The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
customer service
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

Efficient service
Appointments were available at short notice and booking was easy. The location of the clinic, next to Oxford Circus tube station, was convenient. The practitioner was very knowledgeable, professional and competent. My results came through via email even faster than had been promised.
HELPED ME UNDERSTAND AND NOT WORRY
Professional and efficient
First class essential service.
Very important to have your moles checked so it makes me much happier to know they have been checked.
Very professional receptionists and the Nurse was extremely thorough, friendly and professional
An excellent service, nice staff and a very thorough check.
Excellent staff and clean and tidy surroundings. All information clearly explained.
It was very informative and very thorough. It also gave me peace of mind.
Convenient and thorough skin mole check conducted in a professional manner. However, I did not find the Telederm service satisfactory at all. The software generated report recommended 'urgent' review by a specialist which concerned and worried me unduly as there was nothing wrong with the moles once they were reviewed in person by a specialist. The technology used for Telederm is not accurate enough to warrant the cost in my view.
Easy to book an appointment, convenient location. The actual session was easy and I was made to feel comfortable, and given lots of information. Very good and gives me confidence that I am taking the right steps to look after myself.
Overall a friendly, efficient and professional service.
Great experience! Very informative, thorough and considerate.
Really felt that Juljia, who examined my moles. was experienced and thorough. It's such a good service and I think it's money well spent when you think of what can happen if pre cancerous moles are not detected
Very happy
Thorough examination by a qualified nurse. Detailed subsequent report highlighting areas that needed urgent attention
reassuring staff and prompt report - easy to book appointment online.
Thorough and careful mole mapping which set my mind at ease that nothing had been missed.
When I was a child in the 60s and 70s I suffered sun burn several times and my brother alerted me to The Mole Clinic which had identified he had early stage skin cancer. The check, scan and report I received was very professional and comprehensive. Would definitely recommend this to everyone even just as a precaution.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.82 based on 1,253 reviews