The MOLE Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The MOLE Clinic
customer service
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 40,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

I was very impressed with the experience. The screening nurse Haley at the Moorgate clinic was warm and reassuring. Highly recommended, well worth the money for peace of mind.
Friendly great service.
Very worthwhile, professional, efficient and pleasant service
Very pleasant and non-invasive experience. The nurse was knowledgeable, reassuring and very friendly. I have discovered two of my moles need to be removed so I would urge anyone to get themselves checked.
Always so helpful and positive and efficient. I like that they now offer a service for mole removal - in the past it was always quite stressful to find someone who could remove a mole urgently
Very helpful and charming nurse. Thank you.
The mole check is expensive but how do you put a price on your life. Without The Mole Clinic I would most likely be dead after a doctor refused to take out a mole saying it would be for cosmetic reasons. I visited The Mole Clinic and 2 hours after my appointment they called me to tell me to get my mole taken out ASAP. I found out that I had melanoma, luckily I had caught it early so it hadn't spread. I am now 5 years clear and I go to The Clinic twice a year so if anything is found I can get it early. I owe my life to The Mole Clinic so yes it is expensive but it is worth every penny.
Amazing service giving complete reassurance. Thank you so much. Brilliant customer service.
Excellent service, highly recommend
Very thorough check-up and meticulous advice. Money well spent.
Excellent professional service.
My GP referred me to a Dermotology consultant following the sudden appearance and growth of a mole on my face. I was completely unsatisfied with the consultation and it seemed their only interest was gaining revenue from my privare medical insurance. I operate a clothing optional campsite so I spend a great deal of time naked in the Montenegro sun. Over the years a number of skin blemishes have appeared that I wanted checked. I decided to get a second opinion from the Mole clinic. I opted for a complete body scan and mole map. They were fabulous! From initial contact all the way through to the consult they were professional, customer focussed and re-assuring. I can't recommend them enough.
Friendly and welcoming and put me completely at ease.
A very thorough and well-explained examination, along with good information on prevention and checking. If you have any concerns about your moles, this will give you peace of mind.
Thorough whole body examination conducted in a considerate way. Helpful and reassuring advice.
A very thorough examination with everything very well explained
Great service, professional and authoritative.
I was surprised by how much I learned during this session. The nurse was very friendly and professional. She was very knowledgeable and helped to put my mind at rest. I had concerns about some moles, which proved to be unfounded, but the ones I didn't even consider were the ones I should have paid more attention to. A good service. It's definitely worth going to The Mole Clinic, even if you have no obvious concerns.
Efficient Service from knowledgable Nurse
I have been going annually to the Mole Clinic for mole body check ups since 2009. The Clinic is efficiently run and all the nurses are very professional and informative. My daughter also goes annually and they identified a melonoma on her leg which was successfully treated. I recommend the Mole Clinic wholeheartedly to help give peace of mind.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.82 based on 1,253 reviews