The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

The MOLE Clinic 5 star review on 30th January 2017
Ms ODEA
More Photos & Videos
Great service and truly good for peace of mind. The nurse was absolutely lovely too.

I just wish it wasn’t so prohibitively expensive, as a check up if we’re lucky to be healthy costs a lot to start with, and every little issue found comes at an extra price (not even to be treated, just checked).
I would highly suggest The MOLE Clinic. Staff was very pleasant and professional. I was attended on time and I got report in few hours.
Very good, quick, friendly and informative.
Very quick and simple. Lovely staff. Quicker than waiting for a GP appointment.
Fast, helpful and friendly. Appreciate the education of what to look for. Puts my mind at ease.
Sandra has been extremely polite and professional throughout the consultation. I really appreciated her scrupulousness and preparation and how she made me feel at ease. I received the report of the mole check the day after the appointment, which has been a great relief. I will definitely come back for my next mole checks.
Nurse Sandra was very informative and let me know all possible outcomes. I highly recommend coming to the Mole Clinic to alleviate any skin concerns.
Complete and attentive service..
Brilliant service from the Argyll Street practice. The screening nurse, Sandra, was very professional and helped to make the whole experience as stress free as possible. Results were received very quickly too, absolutely first class, and all for £145. Would highly recommend if you’re worried about any moles or lesions.
Was a very thorough and professional service, the lady was also very kind and made me feel at ease! Really appreciated that
I was very impressed with the experience. The screening nurse Haley at the Moorgate clinic was warm and reassuring. Highly recommended, well worth the money for peace of mind.
Friendly great service.
Very worthwhile, professional, efficient and pleasant service
Very pleasant and non-invasive experience. The nurse was knowledgeable, reassuring and very friendly. I have discovered two of my moles need to be removed so I would urge anyone to get themselves checked.
Always so helpful and positive and efficient. I like that they now offer a service for mole removal - in the past it was always quite stressful to find someone who could remove a mole urgently
Very helpful and charming nurse. Thank you.
The mole check is expensive but how do you put a price on your life. Without The Mole Clinic I would most likely be dead after a doctor refused to take out a mole saying it would be for cosmetic reasons. I visited The Mole Clinic and 2 hours after my appointment they called me to tell me to get my mole taken out ASAP. I found out that I had melanoma, luckily I had caught it early so it hadn't spread. I am now 5 years clear and I go to The Clinic twice a year so if anything is found I can get it early. I owe my life to The Mole Clinic so yes it is expensive but it is worth every penny.
Amazing service giving complete reassurance. Thank you so much.
Brilliant customer service.
Excellent service, highly recommend
Very thorough check-up and meticulous advice. Money well spent.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.83 based on 1,263 reviews