The Mole Clinic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Mole Clinic

About The Mole Clinic: The UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic.

Verified Buyer

Excellent staff and clean and tidy surroundings. All information clearly explained.
Verified Buyer

It was very informative and very thorough. It also gave me peace of mind.

Not applicable.
Verified Buyer

When I was a child in the 60s and 70s I suffered sun burn several times and my brother alerted me to The Mole Clinic which had identified he had early stage skin cancer. The check, scan and report I received was very professional and comprehensive. Would definitely recommend this to everyone even just as a precaution.
Verified Buyer

A great service - convenient, professional and fast.
Verified Buyer

Great to have piece of mind that my freekles and moles are okay. Professional service where I learnt a lot about the signs and changes to look out for.
Verified Buyer

Efficient, good staff, and reassuring outcome.
Verified Buyer

The Mole Clinic provides a head-to-toe review of skin blemishes, which a GP would not normally have the time or expertise to undertake. The service is efficient, reasonably priced, and provides welcome reassurance, with appropriate follow-up if needed. I intend to return regularly for checks.
Verified Buyer

They were easy to deal with
Verified Buyer

They were kind, professional and thorough. I feel much more reassured after my visit. Charlotte was absolutely lovely and she made me feel completely at ease. I feel the cost is worth it and I will definitely be coming back :)
Verified Buyer

It was a very quick and professional service
Verified Buyer

Very thorough exam by the nurse who was personable and friendly. Felt at ease.

Only negative I would say is that there is a hint of money making in it, i had 4 moles imaged at £30 per mole for specialist to review. They were fine, but need a follow up photo in 3 months at £35 an image. Being a cancer-screening service, obviously you feel you should do this, however I'm unsure whether it really needs such follow-up and the recommended yearly screening soon adds up...
Thank you for reviewing our service.

Our screening nurses are skilled at identifying and imaging abnormal moles, at higher risk of skin cancer, for review by specialist skin doctors.

Those doctors will only recommend follow-up review of a new image if it is necessary to rule out abnormal change in a mole. If such change is identified, the mole should be removed. This clinically-approved approach is proven to help us correctly diagnose life-threatening melanomas.

I hope this helps put your mind at rest.

Kind regards, Iain Mack, Founder & MD, The MOLE Clinic.
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, polite and professional
Verified Buyer

Service at The Mole Clinic was excellent. All the staff were extremely professional and I was made to feel totally at ease. There was plenty of time to ask questions. I had a full body mole check and can wholeheartedly recommend this.
Verified Buyer

Prompt appointment. Friendly and personable staff. High quality assessment and prompt results, with a supportive phone call
Verified Buyer

Identified some areas for further precautionary investigation.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very knowledgable nurse.
Verified Buyer

The initial mole body check was very thorough and you are made to feel comfortable at this time. The nurse 'Dani' (I believe this was her name) was extremely knowledgeable about all forms of skin cancer and skin lesions. In fact, she spotted a colourless mole which I had previously believed was a mosquito bite. The results from this consultation came through via a phone call and follow up email less than 24 hours later. From me it's important to receive my results ASAP as I'm a bit of a worrier. I was then sent to have this mole removed. Again, during the procedure I was made to feel very comfortable and informed by Doctor Ven and the nurse. They kept me laughing all through the appointment. I was told I would receive my results on Tuesday 17th Oct which was correct.
Verified Buyer

Julija at the Mole Clinic instilled confidence in me as she was very thorough in her examination and took her time with it. The reports I received afterwards were detailed and informative.
Verified Buyer

Prompt, fast and friendly service, from making the appointment at the earliest opportunity to arriving and having my examination exactly on time. Sandra, the nurse, was friendly professional and explained everything in a succinct and relaxed way. The result were quick and advice, clear and concise.
The Mole Clinic is rated 4.79 based on 874 reviews