The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

The Mole Clinic do an amazing job. The nurses are friendly and very helpful, give great advice and are very thorough. I have been attending for check ups for 4 years and can't recommend them enough.
I have been attending the clinic for the last four years and found it to be always extremely professional and thorough in their examination. It gives me piece of mind to know that my body is being checked properly.
Excellent range of appointments - I was able to be seen with 24 hours, even on a Saturday, and had my report by the Monday. Excellent surgery, lovely staff and very professional.
Please don't use this clinic! They are a joke. No, wonder why they have bad reviews. One day before my appointment they called me to cancel it because one of their nurses couldn't work on that morning. I am coming from Cambridge and already paid for the train and hotel. They offered an appointment at a later hour but wasn’t possible for me. To calm me down they transferred to the clinic manager, and she told me a story that they need to close the clinic that day because of Covid – a normal excuse that everybody is using it now; when I told her that her colleague just offered me another appointment that day she told me that her colleague didn’t check properly the schedule – another story. They will refund me but I will have my money after days because of their policy (they canceled it but still they keep my money for a couple of days) – so not professional at all. Now they send me an email again - they had time to organise :(.
Like with many potential medical conditions, prompt investigation, diagnosis (and treatment, if necessary) is really important - and with potential cancer conditions, the sooner the better! I found making an appointment at the Mole Clinic really quick and easy, the screening consultation was fast, thorough and professional - I would highly recommend their service.
Very thorough service with friendly staff. I think this important screening should be something everyone does.
A relaxing session and so friendly. I feel that any problems will be found and dealt with.
Quick efficient service who picked up on one mole that needs further investigation that I wasn’t aware of. Would highly recommend
Professional and welcoming place to get mole scan.
My recent visit to the Mole Clinic shows the services provided are still of the highest standard. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing.
Very professional, thorough and friendly specialist service.
Quick, thorough and efficient. A good investment in your health.
Efficient, quick and friendly service
Excellent service, clear and so convenient. Easy appointment booking, very kind and helpful nurses that examine you and then a quick, follow-up service that is clear and very informative. Very impressed with the service and all the help that I received.
I recently had an appointment here. Really efficient, professional and polite, and talked me through my options very carefully. Thanks!
Very good experience, nurse was great, very thorough and professional
Great very friendly and professional service. Highly recommend.
Excellent service. My doctor wanted me do have a biopsy. The Mole Clinic advised that the mole was nothing to worry about. I cancelled the surgery.
Professional and very friendly. The examination was thorough but took no time at all.
I had an appointment to consider removing two skin tags - one of which I was more aware of as it could be visible when wearing short-sleeved t-shirts. The nurse (Claire Crilly) was excellent and painlessly removed them within the same appointment. Thank you, The Mole Clinic! I would happily recommend.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.84 based on 1,485 reviews