The Mole Clinic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Mole Clinic

About The Mole Clinic: The UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic.

"Thoughtful, spoke to insurance before I arrived."
"Very calming, informative, caring nurse."
"Thank you to the staff at the Mole Clinic who made my experience so much easier than it could have been: the quick response and compassionate approach. Pat"
"appointment kept to time, clear explanations and very friendly service"
"It provided a measure of reassurance in a fast timescale."
"I had a very attentive nurse who was very thorough and pleasant . I received my results and comprehensive details of my mole very quickly by email. I am very satisfied with the service I got and will certainly return there"
"The nurse examining me was excellent, explaining everything to me clearly and succinctly"
"Easy and efficient booking on line. Nurse was friendly and professional and answered all of my questions. Communication was timely and clear at all times"
"Lovely offices in central locations. Friendly and helpful staff - from the receptionists to the nurses and doctors. Excellent communication by text and email."
"Very thorough examination and scan service. The nurse spotted an abnormal mole I would never have seen myself. All removed and dealt with very quickly. Phew!"
"Laura made me feel comfortable and explained what she was doing and what she found in clear and concise terms. She put my mind at rest explain the possible causes ands what to do going forward. She was good on her follow up with the results and made it clear she was available if I wanted to discuss the results in more detail once I had seen the written report. She also referred me for the follow-up appointment for treatment"
"Professional, pleasant and efficient"
"Very professional service. Phone call with results after 3 hours after appointment with advice to return for a recheck after 3 months."
"Very professional, efficient and pleasant."
"Easy to arrange the appointment (and to change the date). I saw Laura who was brilliant; professional and very knowledgeable. She was practical, reassuring and when she got my report, telephoned me to take me through it and again reassure me. All the staff were charming and helpful and the report was clear and instructive. Very highly recommended all round and well worth the costs."
"Professional, knowledgeable and friendly service"
"Extremely swift & professional, caring turnaround and service"
"A very fast and efficient service. From booking an appointment online to the friendly informative check up and results turnaround. Thoroughly recommended"
"Professional, caring and meticulous. Laura put me at ease straight away, was thorough in her examination and taught me a lot about moles, skin cancers and how to self check. 5 star."
"Booking was simple and I did not have to wait long for my appointment. The nurse, Martyna Puokopicova, was friendly, knowledgeable and set me completely at ease."
The Mole Clinic is rated 4.79 based on 916 reviews