Easy Light Bulbs Reviews

Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Ying Z
Easy Light Bulbs 5 star review on 26th September 2021
Danielle B
I Purchased 10 Lamps (Bulbs) 60V 5W E14 T15X35 MM . I inserted three of them one after the other and each of them immediately "blew" and "tripped" the main Disconnect. I spoke to your Company and explained that I Believed that the bulbs could be drawing a higher current (amperage)Than their 5W rating. The person I spoke to said " I am not technical but someone who is will call you tomorrow" this was on or about Thurs.31 March. This did not happen and I am still waiting.
Thank you for your review Clifford, sadly being a negative review :( we want to make sure we are doing the best we can in the way of customer service. We've emailed you asking a couple of questions regarding the use of these lamps, if you can let us know as soon as possible, we can get to the bottom of this issue for you. Many thanks Websales
Quick and efficient. Unfortunately after having them a couple of weeks when I went to instal I discovered one of the bulbs had separated from the screw and is therefore useless which was disappointing.
Not suitable for household rooms! I purchased C40SES E14 clear bulbs. Category "General household lighting". On the box its states "Lamp for traffic light" "lamp is not suitable for household room illumination". Your sales desk advised me that this was not correct and only there to comply with EU legislation. There is also no mention of whether the bulbs are dimmable or not. Surely this is a basic requirement in the description. Your advisor said that they are dimmable. Your website should be absolutely clear about its suitability and specification.
I needed a dimmable bulb and ordered according to the advice received from the agent who responded. They did not fit my lamps so I returned them. I am still waiting for a refund.
Still awaiting order F0193653 placed on 17th & NO replies to my request for info via e-mail.
The bulbs were supplied loose in a zip-seal bag, which isn't ideal for storage. The first one I used lasted about three weeks (always on). I'll see how long the next one lasts.
Goods ordered 3rd dec- delivered 17th dec- 3-5 day service- must be that my maths isn't good!
Unfortunately neither bulb worked in my lamp. I have never got around to informing you and returning them
havent received them yet.
Very slow delivery. 10 days for bulbs that were in stock. Half the bulbs had a lot of rust around the base. They appear to be useable but i do wonder how old the stock was.
Took far to long to despatch the bulbs,I had to ring and chase delivery after a week of waiting and it still took almost another week before I received the items. Unacceptable service
Unfortunately it was not the correct lamp but I was able to find one elseware
The bulbs advertised on website had been discontinued so money was refunded - no explanation why they were (and still are) advertising discontinued stuff for sale though
light bulbs took days to delay with an apology from them Not the service they promise online! Also the bulbs are the wrong fitting so waste of time and money. I shall not buy online anymore.
Lightbulbs were delivered to the wrong address yet the driver (DHL) put my name down as accepting them. Service from Lightbulbs direct good, the rest of it not so much!
Ordered light bulbs were not in stock in spite of website indicating they were. Delivery was therefore delayed (still not delivered) but no refund offered even though I had to purchase the bulbs elsewhere.
Broken bulb was not replaced nor refunded even though it was reported within an hour of receipt
One of the bulbs failed after 3 days of use. Electrician checked device and could find no fault.
I was going to email re my recent order f0170160 Every one had rust on the bayonet suggest you look at your stock Due not being able to get out I would have returned them Will find another suppler in future
not to happy,ordered two tubes a fortnight ago ,still waiting for them to be delivered
Easy Light Bulbs is rated 4.81 based on 12,192 reviews