The MOLE Clinic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic

About The MOLE Clinic: The UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic.

"Very friendly and helpful"
"Staff were friendly and the nurse was clearly very knowledgeable. Clinic easy to find and convenient just off Regents street. While not cheap it was reasonably priced for the service and the follow up patient care has been excellent."
"Quick efficient service thoroughly explained all procedures from start to finish. Highly recommend"
"Quick, efficient and sympathetic examination by a real professional. I came away with a clear understanding of my situation.. The follow up was equally impressive. Very good!"
"I was made to feel welcome and everyone was very reassuring. The time taken to explain everything was excellent. Everyone worked hard to make sure I understood everything."
"Really outstanding experience. Very thorough, explained what was going on the whole way through, and nurse Danni was excellent. Can't recommend highly enough"
"This is an excellent service provided by well qualified and extremely pleasant people. Very necessary for us as we live in the sun virtually permanently."
"Very professional service by Nurse Claire. Thank you for all your help and advice."
"Extremely professional and thorough service, I wish we’d done it sooner!"
"The service and welcome I received was great. Everything was explained clearly and I felt very at ease. My whole body mole check was five in a very professional and kind way and the advice I recieved was clear and easy to follow. I would highly recommend. service to put your mind at ease or to catch anything early. The cost I thought was very reasonable and I now know my whole body and where of any there are specific places to watch."
"I was seen by a lovely nurse named Daniella, she was courteous, professional and inspired confidence."
"Great! Thank you"
"We had put off having a screening because we don’t live in the U.K. However we live in a hot climate relatively close to the equator My husband and I visited the Clinic this week. Outstanding nurse carried out the screening - very thorough and informative. Results of imaging within 24 hours - as a result my husband will now have important minor work to remove pre malignant skin issues. Proactive prevention is super important. Carolyn"
"I am very satisfied by the treatment received from the Mole Clinic. The nurse that was in charge of my mole checkup (Claire) was very kind and informative and I received the results of a suspicious mole on the same day (this was expected within 3 days after the visit) and a referral for a specialist."
"The doctor, Sandra, made me feel comfortable and explained everything well."
"I booked my appointment, partly because of the time I had recently spent in intense heat in India and partly because I was paranoid after losing my brother who had a melanoma, age 51. He's started from a tiny mole he had always had, as far as we know, which was at the top of his thigh at the back and at the end, it looked like a small cauliflower, as in appearance and shape. Attending my appointment was an education also because quite a few of what I thought were moles, I was told I could 'scrub' off and moisturise. One on my buttock is an irregular shape that I have to keep a check on (who really examines the back of you, unless you have an attentive partner)! One on my arm, a pigmentation spot, I also have to keep a check on (I have a few of these marks on my face also but didn't realise they could turn cancerous (my ignorance) but, a mark on the side of my nose, that you can barely see, possibly has pre cancerous cells. After a picture was taken and sent off to be examined by a specialist, I have to go and get a second opinion for possible treatment and biopsy to hopefully prevent skin cancer. I would urge everyone who can afford this mole check to book an appointment."
"Professional, friendly reception staff. Nurse was professional yet personable. She was very knowledgeable and I gained a whole load of information as she examined me. She spoke as relaxed and confidently as a dental hygienist might as they give dental information to you while cleaning your teeth, and then before you realise, the teeth are cleaned and you've gained lots of new information. Very easy and gentle process. Most importantly, I gained reassurance about certain moles."
"So easy to book, appointment took just a few minutes and the nurse was amazing - totally put me at ease and explained everything clearly. I was really nervous but she was very kind and even better I got the results in just a couple of hours. For peace of mind it was £50 very well spent."
"No unnecessary treatment. Reassuring and treated with dignity. Fast turnaround for results."
"Easy to book, quick to see and quick diagnosis. All at a pretty reasonable price."
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.81 based on 1,157 reviews