The MOLE Clinic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic

About The MOLE Clinic: The UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic.

Telephone
"The consultation was informative quick and pleasant. I appreciated the dedicated approach to the appointment follow-up via phone and email."
"Informed anc friendly staff"
"Very professional. It was a quick visit, but also very thorough, and I think it's 100% worth the investment of keeping tabs on moles. I didn't feel like they were trying to sell me on any service I didn't need. My uncle has had skin cancer for 40 years and he has lost an eye and an ear as a result, so I try to be vigilant about checks every year. This is a great clinic for peace of mind."
"Great service and couldn’t believe how quick they could see me for assessment. Laura was amazing and so reassuring through quite a worrying time. The follow up and the report were sent through so quickly and I was constantly asked if I had any questions where Laura was able to put my mind at rest."
"Excellent service. Recommended by a friend and felt so reassured by the end of my assessment, despite having several areas which needed further examination. Friendly and very professional. The most thorough mole examination I have ever had. The annual check will become as important as my dental check ups- if not more important!"
"Brilliant professional and easy service. Very detailed report and they made me feel very confident in the results."
"Very professional and quick service. Easy to book online and smooth process. Friendly doctors and nurses - would highly recommend!"
"Wasn’t sure exactly what to expect but was impressed by the thoroughness and knowledge of my nurse that examined me. The time taken to explain everything to me wasn’t rushed and I am grateful for the furthere referral. If you are reading this abs still wondering if you should book then yes!"
"A very reassuring experience that hilight fortunately just a couple of areas of concern."
"Great srrvice."
"The service was good and the nurse was very friendly and eager to help and inform"
"Very efficient and thorough service, and was money well spent for me as the nurse was able to identify a mole which was unusual. Given this information I was able to then arrange a removal with the Mole Clinic. I was able to do this all within one working week."
"Money well spent, whether it's for early detection or peace of mind. I'll definitely make it a regular thing. The whole experience was very efficient."
"I had torn a mole on my back and it looked very odd. I was quite nervous that it might be dangerous. The receptionist and Dermatological Nurse both put me at ease. I was particularly pleased that the Nurse shared her expectations that it was probably not malignant. The report, which is thorough but understandable for a layperson, came back the next day and everything is okay. Just to be sure it heals properly, I am going for a rescope in three weeks time. Excellent service."
"The staff put me at ease straight away, as I am sure most people are a little nervous and frightened about the subject matter. Will certainly return if I needed assurance again."
"Kind, thorough help with a good booking system."
"Very friendly and polite staff, no delay in waiting room, good professional environment and rapid results."
"My first ever visit, Martina was fantastic, put me at ease and really knew her stuff!"
"fabulous service, on time, competent and friendly"
"It was quick and easy to make an appointment and a Report was sent to me within 24 hours, although I was advised that it could take up to 3 days. Excellent service"
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.80 based on 996 reviews