Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Carl B
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Izzy B
These bulbs (I bought ten) are of very poor quality. The halogen capsule (inside the bulb) is not supported by any bracket, so the capsules aren't supported in the centre of the outer glass and in some cases lean over to one side. The inside of the outer glass is covered with spatter from the encapsulation process (it can't be wiped off, as it's inside the glass). The E27 Edison screw fitting is corroded on several of the bulbs. Somewhat to my surprise, they actually work, but I'm not expecting them to last long. I have attached a picture of one of the bulbs, compared to an equivalent from Tesco! Draw your own conclusions, but I won't be buying any any more bulbs from this supplier.
Easy Light Bulbs should be re-named Lost, Late & Obsolete Light Bulbs, as my original order was supposedly lost by the Royal Mail, then took 3 weeks to arrive, & when it did eventually turn up was not as ordered, because they were now obsolete. This order has now been returned for a refund but as expected, no refund has been forthcoming as once again the item has been lost or delayed in transport by the Royal Mail. What a shambles!!!!
I ordered 3 candle light bulbs. They were delivered well packaged. But the bulbs looked old, already used, the glass dirty and 2 out 3 were broken inside. Very strange, they look second hand products, but I thought I order them new.
Purchased 2 Low e27 Voltage bulbs. One of which was in a terrible state, was rusty looking, has rough state written on the box and the lens cover was rough and covered in muck. Contacted them with pics and was told that it was "oxidation". The other bulb was fine, so i requested they replace or arrange collection or a partial refund. Heard nothing back, appalling company, will never use them again.
I still haven’t received my item
As I have not received the order yet, it is very difficult to comment!
Still waiting for delivery 3 weeks after ordering although I was charged straight away
You are asking me to write a review for a neon light that I still have not received?
Would like to write a review when lights have been delivered
2 Easy Light bulbs fused within 24 hours. Disappointing.
One of the bulbs you sent me blew out after a week, so it was lucky I had bought two, as I have now had to put the second one in. So far it is OK, but I'm nervous that will also fail soon. I had asked for Crompton Lamps 240V/120W Flood and you offered me these two alternatives which are 230V/120W ones...don't know if the 10V difference is the problem. Would greatly appreciate your sending me a replacement for the one that malfunctioned.
Spoke to a lovely lady on the phone which prompted me to order 6 reflector light bulbs online for a display cabinet. They arrived beautifully packaged and I put them into the cabinet. The lights were switched on later that evening and within an hour two of them had blown! Obviously I turned the lights off. I rang our electrician who came yesterday and checked everything. He said the electrics were fine and tried the 3rd bulb, which promptly blew! He told me the bulbs are faulty and suggested I return them. He put 2 Philips 30w 150 lumen LED bulbs in and they are working fine. Last night your final 3 blew but the Philips are still working. Customer service was excellent but sorry, your bulbs are rubbish.
Well thank you for your email but I still have not received the bulbs yet. Could you let me know when you are likely to send them to me please?
Not happy. Paid for 4 bulbs but only received 3. No reply to my emails. Ripped off.
I still haven't had my lightbulbs so why the hell are you asking me for feedback??
Ordered 6 frosted rough service bulbs and 2 candle bulbs on 3rd February, payment of £20.30 processed on 4th February, and as of 17th February, had heard nothing. Rang company up who said we should have been e-mailed to say candle bulbs on back order and expected on 10th March. However no suggestion we could have the 6 rough service bulbs in the meantime, or any apology for taking our money without supplying the goods for what maybe about 6 weeks. Not good PR I’m afraid!
Service was great. Bulb failed 8n less than 2 weeks. Disappointed.
Awful still not received after 21 days and money taken from account
Still not received order. Ordered on 14th January, 29th today. Delivery was stated as 1 to 5 days. Emailed twice, no reply. Then I receive an email asking for this review!!!
I have not yet received this order made on 16 1 21