The MOLE Clinic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic

About The MOLE Clinic: The UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic.

"The team was very welcoming at reception and the examination very professional. The result was sent in the discussed time frame. I would have appreciated being informed that taking pictures does result in additional cost."
"Have been going here for 4 years now to keep an eye on my skin. Staff are great from reception through to consultant. Have had three removed, all thankfully benign but they have certainly changed shape so well worth a regular check up. Recommend"
"Very well looked after by friendly and efficient staff. In particular the nurse I saw called Danielle Thorburn at the Argyll Street Clinic who was very thorough and identified some problem areas that need further attention; she was extremely professional and friendly in her approach"
"Professional and efficient service"
"The service was fantastic and the nurse who examined me Emer McCormack really put me at ease during the examination. She then called me prior to receiving the emailed report to firstly make sure I received it and to explain the contents of it in an understandable manner. She is a credit to your company and will use you again."
"Really good service with great nurses"
"Great efficient service - even if my appointment was 15 mins late."
"Nurse Edyta Wener was fantastic - very knowledgeable and friendly. She took the time to explain carefully what she was looking out for and what the risks are. She let me know potential options of next steps, but did not pressure me to decide or buy anything there and then."
"Nurse Emer McCormack was absolutely fantastic when explaining everything. She was calm and reassuring during the consultation a s well as afterwards when she called with the diagnosis/next steps."
"Professional and friendly service; a must really for anyone to do on the regular in terms of health screening."
"I would recommend this service. I was able to get an appointment for the next day and the report came back within one day. Very professional service."
"The nurse was highly professional and friendly; she obviously knew her job. The receptionists are friendly and helpful."
"Such an amazing service. Really put my mind at rest and dealt with a situation that could have become very serious if left. I would recommend anybody that has moles to get them checked out as early detection is the key. What can look normal to the naked eye can reveal much more when magnified . the nurses and friendly and caring and the removal procedure is efficient and quick. From initial examination to analysis and removal in 3 days . if you are considering it you should go for it ."
"Excellent service. A little on the pricey side for photos to be taken and analysed."
"Very impressed with the whole process and all the staff, especially Emer who did my inspection. After a visit one is even more conscious of every blemish and the importance of keeping an eye on them."
"I particularly welcomed the cup of tea on my arrival and the friendly, efficient and timely service."
"Nurse Emer was amazing, and made me feel really comfortable. Since my mole check I've been much more careful with my skin - their advice was fantastic. I'd definitely recommend to anybody who has lots of moles and is concerned."
"I’m in my early thirties so wouldn’t ordinarily have thought of getting my moles checked from this age, but with a family history of melanomas and having travelled a lot / had a lot of sun exposure, I decided to go. I thought I knew my moles but when being asked questions about pigment and size and how long I had them, I realised I really didn’t! I have four moles under 3 month review and even if they just turn out to be atypical, I’ve learnt a lot from the mole clinic and will be keeping a much better eye on my moles myself throughout the year and doing annual visits. The peace of mind is so worth it and everyone at the clinic was lovely."
"Good servise, friendly staff, quick result, professional advise."
"Very professional ."