The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

Great staff - made the mole check really easy and stress free.

I got the full body check, but then had to pay a bit extra for doctor to review two moles that were questionable. That was fine by me.

Overall great service- would recommend.
I couldn't be happier. In just about 15 minutes all my doubts and fear were soothed and clarified by a competent, empathetic and professional member of the staff. I want to stress how important it was for me, suffering from anxiety disorder and OCD, to encounter a professional who never minimised my fear. I've felt listened and supported in every possible way, and also inspired to know more about my skin and how to take care of it.
Prices can be off putting for many in these difficult times, but prevention is an investment for the future.
Great service and quick solutions.
Very good screening; nurse was very knowledgeable and informative. Really professional and friendly.
I’d recommend this clinic to friends and family.
Martina was amazing. Really reassuring and extremely helpful. I learnt more about my skin in ~30 mins than I have in my entire life! Pricey, but well worth it.
Excellent service - good pre-visit communication; welcoming staff; very knowledgeable nurses who explain everything in as much detail as you need; I need an urgent referral for treatment and this was received promptly with a comprehensive report for my GP/clinician. Definitely worth the cost.
Efficient friendly and an all round great service
An excellent and vital service, thank you. A very professional approach to checking every mole or mark by knowledgeable and friendly personnel. Would highly recommend The Mole Clinic.
Very helpful and informative
Very happy and satisfied with the service. The Nurse at the appointment was amazing and caring, explained everything thoroughly and I am really happy that I booked my appointment at The Mole Clinic.
It was very easy to make an appointment and I got my report the next day. It is reassuring when, for a previous problem, it was nearly a year between my initial visit to the doctor and, finally, a biopsy (and this was pre-Covid!).
A thorough and comprehensive examination carried out professionally with clear instruction and immediate feedback.
Would happily recommend
Efficient and professional, I would recommend
The Mole Clinic is fantastic. It’s so easy to book and the staff and nurses are all super friendly and ensure that each step is explained and understood clearly.
I cannot rate The Mole Clinic enough. Extremely thorough and so quick to get results back to you. Peace of mind that my moles are safe.
Really impressed with the ease and speed of this place. Was able to book in for a same day appointment and got the results a day later. Worth every penny for a quick diagnosis and to ease my worries. The staff on the phone, at reception and the screening nurse were all helpful, kind and knowledgeable. Would use again (but hope I don’t have to!).
Totally professional and clinical experience which gave me complete confidence in the report I received (single mole benign - no further action).
Highly recommended!
The prices are a bit high
It’s an excellent service
BE MOLE AWARE
I regularly use them for a mole check and have been pleased with them and glad I did so.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.84 based on 1,436 reviews