Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Carl B
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Izzy B
The service was quick and affordable. Sadly 3 bulbs were smashed on arrival which were replaced quickly but another one is smashed. Need to look at packaging improvrment needed
It is good service and a clear website.
This is the first time I used Easy Light Bulbs. I had been looking for replacement dimmable halogen bulbs in various stores for a while but no joy. Easy Bulbs website was easy to navigate, prices reasonable and delivery to N. Ireland - despite the Brexit complications - in less than a week. Overall very happy so far - I will likely use them again for rceplacement bulbs.
Excellent service , but could have been a little faster. (had to wait 3 days )
Very efficient and good quality bulbs, would use again
Excellent product
I thought the website was easy to use and the bulb was in stock and good price and the bulb purchased was of good standard. I needed this urgently and was dissapointed that it didn't arrive on time, I knew it was bank holiday and that it would take extra day (ordered Sunday so due Tuesday) but still delivered late, I wish I had purchased somewhere else.
Bulbs Tested and working -delivery slow .
I would like to give 5* but have today noticed you have charged me twice- please investigate and advise. Thanks
Easy website to navigate, efficient service, relatively quick delivery by Royal Mail & box was well packed so all the light bulbs arrived with no breakages.
Very good range and value for money. As a DIYer with little expert knowledge would be useful to have more guidance / recommendations / reviews to aid decision esp. when so many choices.
LightBulbs did what it says on the tin. Delivered on time and well protected. Hopefully lights will continue to work .... about to place another order so there ...
Needed a replacement fridge bulb, easily found the correct one on the website, price including delivery was very reasonable and it arrived well packed so no breakages.
Just what O wanted when I wanted them and at a price I was happy with.
Plenty of selection and good prices. I used because I couldn't get the bulb I wanted from the local electrical shop. had to chase up delivery - but everything arrived without problem
bulbs arrived as orderderd after an email from Easy lightbulbs checking I had ticked the correct box - I had not! Shame the bulbs have writing on and I cant get them into the holder with the writing facing the wall so look a bit naff
Delivered on, well packed no problem
Light bulbs came on time. Description of bulbs accurate and met requirements.
Good service, exactly the right bulb - properly warm white when nothing else would do.
Items arrived quickly and well packaged. There was a small error which was all sorted out by customer services. I would recommend this company as they sell bulbs which are branded and so far have lasted. I have used other companies in the past where the bulbs are unbranded and do not last.
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.82 based on 10,831 reviews