind regards,

Iain Mack
MD
Great central location (OXford circus) - also multiple branches for convenience. Receptionist not overly welcoming but colleague extremely kind and offered me some tea. Nurse was informative and helpful - answered all my questions. Felt my session was a bit rushed and therefore £50 for 7 minutes is expensive! Would recommend and come back.
Friendly and reassuring staff who seemed knowledgeable, thorough and professional.
Ver y helpful and efficient
Reception @ Moorgate a bit useless. Nurses are always v. good. Been going for years.
No waiting, very efficient. All procedures are well explained, also the results. I have recommended the Clinique to many of my friends.
Great efficient service - even if my appointment was 15 mins late.
Excellent service. A little on the pricey side for photos to be taken and analysed.
I particularly welcomed the cup of tea on my arrival and the friendly, efficient and timely service.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.82 based on 1,253 reviews