The MOLE Clinic Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,802 reviews
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 30,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

Great service and my nurse was lovely. Results only take 3 days so not a lot of anxious time waiting.
Easy to book and I was very impressed by Senior Nurse Anna Gucova who was very thorough, clear and knowledgeable.
I couldn’t recommend them enough. My nurse was absolutley incredible, extremely thorough and she taught me a lot. They have been absolutley brilliant.
Very friendly reception staff. I was checked by an excellent nurse, very professional and helpful. She answered all the questions I had
I have been coming to The Mole Clinic ever since I turned 60 - that's 15 years now. During that time I have always appreciated the professionalism of the nurses who scrutinise the skin and am grateful for their skill in finding those pesky unwanted skin disorders. The MoleClinic is much appreciated by me. Finally, I also appreciated the discount for two people as because of this I was able to bring my husband for a much needed 45 minutes once over. We will come again!
Lovely clinic instantly felt at ease. Louise was really good and something I was worried about she explained what we could do. Results super quick will defo use again.
The clinic next to London Bridge station is very easy to get to. Anna, the screening nurse was really thorough and knowledgeable on any type of skin problems. Highly recommended.
Thorough and efficient with charming staff. I highly recommend The Mole Clinic.
Very friendly and courteous staff. Listened to all my concerns and were very professional and clear in their advice and opinion. They provide a service to get ahead of any potential problems - great peace of mind.
Lovely friendly staff working for an important cause. I'm grateful this service exists so I can look after my skin and get some good professional advice.
Excellent service and very detailed examination. Each step explained with reasons for further investigation. Can highly recommend.
Very quick, excellent nurse with a brilliant manner and put my mind at ease after a lot of worry.
I used The Mole Clinic to have a single mole checked. Booking an appointment on the website was straightforward and I was able to get seen the next day. The staff were all very friendly and the process very quick.
First class service, year after year.
An overall brilliant experience from beginning to end! I feel thoroughly reassured and would highly recommend anyone with freckles and moles to get check!
Very efficient and friendly. Easy to get a quick appointment to put my mind at rest quickly.
My mole check was done professionally, the nurse was reassuring and friendly, received my report fast, I received a phone call about it, as well as a document about it. Great service and would recommend if you are looking for a private/fast service for mole checking and for peace in mind.
Booking an appointment was easy and medical background forms were emailed out to be filled before attending. The appointment started on time and the nurse specialist was pleasant and professional. She explained her initial diagnosis clearly. The report, sent out after examination of photos and notes by specialist doctor, arrived the following day.
The whole process was managed professionally and sympathetically. Would definitely recommend.
I've been a patient of the MOLE Clinic for a number of years now, and wouldn't consider going anywhere else for this incredibly important screening. They are professional and always make me and my partner feel at ease while having our screenings.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.86 based on 1,802 reviews