The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

Very helpful review and diagnosis, done by efficient and highly competent practitiioner
Posted 54 minutes ago
Very professional, efficient and friendly service. Informative staff. Worth checking your skin!
Very good service. I would recommend.
As a young previous sunbed user (regrettably) I pay extra to attention to my skin.

This was my 2nd visit to The Mole Clinic in Argyll Street. This time I had a single mole check for a slightly irregular mole on my back. The results were back in 24 hours and luckily its nothing to worry about but I've been advised for a 3 month review and have also booked in for a full body check at the same time.

Nurse Edyta was friendly and informative and I really appreciate having this professional, fast service available to me instead of waiting for weeks to see a GP.

If you have any concerns at all, book an appointment!
Very efficient, professional and helpful
After being diagnosed with a Melanoma earlier in the year, being able to come and get checked by the lovely staff at the mole clinic is a great weight off my mind.
friendly, helpful and reassuring. would definitely recommend.
Swift, professional and high quality service. Value for money. As someone who enjoys sunshine and travels regularly, regular checks of my skin health is important and this was an efficient informed service which I intend to use annually for check-ups as part of overall healthcare regime.
Professional and friendly treatment in a comfortable and reassuring environment - for someone with melanoma history my annual mole map and check provide invaluable reassurance and advice - highly recommended
The staff at the MOLE clinic are extremely courteous and professional. I highly recommend this clinic.
Staff friendly and welcoming, seen promptly at appointment time and everything was explained and many opportunities given to ask questions/clarify anything. Nurse Claire was very nice and friendly.
Very thorough and very informative, the MOLE clinic provide a great service and very good advice.
For anyone who, like me, has Celtic fair skin and freckles and loves the sun, this is an investment of time and money which I believe is very well worth making. I find the service to be efficient and thorough; it doesn't take very long and the nurses are professional yet personable.
I have been recently at Mole Clinic in Moorgate. The staff and especially the screening nurse were extraordinary, showed compassion and did very professional job . Also informed me thoroughly and honestly and as consequence I think they worth the money.
Very professional, comprehensive service - I had the full body check.
I had a full body skin check with Nurse Christina and she was fantastic! She remembered me from a previous appointment in January and immediately made me feel comfortable. The appointment started exactly on time, she was very thorough and helped me feel more confident on how to perform self checks between appointments.
Really happy with how efficient the mole screening went. In particular the screening nurse Edyta was very informative and friendly!
Highly competent and friendly service / staff - from nurses to doctors! Book your appt easily online, pop in, be seen and get your reassurance. Always a job very well done!
I had a full body skin check. It was done efficiently by a friendly nurse who didn’t lecture me about going in the sun. Nothing to be afraid of and very reassuring.
Really great service and friendly. Very informative and I came away knowing a lot more about the harmful effects of the sun on our skin.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.83 based on 1,348 reviews