Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Carl B
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Izzy B
Lightbulbs were delivered to the wrong address yet the driver (DHL) put my name down as accepting them. Service from Lightbulbs direct good, the rest of it not so much!
Ordered light bulbs were not in stock in spite of website indicating they were. Delivery was therefore delayed (still not delivered) but no refund offered even though I had to purchase the bulbs elsewhere.
Broken bulb was not replaced nor refunded even though it was reported within an hour of receipt
I have not received these yet, can you give me any idea when they will be in. Thanks
One of the bulbs failed after 3 days of use. Electrician checked device and could find no fault.
I was going to email re my recent order f0170160 Every one had rust on the bayonet suggest you look at your stock Due not being able to get out I would have returned them Will find another suppler in future
not to happy,ordered two tubes a fortnight ago ,still waiting for them to be delivered
The light bulbs were total rubbish and not one of the eight I bought lasted more than an hour. To your credit a full refund was issued without quibble.
Lengthy period between ordering and receipt of goods. I needed more bulbs,so ordered via a competitor who delivered in two days.
Nothing wrong with the product. Just takes ‘an eternity’ to be delivered.
Good service, although I'm not sure about the quality of the Casell bulbs, as two 'blew' when inserted into a lamp, unlike the bulb from a supermarket that worked perfectly minutes later.
3 bulbs purchased, first one used lasted 8 days! just as well I purchased 3.
Ask to review lamp as yet not supplied despite being listed as in stock when ordered.
I ordered 3 light bulbs and was given two order numbers. I queried this and was informed that the order had been put through twice. I emailed to advise you of this and was told someone had looked into it. I have now received two orders which I only want one. I was told to inform you when I received them I should contact you to advise and I would receive a returns ticket. So far I have heard nothing. Not very good service.
Expensive and poor postal service.
We placed and paid for our order on 13th November - having been informed you had the item in stock. On 16th November we were informed that you did not have stock and the next delivery would arrive on 27th November ! At the time of writing we are still waiting on receipt of our purchase. (Order No. F0160738) Malcolm Butwick
25W bulbs bought to replace existing 40W bulbs as required a lower light intensity. Had great difficulty in placing bulbs in holder and one not working at all. Felt that these bulbs were not of the quality of those I removed. Tried replacing non-working bulb with old 60W bulb and worked perfectly, so the lampholder not the problem. Now have two 25W and one 60W bulbs in place on the standing lamp. Too much time had elapsed for me to return dud bulb.
Unfortunately two out the packet of light bulbs did not work on delivery. Packaging seemed ok and bulbs were not broken.Advised this to you by e mail but heard nothing. Disappointed as have been a customer for a number of years and this is the first time I have receivership items
Bulb scratched. Will need to get a new one but you only have 48 hours to replace and this wasn’t possible for us since the bulb was for a different house.
I received my light bulbs in good time. I used one straight away on the 21/09/2020, I had to replace this bulb on the 05/10/2020 as it did not last. I hope the other bulbs I brought have a longer life span than just 2 weeks!!
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.82 based on 10,839 reviews