The Mole Clinic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Mole Clinic

About The Mole Clinic: The UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic.

"Went for a single mole check up and service was first class, exactly as described and despite having the 'image' on a Saturday received the results Monday morning. The price to avoid waiting for doctor appointment and possible referral was not prohibitive and would thoroughly recommend. Many thanks"
"The experience was great, the nurse (Julia) did a thorough (much more thorough than expected!) whole body screening. I am still waiting for my results 4 days later which is slightly frustrating but made slightly more bearable by the friendly and very apologetic staff."
"Even during a difficult time, The Mole Clinic has handled things efficiently and sensitively. The nurses are wonderful and I feel I'm in good hands with my consultant. I only wish I had been to The Mole Clinic sooner."
"The Mole Clinic were most helpful and thorough. My nurse was professional and well trained. Thankfully everything was ok. What was most helpful were the pointers of what to look for in skin cancer and I was better informed as a result."
"Quick and easy to use. Charming, professional and efficient medical staff."
"Slick professional service with great staff. Very reassuring feedback"
"Fantastic service, wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Very professional and efficient service. Thorough examination and left me very reassured. Money well spent!"
"I was seen the same day I phoned for an appointment. I was given an initial assessment which was very helpful. The report was received within the 3 day deadline. Good value for money in terms of service and speed of service. All the above greatly helped to reduce my anxiety levels."
"Professional assesment"
"Fantastic service, from the initial consultation to follow up call. Would recommend to anyone who is vaguely worries about a mole and wanted a professional opinion quickly."
"I had concerns about some of the 'moles' on my body but my nurse Danielle was very reassuring and kind. I was amazed at how thorough my examination was as even between my toes were checked! Danielle found a very small mole at the back of my upper right leg, which I would never have found myself. Following referral to one of the clinic's doctors the initial feeling is that it is benign. I have to go back in a few weeks time but I know I will be treated very professionally."
"Very quick to arrange a check and very flexible when I had to rearrange. The nurse was obviously very competent and gave me confidence in what was being done."
"Found a mole which concerned me. No GP appointment for 10 days, so searched Mole Clinic and found next day appointment at Canary Wharf. Very thorough all over examination, with detailed verbal comments, and some photos taken for specialist opinion. A professional and reassuring service. Received my full written report the following day. I would highly recommend this service if you have any concerns or just want peace of mind."
"The staff at front of house are friendly and helpful. I had my appointment with Martina who was understanding and kind, and explained everything to me so I wouldn’t worry. My referral cane through within 2 days and Marina called me to explain next steps. Great patient care and friendly staff."
"Online system worked well, I could book in on the same day and received my results quickly. The consultant who examined me was professional, kind and really listened. I felt comfortable and respected at every step of the way, and options were explained well. Thank you for a good experience."
"I felt very reassured - the staff were very kind, professional and knowledgable. I would recommend them to friends and family."
"I went to have a mole checked with nurse Edyta Wener , she was absolutely fantastic- she did a thorough examination and talked me through various procedures, I felt quite nervous and she really put my mind at rest. I was then referred onto a consultant who was again excellent. We spent a lot of time discussing options of treatment. Would highly recommend."
"Very thorough and excellent after service"
"Promptly dealt with booking appointment. Reception staff at City branch personable and helpful. Dr Ven and nurse were calm, professional and put me at my ease."
The Mole Clinic is rated 4.80 based on 941 reviews