The MOLE Clinic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic

About The MOLE Clinic: The UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic.

"Quick, efficient service with very knowledge staff deeply versed in their field. Follow up after first consultation was within 24 hours and was seen by a Consultant 48 hours after that. Very reassuring."
"Responsive emails and to phone calls; quick follow up. Service at the Oxford Circus clinic was very professional and consultation was thorough without being pushy about additional cost treatments."
"Very professional service. Follow up and customer service was great. First time visit."
"Very courteous and prompt service. Also a very thorough examination and excellent explanations all the way through. And speedy, well-explained and effective treatment"
"Very efficient with lovely staff. They quickly came back with the results. Well worth doing for peace of mind!"
"Very good experience with The Mole Clinic. Called for an appointment and was seen within 2 hours - the appointment only took 20 minutes so managed to do it on my work break. Results back in a few days! So convenient - my GP appointment would have been 6 weeks. Recommend if you are having a little health scare."
"This is my second visit to the mole clinic and I will be back again. I found the service professional and efficient with just the right amount of medical information for a non-doctor. One small thing is that I preferred the after visit report the first time I visited with photographs of potential future problems and not just in writing as I have just received in the second report...…..it's not cheap so I do not think that would be too much to ask?"
"great service. Easy to book, friendly reception, thorough and clear appointment and report thereafter. Very impressed. I went via a personal recommendation and she was spot on"
"Ema was amazing, incredibly relaxed and enthusiastic."
"I felt very comfortable, and the nurse was full of useful information. The staff were all exceptionally pleasant."
"Excellent service very with quick results. The nurse Editar Weeden was charming very thorough and reassuring. Highly recommend"
"Laura the nurse was very thorough and explained all the different types of “moles”. What I found very interesting was the fact that the 2 things picked up on me were definitely not what I would have expected. Not the normal “brown moles” that we all think of. But in one case, a very small, visually forgettable spot, which turned out to be a problem. Will be having both of my “things” removed."
"I found the Mole Clinic professional, clean and relaxing. The appointment time was kept and accurate. I will return. Thank you"
"I got a same day appointment, and a warm welcome from the receptionist. My screening nurse was really comforting and explained everything clearly to me."
"Friendly and reassuring staff who seemed knowledgeable, thorough and professional."
"It was wonderful to be able to book an appointment at The Mole Clinic within a couple of days, and very reassuring to know that a mole I was concerned about could be looked at so soon. The nurse who saw me was highly knowledgeable and able to give me lots of information about the mole as soon as she saw it. I had thought I would immediately be seen by a dermatologist, which was not the case, so this was just a first step in getting a mole examined, rather than fast-tracking it to a dermatologist, however, the whole experience was very professional and reassuring and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a quick assessment of a mole they are worried about."
"The whole process was handled sensitively and professionally. I was kept informed throughout the examination and the nurse took great care to explain why some further investigation was necessary. I left feeling very confident in the effectiveness and the quality of the service. I would recommend it to anyone."
"Thorough. Attentive. Caring. I always feel that I get expert care and attention, in an unhurried environment, when I go the Mole Clinic."
"Excellent service and very professional, friendly and knowledgeable team."
"Ver y helpful and efficient"
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.81 based on 1,071 reviews