Green Sheep Group Reviews

Read Green Sheep Group Reviews

About Green Sheep Group:

The Best in Baby Bedtimes, Naturally

Very durable and comfy.
Really nice quality blankets and great designs. I will buy more in future. Very fast delivery. They solved a problem for me to do with the discount code not coming through too.
Very good delivery time. Provides a service and product at affordable prices that I want.
good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good sheets. Not cheap but they wash well and daughter sleeps well on them, so no complaints here.
Grest product quick delivery
Good product, lovely packaging
Products arrived in good condition and in good time. Only issue is that the twist mattress labels say "18 months and over" on both sides...!
Im very happy with the mattress, sheets and muslins I bought and really like the ethos and ethics of the company. The only reason I havent given 5stars is because their mattress protectors and sleeping bags contain polyester which is a plastic and thought to release microfibres when washed. It would be great if they could substitute this for puddle pad wool which is naturally water resistant by the nature of the weave.
Received the product on time as described
Lovely product. High quality babygrow, will take a little while for baby to grow into as comes up big! Would be fab to have the grows in newborn sizes!
Delivery was quick, and the product is of very high quality. Fits perfectly in our Mamas & Papas cot/bed. The only thing I would recommend is better packaging, because the box was torn on arrival and I was worried the mattress would be damage too. Overall satisfied. I knocked off a star because of the packaging being torn.
Very good quality mattresses and excellent customer service
The mattress protectors look great quality and arrived quickly.
Delivered on time
I was able to find a mattress to fit my pram which is much better than the one it was supplied with - it's not an exact match, as Little Green Sheep don't supply mattresses for Baby Jogger, but the Bugaboo Cameleon is very close.
I am delighted with the quality of the product I received. The service was very quick and reliable.
Really nice product! Organic cotton make a difference but I was expecting a pillow case with the package. Thanks
The quality of the pillow is great. My toddler was happy sleeping on it straight away.
My order arrived really quickly and I was happy with what i received.
Green Sheep Group is rated 4.83 based on 1,026 reviews