Green Sheep Group Reviews

Read Green Sheep Group Reviews

About Green Sheep Group:

The Best in Baby Bedtimes, Naturally

Great products
Junior mattress Firstly I want to say that we have used LGS since my son was born, moses/snuzpod/twist. I love their ethos and quality. This review is specifically for the junior mattress for a single bed. It is just so firm that it feels hard. There is none of the feeling of "snuggling up" in bed, instead you feel like you are perched on top. I know this is probably personal preference but it is just uncomfortable. It's a shame, but I regret the purchase and just hope that it will soften up considerably with use. However as with all LGS products you can tell it is good quality, but for us this one was not a hit.
Lovely natural products. Sheets wash well and mattresses maintain their shape.
All LGS products we have ordered (mattresses, sheets and protectors for both of our two daughters have been excellent quality. The waterproof protector in particular is a marvel and even saved the mattress from a tsunami of vomit (sorry) when eldest was ill. A problem with one of the mattresses was resolved very quickly and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommended by this often grumpy dad.
From ordering to delivery very smooth process.
It's a great mattress! We already had a Moses basket mattress and a cot mattress from Little Green Sheep, and wanted to get a bigger mattress to put on the floor so that the baby could crawl off in the mornings and play with his toys (as suggested in a few Montessori guides). We've had it for a few months now, and we're very happy with it. Just be sure to check that you're putting it down on the right side, as the coconut coil side (which is meant to be on the bottom) is quite hard.
Fantastic quality. Really happy with our purchase- thank you!
Not only have I not received my item but keep being told that it's at my local post office. I have been down to the post office twice and have been told that they have no record of it and don't deal with Parcelforce who it was apparently sent with. A total shambles and particularly frustrating as I haven't been given a refund, can not get hold of the item and am 9 months pregnant and expected to traipse around London sorting out their delivery issues
Great and quick service with a brilliant quality product
Great customer sercive. Turned around a replacemnt part in very quick time. Highly recommended! Thanks Hannah!
The mattress seems very comfortable and my daughter sleeps well on. It is reassuring to know there aren't any chemicals leeching in to the atmosphere around her as she sleeps.
Great products
Hi this was the email I sent yesterday- I just wanted to email regarding your delivery company. Today we arranged a day off work to collect our parcels. We own a one bed ground floor flat making it very easy to hear anyone at the door. The delivery man said we failed to answer the door at midday and left a note about redelivery. I called and the helpful lady on the little green shop service line helped to get in touch and re- deliver in the afternoon. I had a call from the delivery guy to say we still never answered the door and he's too far away to come back. Your company is great however the delivery guy was rude on the phone and obviously does allow for any time to answer the door. Thanks to this company we've wasted a valuable day of annual leave and consequently £20 to hire a zip car tomo to collect from the depot. ( Something we should not need to do with a delivery service ). Unfortunately, as your the company I bought the goods with your the ones who recieve this complaint due to the delivery service. After the money we've spent on delivery and pick up it would have been easier and cheaper for us to purchase our snuzpod and accessories on the high street and carry them home. Thanks you Kelly
Although I chose the 24 hour delivery option I did not receive the products untill 2 days later
Products arrived in good condition and in good time. Only issue is that the twist mattress labels say "18 months and over" on both sides...!
My baby has mild eczema problems and the only mattress that helped was the organic little green sheep one!
The product was great, but unfortunately the experience of delivery did not go well. Upon returning home we saw that the package was sitting outside our front door in the pouring rain and had no alert by text or email that this had been delivered, and that this was how it had been delivered. If this is how items will be delivered in the future I would not been willing to order something again from this company as to worry if a package would be left outside our front door and damaged or even stolen. This was a £200 baby mattress so it was not a cheap item.
Excellent service and quick delivery of quality products.
quick delivery. lovely quality products. will be back.
Green Sheep Group is rated 4.8 based on 1,026 reviews