The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

Excellent service, ignore any negative feedback, other companies pay people to damage the reputation of competitors. I’m impartial and I was thoroughly pleased, they were professional, competitively priced and didn’t try to sell you other services. I was astounded by the speedy turnaround of a professional report and doctors diagnosis within a few hours. Don’t worry about a mole at home, see these guys.
Excellent visit.
Easy to get an appointment. Helpful and clear explanation of my moles.
Really would recommend this screening service to either put your mind at rest or as an early alert system. Very good clear COVID guidelines. Felt safe and confident throughout.
The service was extremely quick, I’ll definitely be back!
I warmly recommend the Mole Clinic. I had a full-body skin check with Sandra, who was both warm and professional. She answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable during my appointment. I plan on getting a check every year, both for peace of mind and to catch any problems early.
A very efficient, thorough and professional service - my mind is put at rest!
Charming, efficient and informative.
Very reassuring.
Very prompt and informative treatment, would definitely recommend.
The Mole clinic provided a faultless service start to finish. Reassuring and knowledgeable, I would recommend to everyone.
Very professional
Excellent service. I paid £245 for the full mole mapping and it was 100% worth the money. I’ll be going back annually for the foreseeable future.
Very professional mole screening nurses. They put you at ease and results are very quick. As many GPs don't see moles every day, I prefer to have mine screened at the Mole clinic, as they focus only on examining moles.
Simple and very informative exam. Good to do once a year or so
Booked a rapid mole check. The nurse was friendly, reassuring and answered all the questions I had. Got the results back the same day and told what to do with them. Would recommend to anyone looking for peace of mind.
I am a healthcare professional and can highly reccomend The mole clinic for its:
Professionalism
Expertise
Cleanliness
Such a great service - really professional, reassuring and quick - I got my results from the Rapid Mole Check the same day!
Professional and friendly clinic where I was assessed and received my results on the same day. Nice clean consultation room and waiting area. Very impressed with the service and i would highly recommend.
Excellent and friendly service. Very professional. I got my results very quickly and making an appointment was easy and quick. Much easier than trying to get to see your GP and at a reasonable cost. Recommended.
Easily booked online. Quick mole screen assured me that my 'mole' was not a mole and was harmless. So glad I went.
Simple to book and thorough, professional service. Thank you
Quick, efficient and professional. Very good service and communication was very prompt.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.84 based on 1,397 reviews