The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
customer service
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

Very helpful, quick and a great position very close to London Bridge Station. A great way to check individual moles and I plan to have the body check. Not too expensive either.
Very professional service
I was in and out of there in 10 minutes, the nurse was friendly, reassuring and helpful. Such a seamless and easy service.
A mind-settling experience, and one I would recommend to everyone. Took 30 minutes and in the vast majority of cases, there will be no further action, but if something is suspect, you should get it dealt with immediately.
The mole map is such a useful tool for keeping an eye on my moles, particularly as I have too many to check manually or using an app. It gives me great reassurance to know I am being properly monitored.
Very worthwhile service. The nurse (Emer) was professional and her easy going manner put me at ease. I would recommend the MoleMap (photographs) as it's not easy to remember from year to year what moles you have or what has changed. My appointment flagged up a couple of 'new' moles that required further investigation.
I have had many consultations over the years regarding my skin, and I have had to suffer the difficulty of getting referred within the NHS despite my history. The service at The MOLE Clinic was exceptional - Nurse E put me at ease and spent time explaining everything. I would throughly recommend them and I will come back for my annual check-ups.
Efficient clinic & nurses are very thorough. I was told on the day that she suspected a basal cell. I paid extra for z special image to be referred to z specialist Dr. 24 hours later I received a personal phone call confirming her suspicion & a written report with images was forwarded to me. 1st class service.
I've been several times now to two different branches - Argyll Street (Oxford Circus) and Harley Street. The service is exceptional - everyone from reception to the nurses and the doctors, really great. Twice I've had moles removed by the same consultant and he was really kind, patient and made the whole experience as good as it could possibly be. Would definitely recommend.
Very thorough and professional, offers great peace of mind particularly after diagnosing several basal cell carcinomas during my annual mole check up last year. Annual reminder service and subsequent reminders very helpful.
I was worried about moles that had appeared over recent months and went for a check at the Mole Clinic. The consultation was very reassuring and done in a respectful and informative way. This is a great way to get peace of mind at a reasonable price.
I have been visiting the Mole Clinic for ten years. On each occasion I have felt comfortable and at ease. Reception staff check you in with a smile and offer tea or coffee. Waiting time is minimal and always within a few minutes of your appointment. Each nurse I have had have been very professional and always ready for a chat and a laugh during the examination. Everything is explained, especially how to self examine. I have a full body scan, which is backed up with an emailed report. The clinic emphases the need for prevention and that any moles that look suspicious are investigated ASAP to ensure treatment is much easier to give. If anyone has moles of any shape or size, this is the place to come for a check. I had a small dark patch on the right hand side of my nose which was spotted last year which was a Actinic Keratoses, the nurse gave me a leaflet with a recommended cream, which I took to my GP, the patch disappeared within 4 weeks. So, I will continue to have annual check ups. Thanks.
Very professional and efficient service. I’d highly recommend to provide piece of mind.
Having been persuaded to overcome shyness and body dissatisfaction, I am so pleased I went for a full check up. The service is super/professional and courteous. A shout-out for nurse Claire on this front, though I am sure all her colleagues are the same. Got my report totally as promised and booked in to see a dermatology consultant to knock the identified issues on the head (or on the shoulder, in my case). Highly recommended. Don’t delay; just do it.
The Mole Clinic was easy to book. I had a check up for peace of mind. I saw a specialist nurse who seemed knowledgeable and competent. She made sure that I was fully informed and by the end I knew what to look for in the future. I also felt that she is interested in her work and her patients which is important to me. Altogether it was a positive experience.
The service they offer provides great peace of mind. If you have used sun beds or got sun burned as a child, then it makes sense to keep an eye on your skin as you get older.
I was so pleased to have The Mole Clinic review what my doctor had said was a cyst. They confirm that was most likely but felt further investigation was needed as a precaution. So I can now go back to my GP and ask for help and give him some supportive evidence. Brilliant service.
Excellent service as always from the Mole Clinic. Having a fully body annual mole check always makes me re-assured and the appropriate advice/recommended action given is as excellent part of the service. Can highly recommend.
I had a great experience from the beginning at the Mole Clinic. I was seen promptly, everything was explained to me clearly and I felt like I was in good hands. The removal procedure went smoothly and the doctor and nursing staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. The aftercare and follow-up was well explained and I left feeling well cared for. Thank you!
Excellent service at the Moorgate Clinic. Friendly and professional staff. Lovely nurse who did a really thorough check which put my mind at rest. Worth every penny.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.82 based on 1,227 reviews