The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

The mole exam is quick, reassuring, and discrete. Nothing at all to worry about
Superb - very thorough and reassuirng would come agian
Excellent, professional service
welcoming, efficient and everything very clearly explained
A thorough and professional check up undertaken by a very courteous nurse. Not cheap but compared to the consequences of not finding a skin cancer in time, a good investment.
Very professional service. My screening nurse, Anna was knowledgeable and considerate. The clinic was clean and had a good atmosphere.
Attentive and caring check up. Fully recommend it.
Excellent place
The mole clinic was a friendly and efficient practice. Very informative and I felt at ease and left reassured- highly recommended!
Excellent service. Quick and convenient.
Very efficient and professional
Caring, friendly and reassuring. Offer a good range of services, which is especially important at the moment when access to the NHS can be problematic.
I was feeling rather nervous. I was told to wait, which I did but only for a few moments. I arrived a few minutes early. The nurse took necessary information quickly. She examined, and photographed the large mole that is growing on my thigh. She said it did not look malignant to her. My relief was palpable. She told me that I would get the report within three days. I left the building 5 minutes after I arrived. I was with the nurse approximately 3. I feel the I could have been given some support about skin care, or some psychoeducation relating to my age, best creams and some strategic planning about how to avoid damage. A wasted opportunity. No toilet paper in the loo.
Was a little bit nervous before my appointment, the doctor put me at complete ease. Staff were very friendly and very kind and made me feel comfortable. Would highly recommend!
A very quick, efficient and highly professional service. It gives me peace of mind knowing that my moles are being checked properly, especially the ones on my back which are difficult for me to see.
I’ve received a very good service, the nurse was very kind, very attentive, friendly and professional. All of my needs were met, all of my questions answered. I can truly recommend Harley Street Mole Clinic.
I have to admit to being a bit sceptical with the process and half expected an obvious suggestion to take up further treatment(s) at additional cost. However the body check was very thorough, the nurse explained if she thought there were any specific concerns regarding moles / lesions. At the end I was given the option to progress follow up either through my own GP or with a consultant at the clinic, (at extra cost). A report was provided that I could use to show my GP but if anything that could have been more detailed and the photos taken of the areas of concern could have been part of the report. But all in all the appointment gave me the information / peace of mind that I needed and the nurse was first class.
Very professional and friendly staff. The mole scan was very thorough and informative
Very reassuring staff, professional and courteous. Fast, accurate results for me personally
Absolutely fantastic service at The MOLE Clinic. The welcome from the reception staff was great. Christina who carried out my skin check was thorough, professional and really made me feel at ease. She answered all my questions and was very patient throughout. Having made several visits to my local GP regarding my skin this was the first time that I had received a full and detailed explanation. I left feeling much, much happier and positive about what was really going on with my skin than I have for many, many years. Highly recommended to anyone who has any concerns or just wants to understand their own skin.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.84 based on 1,524 reviews